要小心巡逻队 我在这里等其他人
But watch out for patrols. I’ll wait here for the others.
祝你好运
Good luck.
哈特 谁在那儿
Halt! Who goes there?
拉哲 我从营房♥来
Lazar, I’m coming from camp.
-危险在营房♥外面 -对不起 图维亚
– The danger’s out there. – Sorry, Tuvia.
-补给的人回来了吗 -还没有
– Any sign of the food mission? – Not yet.
快走开
Go!
可能是伤寒症 如果真的是 就麻烦了
I think it’s typhus. If it is, we are in trouble.
虱子就是传染源 游击队员有氨比西林
The lice are carriers. The partisans have ampicillin,
但是他们都要自己留着用
but they say they need it for themselves.
-图维亚 -是的 药 我得去看看维克多
– Tuvia! – Yes. Medicine. I’ll go see Viktor now.
-怎么了 你还好吗 -很好 谢谢
– What happened? Are you alright? – I’m fine. Thank you.
每次我们想要行动的时候
他们就会用无线电 传回警♥察♥HQ的传送站
那我们就攻击传送站
我的希伯来勇士
那地方警卫森严
那派两个贝尔斯基一起去怎么样
我为什么要和你合作
我们有很多病号♥ 我需要氨比西林
药品是给战士用的
如果不给我们治 那很快也会传染到你这儿的
我们不能失去这个机会
而我坚持这么做
同志
你最好不要
斯坦奇维斯警♥察♥站有医药品 对不对
我和图维亚就是在那长大的
贝尔斯基反抗军可以摧毁那里的中转站
你病得很严重
You are too sick.
留在卡车里 我们回来之前别关引擎
Stay in the truck. Make sure it’s in gear when we get back.
-不 我要和你一起去 -今晚我说了算
– No. I’m coming with you. – I give the orders tonight.
你没有必要这么做
You don’t have to do this.
没必要? 那伤寒病怎么办
I don’t? What about the typhus?
死就死了 反正也没有办法
So more die. They will anyway.
祖斯
Zus!
拿着 就当护身符
For luck. Take it.
-图维亚 开车 -那其他人怎么办
– Tuvia! Go! – What about the others?
快他妈开车
Drive the fucking truck!
其他人呢
The others?
战士的死就是为了那些没用的人
Fighters die so that malbushim may live.
这不正是你的信仰吗
That’s what you believe, yes?
那你信仰什么 现在你是共♥产♥主义者了?
What do you believe? You Communist now?
共♥产♥主义者 犹太复国主义者 法♥西♥斯♥主义者
Communist, Zionist, Fascist…
有什么区别 只要你能拿到药
What difference does it make, as long as you get your medicine?
和我回去吧
Come back to us.
你真是我的兄弟
You’re my brother!
你记起来了吗
So, you remember.
仁慈的主啊
Merciful God,
请照顾我们的朋友本·让恩和克兰斯基
we commit our friends Ben Zion and Krensky to Your care.
我们已没有祈祷 没有眼泪
We have no more prayers, no more tears.
我们的血液已经流尽 去找别人吧
We have run out of blood. Choose another people.
为了你的每条戒律 我们都付出了代价
We have paid for each of your commandments.
现在已经是生灵涂炭
We have covered every stone and field with ashes.
让别人去牺牲吧
Sanctify another land. Choose another people.
给他们预言 给他们典故
Teach them the deeds and the prophecies.
在那之前 请允许我们再祈祷一次
Grant us but one more blessing.
请带走我们神圣的天赋
Take back the gift of our holiness.
-阿门 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
凯雅 这点根本不够 你再给点
Chaya, this amount is shit.Take your hand and dig it in the pot.
-别碰我 -给我盛点儿肉尝尝
– Get off me. – Give me some of the meat.
阿卡迪 把你的狗爪子拿开
Arkady! Get your hands off her!
你到底想干什么
What do you think you’re doing, huh?
你当你自己是谁啊
Pisher! Who do you think you are?
这儿我负责 回去排队
I am in charge. Get back in line.
走开 小矬子
Go away, little man.
那要扒了你的脸皮
I’ll take the skin off your face!
退后 把刀收起来 收起来
Get back! Put that away. Put it away!
这里是怎么回事
Now what is happening here?
是我们冒着生命危险 带回来的食物
Those who risk their lives to bring back food
就应该比那些干瞪眼的人多吃一些
deserve a larger portion than those who risk nothing!
-大家要公平 -除非盛饭的是你的婊♥子♥
– Everybody gets the same. – Not when your bitch is serving!
-她是我老婆 -闭嘴 人人平等 没有特殊
– She is my wife! – Shut up! Everybody gets the same.
任何人偷东西都会受到惩罚
Anybody caught stealing will face consequences.
-什么惩罚 -配额减半一周 你们俩个
– What consequences? – Half rations, one week. Both of you!
-什么 -有疑问吗
– What? – Are you questioning me?
就这么定了 现在回去排队
This matter is settled. Now get back in line.
回去排队
Get back in line!
图维亚
Tuvia!
-我绝没有 -我知道
– I would never… – I know.
那为什么我要被惩罚
Why am I to be punished?
找食物时 他们都中饱私囊
On food missions, they take for themselves
只挑剩下的才拿回来 他们还在传言
and only bring back what’s left over. And they spread rumours
说你是控制狂 又很腐♥败♥堕落
that you are power-hungry and corrupt.
说你小妞可以随便挑
That you take whatever woman you choose.
还说我们要留着那些金子自己用
That we keep the gold for ourselves.
还有呢 还有什么
And what? What? What else?
还说你不配做我们的领导者了
That you are no longer fit to lead us.
也许他们说的没错
Maybe they’re right.
要是祖斯 早把他揍得不省人事了
Zus would have punched him senseless.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
-我很想他 -那是他的抉择
– Well, I miss him. – He made his choice.
洛瓦 你怎么了
Lova, what happened?
谁干的
Who did this to you?
格兰莫夫
Gramov.
还有另外两个家伙
Two others.
我用了办公室的厕所
I used the officers’ latrine.
他们就说 不要和犹太人用同一个坑
They say they won’t shit in the same hole as a Jew.
打扰一下 指挥官
祖斯 快来
我想汇报一下错误对待同志的问题
这个人无缘无故的打了洛瓦同志
我有一个很好的理由
他是个犹太人
而你是个野蛮人
不用理他
咱们喝一杯
反种族主义
是违背党的宗旨的
他说的没错
格兰莫夫
向我们的同志道歉
我道歉
犹太人同志
我们一起喝一杯吧
喝一杯
阿卡迪 什么时候吃饭 吃的又在哪里
Hey, Arkady! When will we eat? Where is our food?
拉哲 你和妇女还有那些没用的人一起吃
Lazar, you will eat with the rest of the women and the malbushim.
图维亚
Tuvia?
-你快来 -我就来
– You must come. – I’ll be there.
山野村夫
The village idiot.
我发现他利用警卫任务 去吸引女孩子们
I saw him trying to impress the girls on guard duty,
平时漫不经心 但心怀不轨
and he slipped over, landed right in the ditch.
凯雅 你今天看起来真可爱
Chaya. You look lovely today.
谢谢 这看上去很好吃啊 你也一样
Thank you. That looks delicious.And you look delicious.
发生什么事了
What happened?
阿卡迪
Arkady?
阿卡迪
Arkady!
-这是怎么回事 -新政策
– What is this? – New policy.
战士们该得到更好的食物
Fighters get better food.
那有悖于我的命令
That is against my orders.
你不再是指挥官了
You are no longer commander.
只要我还是这里的领导者 就都得服从
As long as I am leader of this group, you will obey my commands.
没有抱怨 没有闲人
There will be no complaining, no sitting,
没有不劳而获
no doing nothing.
谁想要走的话 就趁早
Anyone who wants to leave, leave now!
把他的尸体扔到树林里喂狼
Take his body into the woods. Leave it for the wolves.
现在就去
Do it now.
你昨晚发高烧
Your fever broke in the night.
多亏有那些药
The medicine helped.
-我睡了多久了 -两天
– How long was I asleep? – Two days.
你在照顾我吗
You nursed me?
-我得起来 -不 不行
– I should get up. – No, no, no.
-我 -没关系的 没关系
– I… – It’s alright. It’s alright.
-你学过护理吗 -在大学学过
– Did you study nursing? – I was at university.
你在战前是做什么的
What did you do before the war?
我的老婆 她的父亲的生意
Well, my wife… Her father, he had a business.
我是说在出事之前

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!