– And what about these others?- I don’t know.
女人会拖慢速度 还有你的老师
Women will slow us down.Your old teacher…
怎么 还怕他打你屁♥股♥
What, you afraid he’s gonna spank you…
催作业吗
For forgetting your homework?
我们得行动起来 还得快一点
We have to be able to move, Tuvia,and quickly.
我同意 但他们在这
I agree. But they’re here.
我们睡远一点
We’ll sleep further up the trail.
万一有人来 最先发现他们
If someone comes, they’ll find them first…
枪击也会给我们时间逃跑
And the gunshots should give us time to escape.
好吧…但别再加人了
Alright… but no more.
不加人
No more.
我知道 我知道!
I know. I know!
特玛拉你还记得祖斯表哥吗 到火边坐吧
Tamara, you remember Cousin Zus.Please, go and sit by the fire.
-拉哲是伊沙贝尔的小弟 -你好
– Lazar. He’s Isabel’s youngest.- Hello.
-这是伊扎·马布里 -你好
– And this is Isaac Malbin.- Hello.
-他从明斯克市过来的 -图维亚
– He’s from Minsk.- Tuvia.
阿索! 给他们点吃的
Asael! Find them something to eat.
我可怜他们 但…
I have pity for them all, but…
-他们是自己人 -怎么养活他们?
– They’re family!- And how will we feed this family?
把汤调稀一点
We’ll water the soup.
这个… 她也是家里人吗
And this one… she is family?
不是
No.
1941年10月 佩里拉斯森林营地
搞什么 你不会用锤子吗
What the fuck?!Have you never used a hammer before?
-呃…不会 -你是干什么的?
– Er… no.- What is it you do?
我算是个知识分子
I suppose you’d have to say I was,am,an intellectual.
这算工作?
This is a job?
我出版杂♥志♥
I published a small magazine.
实际上 是期刊
Actually, a journal.
小册子性质的
More like a pamphlet.
图维亚
Tuvia?
这是莱拉 我的压寨夫人
This is Lila. Lila is my forest wife.
我懂了
I see.
恭喜
Congratulations.
这说法有趣
Interesting concept.
也要他的糟糠夫人一直躲着才行
As long as his village wife stays in hiding.
你好 先生们 有什么可为你效劳?
Hello, boys. What can we do for you?
食物 我们要吃的
Food. We want food.
小杂种拿枪指着我们
These little shits are holding us up.
里头有子弹吗
Do you have the balls to shoot me?
我们有食物 可以分你们一点
We have food. We’ll share.
不 我倒要看看这些小杂种有没有子弹
No. I want to see if the little shit has the balls to shoot me.
你要杀犹太人吗 小杂种
You like to shoot Jews, little shit?
-你们是犹太人? -我们还是盖世太保呢
– You are Jews?- No, we’re the Gestapo.
-放下枪 -别等我把枪塞你屁♥眼♥里
– Put down the gun.- Before I shove it up your ass.
-看着我!你们是哪里的 -何罗德齐
– Hey! Look at me! Where you from? – Horodyszcze.
我们两天没吃东西了 我叫帕莱士
We haven’t eaten in two days. My name is Paretz.
这是雅格
This is Jacov.
2天前何罗德齐还有3千犹太人
Two days ago there were 3,000 Jews in Horodyszcze.
现在…只剩下50人了
And now… there are 50.
我们俩躲在墙后
Me and him, we hid in a wall.
你认不认识索尼娅·贝尔斯基
Do you know a woman… Sonia Bielski?
认识
We knew her.
还有一个孩子
There was a child.
我的孩子…我该保护她们的!
My child…I should have protected them!
-别这样 -我…Sonia
– No. – I… Sonia!
妈妈
Mama!
爸爸
Papa!
-死了那么多人 -我知道
– So many dead! – I know.
为什么死的不是我们
Why not us?
我不知道
I don’t know.
死也比躲进森林强
Better to be hiding in the woods…
像兔子一样
Like rabbits…
被人围猎 不
…hunted. No.
我们在找游击队员 你的反抗军叫什么
We’re looking for partisans.What is the name of your otriad?
-什么反抗军? -那是指军旅
– What is an otriad?- It’s an armed brigade.
听说苏联人开始行动了
We heard the Russians are beginning to organise.
-这里呢 -里皮克赞斯卡森林里也有
– Here? – And also in Lipicanska.
那我们就是贝尔斯基反抗军 你要加入吗
Then we are the Bielski Otriad.You want to join?
-苏联人都是战士 -你要加入得有枪
– The Russians are fighters.- But you need a gun to join them.
他们炸铁路 杀德国人
They sabotage railroads and kill Germans.
你想杀德国人? 跟我来
You want to kill Germans? Come with me.
如果你怕来♥复♥枪♥就算了
Unless you’re still afraid to use that rifle.
别动 都别动!
Stay there. Stay there!
不要做无谓的牺牲
We must get what we need without killing.
这样你家人也回不来
This will not bring your family back.
血债血偿
Blood for blood.
-你还有家人 -我还能见着他们
– You had yours.- And I can still see their faces.
“我要复仇” 这话谁说的
“Vengeance is mine. ” Who said that?
你这算替天行道了?
This is God’s work you’re doing now?
不 这事是你干的 救几个人 饶人一命
No, only you can do that. Take a few lives, spare others.
我们不能变成侩子手
We must not become like them.
但可以像他们一样杀人
No, but we can kill like them.
你加入吗
Are you coming with us or not?
有人通敌
叛徒
我们是贝家军
我们会再来
我的车! 谁干的?
你是什么人?
这车是押送犹太人的
德国人逼我♥干♥的
来了 来了
It’s coming! It’s coming!
卡车
Truck!
快快 跑
Hurry, hurry! Go!
在这里
Here!
是我们的车
但这儿没人
可能是喝醉了
赶紧找
我们还想去派对呢
不 不
Nein! Nein!
嘿 我♥干♥掉一个
Hey, I got one!
-伏特加! -这才像游击队员
– Vodka! – Now we are real partisans!
敬贝尔斯基反抗军
To the Bielski Otriad!
有香烟!
Cigarettes!
阿索!
Asael!
阿索!
Asael!
拿他的来♥复♥枪♥
Get his rifle!
操 他走错路了
Shit! He’s going the wrong way!
-快跑 -我们不能丢下他
– Come on! – We can’t just leave him!
没别的选择了! 跑!
We have no choice! Go!
-阿索! -不 不!
– Asael! – No! No!
还以为你们会带点吃的 农民不给吗
They thought you were bringing food. Farmers stop you?
-他们有枪? 还是有狗? -没有
– They had guns? Dogs? – No.
我真搞不懂
I don’t understand.
犹太法典说:
The Talmud says,
你拯救了一条性命 就必须对此负责
If you save a life, you must take responsibility for it.
又来了 我还是不懂你说啥
Again, I have no idea what you’re talking about.
是啊 我以为你懂呢 你弟弟都不见了
yes. I think you do. And now your little brother is gone.
-你是怎么骗过拉哲的? -谁?
– How did you get past Lazar? – Who?
兔崽子…你这没用的杂种
Fucking shit…You worthless piece of shit!
住手!
Enough!
他从你旁边走过去 要是有人被杀怎么办
He walked by you! Someone could have been killed!
我说住手 起来! 起来!
I said enough! Get up! Get up!
他该死的
He should be shot.
如果我们真是游击队 那他现在就该死
If we were real partisans, he’d be shot,
你这蠢货
you stupid little piece of!
他只是犯错
He made a mistake!
犯错?
Mistake?
我们不能犯错 图维亚.
We cannot make mistakes, Tuvia.
就像昨晚一样
Like last night, Zus.
他们先折磨阿索
First they will torture Asael…
然后把他吊死
And then they will hang him.
你是图维亚 Bielski
You are Tuvia Bielski?
-你认识我? -在维尔纽斯听说过你
– You know me? – We heard of you in Vilna.
-我妹妹在维尔纽斯 -我家人在那里!
– My sister lives in Vilna! – My family is there!
-党卫军来了 毫无预兆 -我的天哪