– The SD came without warning.- Oh, God!
我的老天爷
Oh, God! Oh, God!
我情愿待在犹太人区
We’ll be better off in the ghetto!
至少在这安全
At least here we are safe.
-在那里还有希望 -在这里才有希望
– There, we had had hope. – Here we have hope!
-有吗 -我们没吃的
– Do we?- We have no food!
-明天会有另一场任务 -像上次一样?
– Tomorrow will be another mission. – Like last time?
-我们不会再犯错 -你怎么知道
– We won’t make that mistake again. – How do you know?
我们会留在这很久
We may be here a long time.
-必须做准备 -怎样?
– We have to prepare. – How?
防卫严密点 搜集食物拿手点
Better security, better at getting food…
我们没武器 还开始生病
We don’t have weapons. People are getting sick.
不论什么事 都要一起承担
Whatever it takes, we all have to participate!
我们不能内讧!
We can’t work against each other!
我们还不能复仇 至少现在不行
We cannot afford revenge. Not now!
不能失去像雅格和帕莱士这样的人
We cannot afford to lose friends like Jacov and Peretz.
还有阿索
Or Asael.
一个都不能少
We cannot lose anyone.
我们会在地图上标出去过的村子
We will map out where we have been…
同一个村别去得太频密
So as not to visit the same farms too often,
只取富人的
And we will take only from those who can afford to give,
不取穷♥人♥的东西
And we will leave those who can’t alone.
活着…
Our revenge…
-就是最好的复仇 -最穷的也比我们富有
– Is to live. – The poorest farmer has more than us.
安静 我要说的是 我们不是小偷或强盗
Quiet. What I’m saying is, we’re not thieves or murderers.
就算像动物一样被猎杀 但也不能变成禽兽
We may be hunted like animals, but we’ll not become animals.
我们能够选择…
We have all chosen this…
尽力在这活得自♥由♥ 像个人样
To live here free, like human beings, for as long as we can.
每一天的自♥由♥都是一份信念
Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.
如果要死 那就试着活下去…
And if we should die, trying to live…
至少 也死得像个人
Then at least we die like human beings.
你好
在谷仓
“犹太爱人”
节哀顺变
跟我来
感谢上帝 上来 上来
Thank God. Come here! Come here!
上来 阿索
Come, Asael!
祖斯… 祖斯 我透不过气了
Zus… Zus, I can’t breathe.
瞧瞧瞧 咱有啥了
Look. Look. Look what we found.
这从哪儿来的
Where did you get these?
你好
Hello.
没事的 出来吧
It is alright. Please come.
-没事的 -来吧
– It is alright. – Come on.
给我
Give me that.
-阿索 你还挺忙的嘛 -闭嘴
– Asael, you’ve been busy! – Shut up.
你们好 我是祖斯
Hello. I am Zus.
这是贝拉 这是凯雅
This is Bella and this is Chaya.
-请过来 你饿了吧 -谢谢
– Please, come. You must be hungry. – Thank you.
谢谢
去吧
然后我们就掉进了可怕的水塘里
And then, we fell into this horrible bog,
我不会游泳 多亏凯雅救了我
And Chaya saved me. I can’t swim at all.
那我们得好好教你了
Well, we’ll have to teach you.
我们迷路了好几次
We must have got lost a dozen times.
差点就死了 凯雅告诉他
I was absolutely resigned to die. Tell him, Chaya.
这一切是不是糟糕透顶了?
Was it not the absolute worst?
-那个农夫 他叫什么来着 -柯思齐
– And that farmer, a Mr er… – Koscik.
对 他总是说些下流的笑话
Yes. He kept making the most vulgar jokes.
你是想告诉我政♥治♥是毫无意义的东西?
So you’re trying to tell me that all politics is meaningless?
在西方 那个禽兽留着小胡子
In the West, the monster with the little moustache.
在东方 那个禽兽留着大胡子
In the East, the monster with the big moustache.
这就是政♥治♥
That is all I need to know about politics.
你的救世主也有胡子 而且是络腮胡
Your Messiah will have a moustache, too, and a full beard.
不 假救世主都在搞政♥治♥ 还会杀了我们
No. The messiahs are all in politics, and they are killing us.
-才不… -你们讨论的东西才会杀了我
– No… – What’s killing me is all your talking.
那罗斯福呢? 他没留胡子
And Roosevelt? He has no moustache.
我们得了解那些村子
We need to know about the villages,
德国佬在哪里 哪些人是通风报信的
where the Germans are, who the informers are.
-你在听我说吗 -嗯 在听
– Are you listening to me? – Yes. Yes.
-她叫什么 -凯雅
– What’s her name? – Chaya.
凯雅!
Chaya!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
-你去和她聊聊 -我都不认识她
– Talk to her. – I hardly know her.
你和她在地窖待了三天
You spent three days in a cellar with her.
马布里说彼兹纳斯基的仓库是满的
Malbin says the Piznarski granary is full.
-但我们至少还需要2支枪 -轮到谁去了?
– But we still need two guns at least. – Whose turn is it to go?
-祖斯 -你和他一起去
– Zus.- You go with him.
确保他按照我的命令行事
Make sure he understands my orders.
去! 和她聊聊! 快去!
Go! Go and talk to her! Go!
你好 还适应吗
Hello. How are you?
-挺好 -那就好
– Fine. – Good.
早上好 赶早市?
你能分我们点牛奶吗?
这些我必须得交给德国人
如果我没完成配额
他们会杀了我和我家人
留一半 他不能空手见德国佬 图维亚的命令
同志 感谢你的合作
多棒的大衣
是毛领子的吗?
停下! 谁在那?
Halt! Who goes there?
你觉得是谁 拉哲 我们回来了
You know who goes there, Lazar. We go there.
当你不知道是谁
You only say “Who goes there?”…
你只说”谁在那”?
When you don’t know who goes there.
抱歉 祖斯
Sorry, Zus.
牛奶 还有鸡蛋 凯雅 有美餐了
Milk! And eggs! Chaya, our brave men have brought us a feast.
你可以给我做薄饼卷了
You can make me blintzes.
嘿! 我觉得我们还没互相自我介绍过
Hey… Hey! I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced.
-你好 -我叫阿卡迪·卢布赞斯基
– Hello. – Arkady Lubczanski.
-你叫凯雅 -是的
– You are Chaya. – Yes.
过得还好吗 你需要什么吗
You’re getting along alright? Anything you need?
比如一条毯子?
An extra blanket?
不用了 谢谢 我很好
Er, no, thank you. I am fine.
-其它好东西要吗? -不用了
– Oh. Something nice… and soft? – No, it is alright.
你还没结婚
You don’t have a husband yet.
-怎么了? -在这找个丈夫吧
– Yet? – A forest husband.
其他女人都选好了 她们没告诉你吗
All the other women have chosen already. They haven’t told you?
还没有 谢谢你告诉我
No, they haven’t. Thank you for explaining it.
笛卡尔证明了经验的主观作用
Descartes provided for the subjective nature of experience.
没错 你让我厌烦 故我在
Yes. You annoy me, therefore I exist.
本·让恩?
Ben Zion?
新的一批人刚到 他们来自诺鲁克
The new ones have just arrived. They are from Novogrudok.
你的妻子… 他们说她在上周被杀了
Your wife… They say she was killed last week.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
我能加入吗?
Can I join you?
当然
Of course.
-我从不… -你从不什么?
– Oh, I… I never… – You never what?
在这儿你感到孤独吗?
Do you get lonely out here?
我喜欢森林
I like the woods.
我有时很害怕
I get a little bit scared sometimes.
告诉我 为什么规定女人不能有枪
Tell me something. Why is there a rule against women having guns?
-光给男人用都不够 -女人也需要枪
– There aren’t enough for the men. – Women need guns, too.
要来做什么
What for?
来保护自己
For… protection.
女人会由男人来保护
Women have men for protection.
我需要你的保护
I want protection.
有人来了! 他们有枪! 快起来!
Men with guns! Men with guns! Up!
只带上武器弹♥药♥!
Take weapons and ammunition only!
-洛瓦 本·让恩 跟着我 阿索! -遵命!
– Lova, Ben Zion, with us. Asael! – Yes!
让他们保持移♥动♥! 不要停! 快跟上!
Keep them moving! Don’t stop! Keep them moving!
快 快走! 跟上! 快点 快!
Go, go. Move! Come on! Quickly, quickly!
祖斯! 过来!
Zus! No!
快 快点
Quick, quick.
快起来
Come!
一直朝农田跑 不要停!
Don’t stop till you reach the fields!
-快走 跟上! -快点跟上 祖斯! 阿索!
– Move, move! – Keep them moving. Zus! Asael!
本·让恩 那里!