– The trigger. – Maybe.
朝前走 准备好你们的东西 请给我
Come forward. Have your things out and ready. Please…
他们是我祖母给我的
They were my grandmother’s.
现在他们属于反抗军了
And now they belong to the Otriad.
每个人都要为集体利益做出牺牲
Everyone sacrifices for the sake of the collective!
可以把这些换成食物和武器 下一个
We can trade this for food or weapons. Next!
有木匠吗?
How about carpenters?
-做靴子的? 裁缝? -我是个会计
– Any bootmakers? Seamstresses? – I am an accountant.
-那我们算账就容易了! -好了
– Well, that should come in handy! – Alright!
你有新的职业了
You have a new profession.
马泽尔·托弗
Mazel tov.
-下一个! -我是个鞋匠
– Next! – I am a shoemaker.
-太棒了 欢迎你 -好了 有请下一位
– Good. You are welcome. – Yes, please?
-我是护士 -好极了 非常欢迎你
– I am a nurse. – Ah! Good. You are most welcome.
朋友们 这是我一生最高兴的一天
Friends! This is the happiest day of my life,
因为能看到你们在这里 安全地和我们一起
to see you here, safely amongst us.
不过在这儿生活 有些事你们要知道
But there are a few things you must learn about living here.
安顿好以后
When you are rested and settled,
每个人都会被安排工作
You will be assigned work duties.
每个人都要工作 没有例外
Everyone will work. There are no exceptions.
我们要帮助苏联游击队同志
We will help supply our Russian partisan comrades.
要缝补衣服 修理武器
We will mend clothes. We will repair weapons.
女人也要学习射击 和男人一起战斗
Women will learn to shoot, and they will fight alongside men.
禁止怀孕
Pregnancies are forbidden.
现在的状况不能养婴儿
We cannot accommodate an infant’s needs here.
今天…我们要重新修复你们失去的灵魂
Today… we will start rebuilding the lives you have all lost.
这里是所有白俄♥罗♥斯♥犹太人的…
This is the one place in all of Belorussia
自♥由♥之地
Where a Jew can be free.
欢迎你们加入我们的共♥产♥党
We welcome you into our community.
-他是犹太人? -当然
– He is a Jew? – Yes.
再来一遍!
Reload!
这不是枪 这是巴尔库克巴的长矛
This is not a gun! To you, it is Bar Kochba’s spear.
这是参孙的颚骨 这是埃胡德的长剑
It is Samson’s jawbone. It is Ehud’s sword.
这是大卫用来打败
It is the slingshot young David used to…
怪兽哥利亚的弹弓
Bring down the monster Goliath.
我们会成为勇士
And we will become warriors
就像马卡比父子和希卡里(犹太人英雄)
Like the Maccabees and the Sicarii,
勇敢的男人和女人 为了自♥由♥而战
Brave men and women fighting for their freedom.
我们会和他们一样
As they were.
开火!
Fire!
很好
Good.
把这些雷♥管♥埋在下面
只要一碰铁轨
火车来的时候 它的质量所产生的压力
压在雷♥管♥上
然后
看这里 这是马
Now, this here… this is a knight.
他能向前走两步 再向旁边走一步
It can move one, two, forward, and one to the side.
昨天是土豆甜菜 今天是甜菜土豆
Yesterday potato with beets, today beets with potatoes…
明天 特别待遇 土豆汤
Tomorrow, special treat. Potato soup.
停止抱怨吧 姑娘们 继续捣碎食物
Stop complaining, you wenches, and keep mashing.
-我们喜欢土豆 对吗 男孩们? -没错 长官
– We love potatoes, don’t we, boys? – Yes, sir!
我们喜欢土豆烙饼 薄饼卷
We like latkes, blintzes…
谢谢 坐下 你胸毛都没长齐呢
Thank you! Sit down. Put some hairs on your chest.
如果想成为军人 就得喝酒!
If you want to be a soldier, you drink!
你们干什么呢? 你们干什么呢?
What are you doing? What are you doing?
他在喝点小酒罢了
He’s having a little drink.
一只小鸟告诉我
So… a little bird told me
有人在等着某人
that a certain someone is waiting for another certain someone
因为他要问她一个问题
to ask a certain question.
-你好 凯雅 -你好 阿索
– Hello, Chaya. – Hello, Asael.
-让我来拿吧 -不 不用了
– Let me take it. – No, no.
-你确定? -我能行 谢谢你
– Are you sure? – I am fine. Thank you.
你有什么事吗?
May I help you?
凯雅 我想知道是不是… 也许…
Chaya, I was wondering if… maybe…
你的意思是…
you… I mean,
你和我…是不是…我们…
you and I… if… we…
-我愿意 -你愿意?
– I accept. – You do?
是的
I do.
赞美你啊 我们的主 苍生之主
Blessed art Thou, our God, king of the universe,
是你用自己的样子创造了人类
Who created man in His own image…
并为我们创造了永恒的居所
And out of Himself fashioned for us a lasting place.
赞美你啊 我们的主 苍生之主
Blessed art Thou, our God, king of the universe,
是你用你的荣耀创造了万物
who created all things for His glory.
请让这对夫妇幸福吧
Oh, gladden these loving mates
就像你古时 你让伊甸园的生命幸福一样
as Thou did anciently gladden Thy creatures in Eden.
赞美你啊 我们的主
Blessed art Thou, O God,
是你祝福了新郎和新娘
who gladdens the bridegroom and the bride.
-阿门 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
按照摩西和以色列的律法 以戒指为信
With this ring you are consecrated to me
你和我从此休戚相关
according to the law of Moses and Israel.
马泽尔·托弗!
Mazel tov!
你是贝尔斯基的人吗
我就是贝尔斯基
纳里博卡森林营地 1941年12月
图维亚 你看看吧 就只剩这些了
Tuvia, this is it. This is all we have.
先放起来
Cover them up.
还有人议论说要回犹太人区
Some talk of returning to the Ghetto.
我们好几天都没怎么吃东西了
We’ve barely eaten for days.
-几点了 -你还有约会呀
– What time is it? – You have an engagement?
-今天有晚餐吗 -今天没有
– Is there any supper? – Not today.
图维亚又给派任务了
Tuvia is sending out more missions.
你就像是他的应声虫
You follow Tuvia like an old goat.
那也比蛇蝎强 图维亚尽了最大的努力
I’d rather be a goat than a snake.Tuvia is doing the best he can.
我们应该加入祖斯那边
We should have joined Zus.
谁拦着你了
Who’s stopping you?
别挤了
Stop pushing!
别挡道 别挡道
Out of the way! Out of the way!
这儿 多来点
In there. More.
-不 这已经够多了 -再来点
– No, that’s enough. – More!
-不行 -再弄些
– No! – More!
给我
Give me!
-不行 那已经够多了 -还不够
– No. No, that’s enough. – More!
再多的空瓶子 也没有死去的是战士多
那也太 苏联了
至少你喝起酒来像苏联人
犹太人不能喝酒 犹太人不能打仗
那我们到底能干什么 维克多
等死吗
那就是我们擅长的
和我说说你的兄弟吧
他呀
伟大的图维亚 贝尔斯基 犹太人的救世主
围着一群狗屎
你和他对着干
是他和我对着干
我和我的哥哥也一样
他也是一坨屎吗
他是一名士兵
德国人刚打进来时 他就牺牲了
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
你已经开始适应了
You get used to it eventually.
你今天要做什么
What are you going to do today?
我的第一次补给任务
Today I go on my first food mission.
-我会让阿索再派个人来 -不要
– I’ll tell Asael to send someone else. – No.
不用 我想去
No, I want to go.
而且必须去
I must go.
过来 你…你拿着这个
Here. You must… You must take this.
裹严实点
Stay warm. Please.
艾露
Lilka!
拿着吧
Please take it.
谢谢你 图维亚
Thank you, Tuvia.
她是个可人儿 贵族老爷
Hm! She’s a tasty one, your aristocrat.
-什么 -我们知道不能碰她
– What? – We were told “hands off”.
“指挥官专用”
“Property of the commander. ”
图维亚 我发现了一些新的病症
Tuvia, I’m beginning to see signs of some new sickness.
这周已经有两个老人去世了
Two of the old ones have died this week.
图维亚
Tuvia!
-米拉 -怎么了
– Miriam! – What happened?
-他说那有个巡逻队 -他们在监视这条路
– He says it was a patrol. – They are watching the roads.
-到处都是德国人 -你回去 保持警戒
– The Germans are everywhere! – You go back. You stay alert!
她会没事的
She will be alright.
把食物带回去 记住沿着河的这一侧走
Take your food back now, and stay on this side of the river.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!