in Arthur’s favor.
支持亚瑟
Damn idiot!
白♥痴♥
I’m sorry, is it lunch, guys?
伙计们 现在是午餐时间吗
Let’s go. Get to work.
快点去干活
The question is, this guy, this lunatic,
问题是 伙计们
is he good for the hammer?
这个疯子对城市是好是坏
You know what I say? If we’re going
也许在我们这样的
to live in a frontier town, maybe it’s time
边境城市里 需要一个
for a desperado who’s a little “out there.”
有点问题的亡命之徒
All right. the switchboard’s lighting up
好了 电♥话♥响了
so let’s go to the phones.
我们接电♥话♥吧
First caller, you’re on the air.
第一位打进电♥话♥的听众 你接通了
I love this guy. Finally someone is stepping up
我喜欢那家伙 终于有人站出来
and actually doing something.
做点实事了
Okay. So you’re with me. You like the guy. Next caller.
没错 你和我一样喜欢那家伙 下一位
Defendor, yea or nay?
保卫者 你支持他吗
Yea. Totally. He’s got to be a little bit stupid
完全支持 做这样的事是有点傻
to do what he’s doing, you know what I’m saying?
你明白我的意思吧
But I love him, I absolutely love him.
但我喜欢他 我绝对喜欢他
All right, Arthur.
好吧 亚瑟
Anything else you’d like to add?
你还想加点什么吗
Two plus two. Four plus four. Six plus six.
二加二 四加四 六加六
Anything else you think I should put in my report?
你觉得我的报告还要再加点什么吗
No.
没了
Thank you for being honest and forthright with me.
谢谢你对我这么坦诚
You’re welcome.
不客气
Okay.
好了
Doctor?
医生
When I put Kat’s dad into the garbage.
我把凯特的爸爸扔进了垃圾桶
Was that wrong?
那样不对吗
There are probably better ways to deal with people like that.
对付那样的人也许有更好的办法
So it was wrong?
所以那么做不对吗
I’m not sure Arthur.
亚瑟 我不好说
“FAS, ADD, depression, delusional megalomania,
胎儿酒精中毒综合症 注意缺陷障碍 抑郁症 幻想性自大
unable to anticipate consequences, serious lack of common sense,
不考虑后果 缺乏常识
socially immature.”
不能适应社会
Sounds like me.
听起来和我一样
I can’t put him on the street Ellen. What?
埃伦 我不能放他出去 什么
Judge, Arthur has been ostracized his entire life.
法官 亚瑟一生都被人排斥
This persona this Defendor character is a way of escaping that.
这个 保卫者的角色是一种逃避的方式
He can be a perfectly functioning member of society.
他可以成为良好的社会成员
He needs guidance.
他需要人引导
An eighteen-month sting completely scuttled.
十八个月的辛苦都白费了
Captain’s whole investigation lost.
查到的黑帮头目线索都断了
Find a way, judge.
想想办法吧 法官
He won’t survive inside.
他在里面活不下去的
Find a way to keep him out of jail.
想想办法让他出来
Arthur, would you take a seat please?
亚瑟 坐下说吧
Now, Arthur, this judgment has been accepted by all parties
亚瑟 各方包括卡特先生在内都已接受
and Mr. Carter , who has very thoughtfully agreed
法♥院♥的判决 经过深思熟虑
to be your guarantor and custodian.
他愿意做你的担♥保♥人和监护人
And from this day forth,
从今天起
you will live with Mr. Carter and his family.
你就要和卡特先生及其家人一起生活
More importantly, you are to cease and desist all acts of vigilantism.
最重要的是 你必须停止擅自维持治安
And you are forbidden to don the guise of the defendor
禁止你扮成保卫者
his likeness No!
的样子 不行
No! No! Arthur, come on. Come on.
不行 不行 别这样 亚瑟 冷静
No no no!
不 不 不
Mr. Carter, I have serious reservations about this!
卡特先生 看来我得重新考虑这个决定了
Your honor, please just give me a second with him.
法官大人 求求你 给我点时间
Arthur? listen to me.
亚瑟 听我说
Where do I get one of those shock machines?
哪能买♥♥到电棒
Arthur it’s over. Defendor’s over.
亚瑟 都结束了 保卫者的时代过去了
You can’t be defendor any more.
你不再是保卫者了
But I didn’t do anything.
我还什么都没做呢
Some guys got hurt. people they think it’s your fault.
有人受伤了 这些人认为是你造成的
If you don’t come home with me, you’re going to go to prison.
如果你不跟我回家 你就会被送进监狱
You want that?
你想这样吗
Come home with me. okay?
跟我回家 好吗
Just come home.
回家吧
Up against the wall. I said up against the fucking wall!
脸冲墙站好 我说脸冲墙给我站好了
Don’t make me tell you again! Empty your pockets!
别让我再说一遍 把口袋里东西都掏出来
Everything out of your pockets. Come on.
都掏出来 快点
What have you got here, honey? Nothing!
你口袋里有什么东西 什么也没有
Come on. All right go go. go! watch
快点 好了 走 走 看着点
Don’t step on the shit!
别乱踩
Dooney!
杜尼
Oh, well, well.
喔 喔
So where have you been?
你去哪了
Nowhere.
哪也没去
I want to come back.
我想回来
Now, why should l take you back?
我为什么要让你回来
After what your friend did to me.
看看你朋友怎么对我的
He’s not my friend. I never even met the guy.
他不是我朋友 我都没见过他
He’s not your friend? you read the papers don’t you?
他不是你朋友 你看过报纸了吧
Not your friend.
不是你朋友
He stuffed your daddy in a garbage can.
他把你♥爸♥爸扔进垃圾桶里
Where is he? how much does he know?
他在哪 他知道多少
I don’t know.
我不知道
I still… don’t know.
我什么都不知道
Get in.
上车
Just like old times. Huh?
就像从前那样
We could always take him out.
我们还是能干掉他
No. no.
不 不
Let’s not paint a big, flashing neon bullseye on us.
别把事情闹大 尽量低调
We have to be on our best behavior.
规矩一点
Then when the container comes in
等货一到
Then we will swat the fly and he will be dead.
再除掉眼中钉 到时他必死无疑
One week.
再等一个星期
Dooney’s right. What if he talks?
杜尼说的对 他乱说话怎么办
Heads up superhero.
看好了 大英雄
A little present for you.
给你的小礼物
You don’t say anything any more, Arthur.
你都不说话了
Is that because you’re sad?
你很难过吗
Are you sad because you’re living here now?
住在这不开心吗
Is it because you can’t be a defendor any more?
因为不能再扮保卫者了吗
Are you ever going to speak again?
你以后还会开口说话吗
Jack, honey. Come on in and get ready for bed.
杰克 进屋准备睡觉了
Well, if you change your mind, you can at least talk to me, okay?
好吧 如果你想通了 跟我聊聊 好吗
It’s raining out, Arthur. Why don’t you come in and get dry?
下雨了 亚瑟 为什么不进屋避雨
It’s a poncho.
穿上雨衣
I want you to sleep indoors tonight.
我希望你今晚能在屋里睡
And I’m not asking you Arthur.
听好 亚瑟
I’m telling you.
这是命令
Do you remember when you saved Jack’s life?
还记得你救杰克那天吗
I’ll never forget what you did that day.
我永远都不会忘记
You were just a regular guy doing something remarkable.
你虽然平凡 但却在做轰轰烈烈的事
You don’t need a costume.
真实的你不需要道具
Ordinary people, they do extraordinary things all the time.
普通人总在做不平凡的事
You’re always going to be that hero, Arthur
亚瑟 你一直都是英雄
just by being yourself.
做自己
Keep back, Jose, or I’ll kick your ass!
乔斯向后退 不然我一脚踢飞你
What’s my name? Glad you asked.
我叫什么名字 很高兴你这么问
Defendor, greaseball. Defend-OR.
我是保卫者 混♥蛋♥ 我是保卫者
No.

I’m defendor.
我才是保卫者
It’s just for a few more days
再过几天
then you’ll be back to work. And it’ll be business as usual,
你就能回去工作了 都还和平时一样
okay?
好吗
Oh, joy. l can’t wait.
乔伊 我等不了了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!