lt… it… was important information.
这是很重要的信息
You think that’s too expensive?
你觉得太贵了吗
Because on the Rockford files,
因为在洛克福德的档案记载中
…it always cost Rockford for information.
就是要花钱买♥♥信息
Did I get that wrong? No. There’s no right or wrong here.
我做错了吗 不 这件事上没有对或错
ell, if there’s no right or wrong here, how come l have to stay here?
如果这件事上没有对或错 那为什么我得待在这儿
Where would you rather be?
你想去哪里
Out there. Fighting crime.
外面 打击罪犯
What the fuck is this?
这是他妈的什么东西
Angel. Oh, my God!
安吉尔 我的天啊
You scared the shit out of me!
你♥他♥妈♥的吓死我了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What? What’s the problem? My name isn’t even Αngel.
什么 有什么问题 我甚至都不叫安吉尔
Here. You can have your comic back, too.
给你 你可以把你的连环画拿回去了
First issue. You think it’s worth something? You’re wrong.
创刊号♥ 你以为值钱 你错了
Some geek offered me four bucks for it.
那些笨蛋只给4美元
Apparently strontium 90 and the hellbound gang sucks balls.
显然这群恶鬼欠抽
You shouldn’t take other people’s stuff.
你不该拿别人的东西
Oh, really?
是吗
Thanks for the tip. Should I suck your cock now?
谢谢你的提醒 那我现在该为你口♥交♥吗
You must be tired.
你一定累坏了
Goodnight.
那晚安吧
What’s your real name?
你的真名是什么
Kat.
凯特
Katerina.
凯特琳娜
Katerina Debrofkowitz.
凯特琳娜·德布罗夫科维奇
Kat. Kat. Kat
凯特 凯特
Katerina Debrofkowitz.
凯特琳娜·德布罗夫科维奇
Katerina Debrofkowitz.
凯特琳娜·德布罗夫科维奇
Well, why do you lie?
你为什么要撒谎
I’m good at it.
我擅长撒谎
What else are you good at?
你还擅长什么
Get guys off pretty good.
帮人脱衣服
What else?
还有其它的吗
I used to get A’s in English.
以前 我的英文很好
English?
英文
Like a writer?
像个作家那样好吗
Mrs. Shaw thought I was pretty good. But that was like, you know,
肖夫人觉得我非常优秀 但那是
…four years ago.
4年前的事了
You should be a writer like
你应该成为洛伊斯·雷恩
Lois Lane.
那样的作家
Yeah, Lois Lane. That’s me.
是的 洛伊斯·雷恩 就是我
So, well…
那么
Did you lie about other stuff, like…
你还撒了别的谎吗
…being Captain industry’s girlfriend and knowing where he lives?
比如说自己是黑帮老大的女朋友 知道他住哪里
Sort of.
有些地方撒了谎
It’s all up a hill like, in a mountain…
是在一座山丘上 像一座山
And then it starts smelling like shit.
然后闻到了粪的味道
Which I think is the stables ’cause you hear airplanes.
我觉得可能是马厩 因为听得到飞机的声音
I was blindfolded.
我是被蒙了眼的
He lives way out there somewhere.
他就住在那附近
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事了 没事了
That’s it.
没事的
I’ll wait for you out here.
我会在这儿等你
What do I do? Whatever he wants.
我要做什么 任何他想让你做的事情
He’s the nice man …
他是个好人 就是他
that paid for you to come out here, so…
给钱让你到这儿来的 所以
Hey, hey, shhh. Come on, be a good girl now.
去吧 好孩子
It’s going to be over before you know it, okay?
很快就完了的 好吗
Come on. Hey. Hey.
来吧
Don’t cry.
别哭啊
Hey, do you want some of this?
你想来点这个吗
It’ll give you some courage.
它会带给你勇气
Okay. You’ll be all right.
好吧 你会没事的
Dooney.
杜尼
You want to know where captain industry lives?
你想知道黑帮老大住在哪里
Ask Dooney. Remember him?
问杜尼 记得他吗
Well, you better ’cause he’s going to remember you buddy.
你最好记得 因为他会记得你的 兄弟
Where is he?
他在哪里
Well, he’s usually at the clubhouse,
他经常在俱乐部混
Especially since the wife grew some grapes
特别是他老婆开始种葡萄以后
…and kicked him out. Grapes?
就把他扫地出门了 葡萄
It’s in the ‘hood. I’ll show you.
就在这后面 我指给你看
Grapes. Grew grapes. Grew green grapes.
葡萄 种葡萄 种绿葡萄
Green grapes.
绿葡萄
Hey, little friend. Get in there.
来吧 小朋友们 快进去
Arthur, they’re going to sting you. No, they’re sleepy.
亚瑟 它们会刺痛你的 他们睡着了
“Sleepy” means “pissed off”.
“睡着了”就是”不高兴”的意思
Oh, God, l can’t watch this.
天啊 我看不下去了
I’m not kidding around.
我没开玩笑
I’m serious.
我是认真的
You’re going to jail.
进监狱去吧
Oh, fuck! Ow…
妈的
Who’s there?
谁在那
Ah, shit.

We meet again.
咱们又见面了
Oh, yeah, here we go. “we meet again.”
对对 咱们又见面了
Hey, listen. l think l…
听着 我觉得
I think I can help you.
我觉得我能帮你
I’m listening.
我听着呢
That’s good. You’re listening, that’s good.
好 你听着呢 很好
Listen, you got… you got a beef with me.
听着 你看我不爽是吧
Fine.
好吧
But you know what else you got?
你知道除此之外
A fucking death wish!
你只有该死的绝望
Where’s Captain Industry?
黑帮老大在哪
Fuck, man. Not this again, man.
该死 怎么又问这个 伙计
What’s that? Lime j…?
那什么啊 橙
Oh! lt’s lime juice.
酸橙汁
Come on!
拜托
Please, God, not the lime juice!
上帝 别喷酸橙汁
Ow! Ow! Fuck! Ahhh!
该死 该死
Fuck!
该死
Shit! I don’t know anything about…
靠 我根本不认识
this guy… this Captain lndustry.
什么黑帮老大
Just listen, this Captain Industry doesn’t exist.
听着 这个黑帮老大根本不存在
You know what? You’re sick, man. You need help.
你知道吗 你疯了 你需要帮助
You know that? There’s no Captain Industry.
你知道吗 根本没有什么黑帮老大
There’s no captain anybody!
根本没这个人
What Somewhere near the airplanes.
干吗 可能在机场附近
Somewhere near the smell of poo.
可能在某个臭气熏天的地儿
I need an address.
告诉我地址
Hey

retard.
等等
Look at me.
看着我
You’re a dead man.
你是个废物
Aw, come on!
拜托
Not that! Oh! God!
别 停 上帝啊
I want an address!
告诉我他在哪
Okay! Okay! Ah!
好 好 该死
…extra large…
超大份的
Double cheese …
双层奶酪
Double cheese and with… Italian sausage.
双层奶酪加意大利香肠
Wow, Arthur, you really got something here.
亚瑟 你还真录到了点东西
I saw him, Kat.
凯特 我看到他了
Captain Industry.
黑帮老大
And he’s really… fat.
他还真胖
Yeah, that’s him.
就是他
Crime of the century. Ordering pizza.
世纪大罪犯 在点披萨
Come on. Let’s clean you up.
来 给你洗干净

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!