You hungry?
饿了吗
No?
还不饿
Not hungry, huh?
不饿吗
I’ll just put it up here.
我放在这了
All right.
好了
Let’s make love, huh?
做♥爱♥吧
Okay. Untie me.
好 把我解开
I , uh… kind of like you being tied up like a little pig.
我挺喜欢看你像小猪一样被绑着
It pays to be nice sometimes.
放开我能让你更爽
Can I just fix my hair please?
我能整理一下头发吗
Make myself pretty.
让自己漂亮些
Okay, l like that. Why not?
好的 我喜欢 有什么不可以的
Okay. You’re a pretty pig.
你是只漂亮的小猪
See?

Nothing wrong with a little romance.
这样更有感觉
Oink, oink, motherfucker.
哼 哼 大混♥蛋♥
Arthur! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天啊 是亚瑟
I was coming to rescue you.
我是来救你的
I shot him, Arthur!
我开枪打了他 亚瑟
I shot Dooney in the balls!
我打爆了杜尼的要害
Good girl.
干的好
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
“Container in three weeks.” That’s what he said.
他当时说货三周后到
Half moon, then no moon, plus one more half moon,
半月 然后没有月亮 另外再加上一个半月
then full moon. Full moon equals
然后是满月 满月相当于
three weeks.
三周
What the fuck are you d…? What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
I’m going to capture captain industry.
我要去捣毁大毒枭的老巢
Arthur, excuse me. They have guns.
亚瑟 可是他们有枪
Guns don’t hurt me.
枪伤害不了我
Really? So what, l could just shoot you right now
是吗 那我现在开枪打你
and nothing happens?
你不会有事 对吗
I lied, Arthur.
我撒谎了 亚瑟
Radovan kristic is not captain industry.
拉多万·克里斯提克不是黑帮老大
Not even close. I just said that because
连边都沾不上 我这么说是因为
I thought you had a snowball’s chance in hell of doing anything about it.
你成功的可能性微乎其微
Because I wanted revenge, like you.
我和你一样想报仇
It was convenient for both of us. That’s it.
对你我都有好处 就是这样
It’s time for justice.
是时候制裁他们了
I just shot that fagot cop, Arthur!
我刚开枪打了那个警♥察♥ 亚瑟
You don’t think I can do it?
你觉得我不会开枪打你吗
Bullets don’t hurt me. Go ahead.
子弹伤不了我 开枪吧
Squeeze the trigger.
扣扳机
They bounce off. They just bounce off. Go ahead.
弹出子弹 开枪吧 开枪
Here. You have five shots.
给 有5发子弹
Five shots, okay?
5发 知道吗
No, l don’t like guns…
我讨厌用枪
Arthur, shut up! Take it! Take it! I’m not letting you leave
别说了 亚瑟 拿着 拿着 你不带枪
unless you take it.
我就不让你走
What are you doing, son?
你想干嘛
Right now, a shipment of guns and girls is arriving.
现在装着枪和女人的船就要到了
Captain industry will be there.
黑帮老大会在那
And maybe sergeant Dooney.
警官杜尼没准也在
Although he got shot in the balls
他生殖器中弹
so… maybe not.
所以可能不在
I’m going to get them, with or without you.
我要抓住他们 你去不去都行
Damn it! You know what I’m going to do
靠 知道我现在要
right now? I’m going to get you
做什么吗 给你
a muffin and a cup of coffee. Would you like that?
泡杯咖啡 拿块松饼 想要吗
Why don’t you just hold your horses right there?
先别着急
Hey, can l get a muffin and a cup of coffee pronto, please?
麻烦赶紧泡杯咖啡 拿块松饼来
Mike, I need you and your partner
迈克 请你和你的搭档
to meet me in the parking lot in five minutes.
5分钟后到停车场等我
We got to check something out. All right, and, Mike just between us.
有事要解决 好吗 这次行动你知我知
Do you follow? Got it.
懂吗 明白
Hey, Defendor, l think…
保卫者 我想
Oh, God, what have l done?
天哪 我都干了些什么
En garde, gentlemen.
大家提高警惕
Release swarm. Swarm, dog. Swarm.
放蜂 放蜂
Yeow! Fuck!
该死
Fuck! Ah!
该死
Incoming!
接着
Come on, Bob! Get up! Bob, get up!
鲍勃过来 快起来 起来
At last…
终于
The fly.
苍蝇出现了
Guns are for cow
枪是给会儒夫
You killed my mother.
你杀死了我妈妈
Her name was Fay.
她叫菲
Fay?

Well, God forgives me.
上帝宽恕我吧
Goodbye, fly.
再见 苍蝇
Go in peace now.
安息吧
What was the last name?
你妈妈姓什么
Tr… Tren… What?
战 战壕 你说什么
Trench club.
战壕俱乐部
This is captain Fairbanks of the APD.
我是警队队长费尔班克斯
Put down your weapons.
放下武器
Guns… pff…
懦夫
…for cowards.
才用枪
I know. I know they are.
我知道 我知道他们是
Don’t do drugs.
别再吸毒了
I’m not going to. I promise. I promise I’m not going to.
我再也不会了 我保证 我保证再也不吸毒了
And get a job.
找份工作
I will. I’ll get a real job.
我会的 我会找工作
And you’re not going to die, you know. You’re just…
你不会死的
you’re going to be fine.
你不会有事的
Typewriter.
买♥♥台打字机
Yeah, and be Lois Lane.
做洛伊斯·雷恩 我知道
I know. l’m going to try really, really hard.
我会很努力 很努力
I love you Kat. I love you too.
我爱你 凯特 我也爱你
Moon…
月亮
What? what are you saying?
什么 你说的什么
I’ll see you on the moon.
我在月亮上等你
Okay. I’ll see you on the moon.
好 我会去月亮上找你
Oh, fuck…

No…

First caller, you’re on the air.
第一位打进电♥话♥的朋友 电♥话♥已经接通
Finally, someone comes along and says winning is possible.
终于有人出现说胜利是可能的
Right.
是的
And we don’t have to be afraid. Right. Exactly. And what…?
我们不要害怕 对 没错 嗯
This guy had an IQ of like 80 or something, right?
这个家伙的智商是80 是吗
We’re having a special service for defendor at our church…
我们教堂将会为保卫者举♥行♥特殊告别仪式
…on those bikers and…
骑自行车 然后
…it’s classic. It’s defendor vs goliath
太经典了 这是保卫者与歌♥利亚的对决
…one word: thank you… – …didn’t have a bullet-proof vest.
一句话 谢谢你 他没穿防弹衣
If he had a vest, he totally wouldn’t have died…
如果他穿了防弹衣 就不会死了
It’s always nice to hear from our younger listeners.
非常高兴接到小听众的电♥话♥
Next caller. Go ahead. What does it say about us
下一位打进电♥话♥的朋友 可以说了 对于我们而言
when we’re relying on individuals who…
我们信赖的这个人
…I’m not taking anything away from what defendor did,
我不是要抹杀保卫者的功劳
But I wouldn’t be surprised… did he have any next of kin?
只是觉得这没什么大不了 他有亲戚吗
Line 5. what’s on your mind? I’m sure at a loss for words
5号♥线 你想说什么 我不太会说话
but I think he’s a real hero.
我觉得他是真正的英雄
Beating like a hammer
如锤子敲打般跳动
Help I’m alive
救命 我还活着
My heart keeps beating like a hammer
我的心如锤子敲打般跳动
Hard to be soft
坚实如铁
Tough to be tender
坚韧不拔
Come take my pulse
来偷我的钱包呀
The pace is on a runaway train
心跳加速有如在疾驰的火车上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!