Stop moving.
别动
Why do you smoke bling?
你为什么抽大♥麻♥
Such a nice person.
挺好的一姑娘
I don’t know how nice I am.
我不知道我有多好
Nice to me.
对我很好啊
Well, you’re paying me, right?
你付我钱 不是吗
You don’t have to be nice…
可你不必对我好啊
Don’t put all this shit on me, all right?
别把好都套我身上
I’m not who you think I am.
我不是你想的那样
Who are you then?
那你什么样
I’m just a girl trying to make some money.
我只是个想弄点钱的女孩
Money helps you forget about stuff.
钱让你忘掉一些东西
Forget what?
忘掉什么
Stop with the questions, all right?
别再问了 好吗
Well, why do you smoke that stuff?
你为什么要抽那东西啊
Why do you dress up like a superhero?
那你为什么要穿的像个超级英雄
’cause superheroes aren’t stupid.
因为超级英雄不傻
They’re not afraid.
他们不畏惧
And… when l’m Defendor,
当我作为保卫者的时候
I’m not Arthur any more. I’m a million times better than Arthur.
我就不再是亚瑟了 我比亚瑟好一百万倍
Well, when I smoke that stuff
当我抽那玩意的时候
I’m not afraid
我也不畏惧
or stupid.
或犯傻
I’m not me, either. It’s the same.
我也不是我自己了 一个道理
Yeah, but you should want to be you because you’re really pretty.
对 不过你该想做自己的 因为你真的很漂亮
I could help you.
我能帮你
I don’t need anybody’s help.
我不需要任何人的帮助
Everybody needs help.
每个人都需要帮助
Even… superheroes.
甚至是 超级英雄
Good.
是啊
Even superheroes.
甚至是超级英雄
Hold your face still.
脸别动
Oh. Don’t move.
别动
Last week a teenage kid gets caught
上周一名持枪少年
with a gun in his locker.
在家中被拘捕
He was fifteen years old.
他才15岁
Where did he get it?
他从哪弄来的枪
What was he going to do with it? It turns out
他要拿它干嘛 结果是
he’s running crack.
他在做炸♥药♥
And surprise, surprise,
令人惊讶的是
the kid’s in cahoots with the bikers.
他和帮派人士有联♥系♥
Please, somebody, anybody,
拜托 好心人 每个人
if you think you’ve got a good idea
如果你们有什么好办法阻止这种
on how to stop this anarchy, call me.
混乱行为 打给我
I want to hear from you. Caller go ahead. You’re on the air.
我想听您的建议 打给我 您接通了
Yeah, you keep talking about the problems with the drugs
你一直在说有关毒品
and the guns… Yes? Your point sir?
和枪♥支♥的问题 对 您想说什么 先生
If you’d stop talking about it …
如果你不再说这些
Then what? The problem goes away?
怎么样 这些问题就会消失吗
Now I can’t see my kid next week because my car has got a flat tire.
我下周见不到我的孩子了 因为我车胎爆了
Is that right? Whores in the back.
对吧 小姐们在后面呢
Come on, let’s go!
来 咱们走
The cargo’s left Odessa.
货船已经驶离敖德萨了
It’ll arrive in three weeks.
会在3周内到这
The guns and the girls.
枪♥支♥和女人
Sometimes, some of the girls they don’t survive.
有时候一些女孩不能活下来
It’s sad.
真可悲
But the guns?
但是枪
No problem. The guns are always happy.
肯定没问题 枪♥支♥总是很顺利的
North, south, east and west…
北面 南面 东面和西面
Everything will be ours.
所有东西都会是我们的
Easy.
简单
But first, we must throw out the trash.
不过首先 我们得把垃圾扔出去
This is the most important thing.
这是最重要的事
Go! Go!
去 去啊
Go!
去啊
You go that way and, uh… l’ll go this way.
你走那边 我走这边
Right.

The guy’s a fucking Houdini. Man.
这人就像霍迪尼
Oh, man!
天呀
Guys, the retard is unbelievable. He’s crazy.
伙计们 这家伙真让人难以置信 真疯狂
Is this the same retard
这是那个
who messed you up?
整你的家伙吗
Yeah. That’s right. He’s the only one who’s stupid enough.
对 没错 因为也就他能傻到这种地步
You’re a man…
你是个男人
yes?
对吧
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
等等 等等
Yeah. Oh, yeah.

Please.
请你
Kill this fly.
踩死这只苍蝇
Commissioner.
长官
Have mercy… How did you get in here?
保持和善 你怎么进来的
There’ll be time for questions later. Right now,
等会再问 现在
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Arthur Poppington.
亚瑟·帕平顿
Use my other name okay? lt… works better that way.
用我另外的名字 行吗 那个更好点
Just call me defendor.
就叫我保卫者
I have tapes.
我有录像带
This one they ordered pizza.
这盘 他们叫比萨吃
This night, they ordered fried chicken.
这盘里 他们叫的炸鸡
This one
这盘里
chinese food.
中国菜
This one is from the clubhouse
这盘是在俱乐部里录的
and they just swear a lot.
他们发了好多誓
And then
然后
I recorded this one.
我录了这盘
North, south, east and west…
北面 南面 东面和西面
Everything will be ours.
所有东西都会是我们的
Easy.
简单
There. There. That’s Dooney there.
那个 那个 那是杜尼
What are you talking about? That could be anybody.
你说什么呢 那可能是任何人
And you can’t just go around videotaping people okay?
而且你不能就这么过去拍人家 好吗
It’s got to be corroborated. Colob…
他得被证实 被
Corroborated.
被证实
Corroborated. Verified. Proven. It’s got to be proved.
证实 核实 确认 得最终确认
Maybe if you got a better angle or something.
或许你可以找个更好的角度或是什么的
A better angle.
更好的角度
Now you’re meddlingg in police business.
听着 你现在在插手警♥察♥的事
You’re going to have to follow me.
你得跟我走
You know, do you like finger painting?
你喜欢手指画吗
’cause finger painting’s an activity that …
手指画是一种
Where the hell were you? I was worried sick.
你上哪去了啊 我担心死了
Ew! Gross. You stink again, Arthur.
真恶心 亚瑟 你又这么臭
Sorry. We need more tapes, Kat.
抱歉 我们需要录更多的录像 凯特
Captain Industry was there and Dooney and everyone.
黑帮老大在那 还有杜尼 好多人
Can we get more tapes, Kat?
咱们能再弄些带子吗 凯特
All right I heard you the first time. I’m going.
好 我刚才听见了 我现在就去
Um, you have any money?
你有钱吗
1 2
一 二
3 4 Yeah I know. Thank you.
三 四 恩 我知道 谢谢
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Arthur?
亚瑟
Paul. What are you doing here?
保罗 你来做什么
What am l…? what the fuck are you doing here?
我来 你在这干嘛
And what about that girl?
还有那女孩是怎么回事
The girl.
那女孩
The little floozy who just left here.
那刚走的小妓♥女♥
A girl just left here? Never mind.
有女孩刚从这走吗 算了
Are you living here?
你住在这吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!