What’s that one say?
这上面写的什么
G.I…
大兵
Joe, dummy.
是乔 笨蛋
G.I. Joe!
特种部队
It’s time you learned to read.
你该学学认字了
What were you thinking?
你怎么想的
I’m his friend, all right?
我是他的朋友 对吧
Yeah, l doubt it. You know what? I really fucking doubt that.
你知道吗 我很怀疑这一点
If he sur…
如果他
Hey, look at me.
看着我
If he survives this, I want you to stay the hell away from him.
如果他还能活下来 你以后最好离他远点
You got it?
听见没有
He’s going to be okay.
他会没事的
He was shot several times with a training bullet. Like a…
他被几颗训练弹打中了 就像
… small paintball.
小彩蛋一样
Now, he’s got some nasty welts there.
在他身上留下了几处伤痕
He’s a mess across the board,
他伤得不轻
but he’s going to pull through just fine.
不过他会好起来的
You keep getting shit-kicked.
你总是挨揍
You gotta not do that.
你不要再这么干了
What kind of superhero gets beat up all the time?
哪有一直挨打的超级英雄
Remember when you asked me what I’m good at?
还记得你问过我最擅长什么
I think I’m good at running away.
我觉得我逃跑最在行
So I’m going to leave you alone now.
所以我现在要离开你了
This whole captain industry thing …
这些黑帮老大的事
It’s too big for us.
我们应付不了
We should leave it for the cops.
应该留给警♥察♥去干
I mean, there are lots of pervs out there.
外面有很多变♥态♥
Trust me.
相信我
You want to get your ya-yas out, go after my dad.
你要是想找女人 就学我爸
He macks on kids, you know.
你知道 他勾引小女孩
He macked on me.
还勾引过我
Just get better.
快点好起来
Yeah? We got a problem. Retard’s alive
咋了 我们有麻烦了 那个笨蛋还活着
and your man’s a cop.
还有你的手下是个警♥察♥
I understand. I’ll take… I’ll take care of it.
我知道了 我会 处理的
You… you take care of the rest, all right?
剩下的就交给你 没问题吧
All right.
当然
Hey. Give me your MP-5.
把你的MP5给我
Your gun. Yeah. that’s it.
就是枪 对 是枪
Knock. Knock. Police. Anybody there?
我是警♥察♥ 有人吗
Simulated ammunition. Police issue?
仿♥真♥枪♥ 警♥察♥给的吗
Hi, there. There’s been some complaints from the neighbors.
听着 我接到附近居民的投诉
Here. The fly’s room number.
给 这是那个苍蝇的病房♥号♥
Finish him.
干掉他
Finish him!
干掉他
He was a…
他是个
…bad man.
坏人
Yes, but… – He wanted to be punished.
没错 可是 他想接受惩罚
His… his eyes told me.
他的 他的眼神告诉我的
I was helping him
我在帮他
to feel bad
忏悔
So that he could feel bad about what he did to Kat.
让他对凯特的事感到内疚
He knew he was garbage.
他知道他是垃圾
He wanted to go in there. I…
他自己想进去的 我
I barely did anything.
我只是帮了他
You don’t think you’ve done anything wrong?
你不觉得 你做错什么了吗
No, I do.
不 我也有错
Captain industry should be behind bars
进监狱的应该是黑帮老大
But now I’m here.
可我却在这
Arthur why is it so important that you capture captain industry?
亚瑟 为什么抓住黑帮老大对你这么重要
He killed my mother.
他杀了我妈妈
When will I see mommy again?
我什么时候能再看见妈妈
You won’t. How many times do I have to say it?
不可能了 还要说多少遍
Will you hold that still, please, or l’ll bash you.
把它拿好 不然我就揍你
Why?
为什么
Drugs.
毒品
The drugs did her in. I hate the drugs.
毒品害死了她 我恨毒品
I hate the people who do the drugs.
讨厌吸毒的人
Hate the pushers, kid. They’re the bad guys.
要恨就恨毒贩子 孩子 他们才是罪魁祸首
Who are the pushers?
谁是毒贩子
The scum whose freedom I fought for.
我为他们的自♥由♥而战的混♥蛋♥
Captains of industry.
黑帮头子
Captain industry gave her drugs and they killed her.
黑帮老大给她毒品 他们害死了她
As long as he is free,
只要他没判刑
other mothers are in danger.
其他人的妈妈就还有危险
Your honor, uh…
法官大人
Mister… Poppington is refusing representation.
帕平顿先生拒绝辩护
Reason?
为什么
Uh, he won’t say, Your Honour.
他不说 法官大人
It’s a…
那是个
It’s a secret.
那是个秘密
Do you intend to represent yourself, Mr. Poppington
你要自己辩护吗 没有固定地址的
…of no fixed address?
帕平顿先生
He deserved it.
他罪有应得
That sounds like an admission of guilt, counselor.
律师 听起来像是要认罪
I do think, Your Honour,
我不这么认为 法官大人
that there is a question of intellectual capacity here.
被告的智力水平有限
You stuck Mr. Debrofkowitz into a garbage can.
你把德布罗夫科维奇先生扔进了垃圾桶
Hmm. lnventive.
有创意
Do you know why you’re here, Mr. Poppington?
知道你为什么在这吗 帕平顿先生
He wanted to go … Speak into the mike please.
他自己 请对着麦克风讲话
He…

He wanted to go in there.
他自己要进去的
He, he, he…He wanted to go
他自己想进
in the garbage can.
垃圾桶的
Your Honour…
法官大人
I’ve known this man for five years.
我认识他5年了
He worked for me. He’s a good worker sir.
他给我♥干♥活 他是个好工人 先生
He’s just… a little slow.
他只是 反应有点慢
I mean, he’s not quite all there upstairs.
他的智力有点问题
And, sir, what is your name?
先生 你叫什么
Paul.
保罗
Paul Carter.
保罗·卡特
“Not quite all there upstairs.” is this a clinical diagnosis?
“智力有点问题”是临床诊断吗
Uh, no, sir. You’re not a psychiatrist?
不是 先生 你也不是精神医生吧
No. I’m a foreman for the city’s public works department.
不是 我是城市公共工程局的工头
Local Eight Seventy-three… I’m his friend.
873局 我是他的朋友
Imagine if we all had friends like you.
如果我们的朋友都象你一样
God, he thinks he’s a superhero!
天啊 他以为他是超级英雄
That’s why he’s all beat up like that. He… he dresses up in tights
所以他总是挨打 他穿着紧身衣
and he calls himself defendor with a big “d” on his chest and a cape.
说自己是保卫者 披着斗篷 胸前有个大大的字母D
No.
不对
Capes are for flying.
斗篷是用来飞的
I don’t… l don’t fly.
我不会飞
Quiet!
肃静
Mr. Poppington you are remanded
帕平顿先生 你会被暂时收押
Until you have undergone
直到你接受完整的
a full psychological evaluation. Do you understand what that means?
精神评估 你明白我的意思吗
No, he doesn’t.
不 他不明白
I’d like to follow this one, counsellors, if there are no objections.
律师 如果没有人反对 案子押后再审
Yeah, l have no problem with that, Your Honour.
我没意见 法官大人
Next.
下一个
Mr. Carter. I’m Dominique Ball
卡特先生 我是旁观者报的
with The Spectator.
多明奇·宝儿
Look, l was really touched by your testimony in there
您在法庭上的证词很感人
and I was wondering if you have anything to add.
你愿不愿意再多讲一些
Maybe help me flesh out the story.
也许可以帮我充实这个故事
No. I’ve already done enough. sorry. No, Mr. Carter, listen.
很抱歉 我能做的都做了 不 卡特先生
This could really help sway public opinion
你的话可以让人们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!