l… l don’t have anywhere else to live, Paul.
我 我没别的地方可住啊 保罗
What about the rooming house?
那公♥寓♥呢
Um, l got into a fight.
我跟人家打了一架
Again? Jesus Christ.
又打了 我的上帝
That’s why I didn’t want to say.
这就是我为什么不想说的原因
You know, it’s just when you make these decisions without telling me.
你知道 你做这些决定却没告诉我
You know, you could have stayed at our house.
你可以住我家的
At least … at least until we find you something decent.
至少在你找到合适的住处之前
I don’t want to stay at your house, Paul.
我不想住你家 保罗
Well, you can’t just take up in a workshop.
可你不能就在一个车间里窝着啊
I mean, I can get in some serious shit
我是说 如果我早知道的话
if someone finds out about this.
我可以给你找个好点的地方住
And the hooker? I mean, fucking hell, Arthur.
还有那鸡 操♥他♥妈♥的 亚瑟
You have a potty mouth, Paul!
请你住口 保罗
You know, I am so close to choking you!
我真想打你一顿
She’s not a hooker! She’s a friend!
她不是妓♥女♥ 她是一个朋友
Jeez!
上帝
You’re an adult. You make your own decisions, right?
你是成年人 你为自己做决定 对吧
You coming back to work soon?
你会很快回来工作吗
Yeah.

Here.

Here. I want you to have this.
给 我想让你拿着这个
I’ll get myself a new one.
我自己会买♥♥个新的
That right there is the home number, okay?
这个 是家庭号♥码
You press that button
你按这个键
I’m on your doorstep.
就是打给我了
You know if anything comes up, or anything happens here…
如果有什么事 或是这发生了什么
you call me okay?
给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
And don’t worry about the minutes or whatever.
不管什么时间什么地点
I got that family package thing.
我弄了个家庭套餐
Okay. All right guy.
好了 就这样吧
Okay, buddy. He sounds like a good friend.
好了 伙计 听起来他像是个好朋友
Why do you think that is?
你为什么那么想
I don’t know.
我不知道
I have a theory.
我有个理论
Theory of gravity. Apple fell and bumped him on the head.
引力理论 苹果下落砸到他脑袋上
Yes, but this is a different theory.
对 但这是个不同的理论
It’s a theory of why everyone is so fond of you.
这是个为什么每个人都喜欢你的理论
No. People… tease me a lot.
不 人们总是取笑我
Especially since Henry died.
尤其是亨利死后
That must have been very painful.
那一定很痛苦
Children can be very cruel sometimes.
孩子们有时候会变得很凶残
Adults are the worst.
大人们是最讨厌的
You’re probably right about that.
大概你说的很对
But do you want to hear my theory?
不过你想听听我的理论吗
You’re honest.
你很诚实
l… lie sometimes.
有时候我也撒谎
Yes, but…
是 但是
but mostly you’re kind and you care for people.
但是多数时候你待人友善顾及他人
You’re a good person.
你是个好人
Which is why I don’t understand,
这也是我不解的原因
why did you assault Mr. Debrofkowitz?
你为什么要攻击德布罗夫科维奇先生
l was…
我真的
really mad.
发疯了
We need to get more tapes.
我们需要更多的录像带
Yes I know. There’s places up here.
对 我知道 这有个地方
Security’s… lax.
监管很松懈
Kat what’s the matter?
凯特 怎么了
Who is it?
那是谁
My father.
我爸爸
I didn’t know
我不知道
…you had a father. Everyone has a father, Arthur.
你还有爸爸 每个人都有爸爸 亚瑟
I don’t.
我没有
Yes, you do. You just never met him, all right? Okay?
不 你有 你只是从没见过他 好吗 懂吗
Okay.
好吧
Kat, what about the VHS tapes?
凯特 不买♥♥录像带了吗
Okay. I heard you for the umpteenth gazillionth time, Arthur.
买♥♥ 你说过很多次了 亚瑟
Here you go champ.
给你 催命鬼
90 minutes extend-o-play.
90分钟的加长录像带
What?
怎么了
What’s with the face?
干嘛那个表情
You have any idea how hard it is to find vhs these days?
你知道这年头找这玩意有多难吗
Look, this whole box cost me 3 bucks.
你瞧 这箱东西花了我3块钱
Look, l take some tape,
我去录像
tape over the thing.
把整件事都拍下来
Look record right over that shit, you’re good to go.
把那些破事都录下来 好好干
I thought you said you stopped.
我以为你不抽了
Did I? I thought you said that.
我说过吗 是你说的吧
Listen we’ve got to talk about our little arrangement here.
听着 我们得谈谈我们的计划
I have a check.
我有张支票
No money, no honey, right?
没钱就没爱 是吧
Well, you spend all of my money on… drugs.
你把我所有的钱都花在毒品上了
Yeah, and?
是啊 那又如何
Well, you should spend it on a typewriter
你应该像洛伊斯·雷恩那样
like Lois Lane.
去买♥♥台打字机
Well, guess what? I’m not lois lane and you’re not fucking Superman.
我不是洛伊斯·雷恩 你♥他♥妈♥也不是超人
So go jack off to some other fantasy, all right?
所以死了这条心吧 好吗
I’m trying to help you. Go fuck yourself!
我是想帮你 用不着
Shit! Go fuck yourself, hero boy!
快滚吧 英雄小子
Donkey.
笨蛋
D-O-N-

K-Y

I should warn you. I’m in a really
我先警告你们 我现在心情
really
非常
bad mood.
非常糟
Argh!
哎呀
Wait, wait, wait!
等等
Argh!
哎呀
You’re in way over your head, stay down.
这事不该你管 快躺下吧
I said stay down!
我说了躺下
Here. Hold this.
给你 拿着
Be a man!
像个男人一样
What was that?
你说什么
Guns are for cowards.
拿枪的都是胆小鬼
Hold this, too.
拿着这个
Arthur?
亚瑟
Give it your best shot before my backup arrives.
在我的后援来之前亮亮绝活吧
Arthur,can you hear me? Where are you?
亚瑟 能听见吗 你在哪
Arthur?
亚瑟
Arthur! Arthur!
亚瑟 亚瑟
Arthur? Arthur!
亚瑟 亚瑟
Where’s Arthur? Hey!
亚瑟在哪
Where is he? Uh, what?
他在哪 什么
Where is he? Is he okay?
他在哪 他没事吧
Where is Arthur? Listen, girl, I don’t know who you are,
亚瑟在哪 听着姑娘 我不知道你是谁
but if you have any idea where he is, you better tell me right now.
可如果你知道他在哪 最好马上告诉我
Uh, he went to make a movie.
他去拍电影了
What? A movie.
什么 拍电影
Show me. Right now. Let’s go. – All right!
带我去 马上 走吧 好的
Oh, God!
上帝啊
Were you scared, Arthur? Scared?
你当时害怕吗 亚瑟 害怕
No. You could have died.
不 你可能会死的
Sometimes when I get really hurt,
我真的受伤的话
I go to a nice place.
我就会去个好地方
Oh. Can you explain that?
你能解释一下吗
In my mind, l go to a nice place.
我会想象着去个好地方
Like a memory.
就像记忆那样
And I stay there
我会一直呆在那
until I feel better again.
直到再次复原
Well, you like ’em, eh?
你喜欢吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!