The wind? The wind?
风 风怎么了
The wind, the wind, the wind, the wind, the wind, the wind…
风 风 风 风
lt, it… it swishes everything around.
它让周围的一切都发出沙沙声
Yeah?
是吗
It swishes everything around. Okay…
它让周围的一切都发出沙沙声 好吧
You have to go.
你该走了
Well…

… meal ticket’s a little pissed off right now.
养活我的人现在还有点生气
Soon as he calms down, I’m gone. Couple of days, all right?
等他气消了我就走 就待几天 好吗
Number one?
创刊号♥
Shit, that’s got to be worth something.
那应该会值点钱
I tripped. You tripped?
我被绊倒了 你被绊倒了
Down some… steps.
摔下了几级台阶
Bullshit. Who did this to you?
胡说 是谁干的
What’d they look like?
他们长什么样子
Arthur don’t fucking lie to me.
亚瑟 别他妈骗我了
How are your ribs?
你的肋骨怎么样了
It only hurts when I breathe.
只有当我呼吸的时候才会疼
Jesus! Give me this.
天哪 把这个给我
Come on. We’re going to the hospital.
快来 我们去医院
Arthur, we’re going to the hospital. Let’s go.
亚瑟 我们去医院 快走
How many guys?
他们有多少人
Ten or twelve.
10个 要么就是12个
Jesus Arthur.
天哪 亚瑟
Did you provoke them?
是你挑衅他们的吗
You know what “provoke” means? Yes.
你知道”挑衅”的意思吧 知道
You lost a tooth, pal. You got to do some provoking to lose a tooth.
你掉了颗牙 兄弟 肯定是你寻衅 才会掉了颗牙
Trying to save someone.
为了救人
How is he?
他怎么样了
Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack.
杰克 杰克 杰克 杰克 杰克
Hey, Arthur. How are you?
亚瑟 你还好吗
You hungry? We brought some dinner.
饿吗 我们带了晚饭过来
Meatloaf. Meatloaf.
烘肉卷 是烘肉卷
Who did this, Paul?
是谁干的 保罗
I don’t know. He says 10 or 12 guys. He was trying to save somebody.
我不知道 他说有10个或12个人 他是为了救人
Arthur Poppington?
亚瑟·帕平顿
It’s okay. Take it on in with you. We won’t mind.
没关系 你都带着吧 我们不介意
What does this teach us, Jack? Next time have a gun.
这件事给了我们什么教训 杰克 下次遇到这种情况要带枪
Hey. Don’t be a wise ass. But
别假聪明了 但是
No, it teaches us that fighting never solves anything.
不 教训是暴♥力♥解决不了问题
Mom.
妈妈
Sometimes a good knock in the teeth isn’t so bad…
有时候被打掉牙齿也不是件坏事
Paul!
保罗
But, mom, Is it okay to fight if you’re trying to save someone?
但是 妈妈 如果是为了救人 可以打架吗
The mayor’s all over me, Roger.
市长一直缠着我 罗杰
We’re going to have a problem with these bikers?
这些帮派人士会给我们带来麻烦吗
No. No. No. I got a man deep inside.
不 不会的 我有卧底
Yeah, I got a wire tap before the judge as we speak.
是的 我会比法官先拿到线报 就像我们说的这样
You need money, resources, just say the word.
你需要资金或人员 说句话就行
And I appreciate your support, chief
非常感谢你的支持 长官
But I can’t let anybody even in the department know about this.
但我不能让任何人 包括局里的人知道这件事
Sit down and shut your fucking face.
坐下 闭上你的臭嘴
Shoot. l… l got to call you back there, chief.
该死 我晚点再打给你 长官
Hey, uh… Captain. Dooney, Dooney…
队长 杜尼 杜尼
Golly!
天啊
What the hell? Are you all right?
发生什么事了 你还好吗
Did you just say “golly”? l did, yeah.
你刚才说了”天啊”吗 是的 我说了
Hey, um…, listen, there’s a rumor out there
听着 现在谣言四起
About some sting operation on the bikers.
说要突击帮派的人
You hear anything about that?
你听到相关传闻了吗
No. No. Where’d you hear about this?
不 没有 你是从哪听来的
I don’t know.
我也不知道
People talk, you know.
人们都这样说
I didn’t think much about it, but thought I’d ask.
我倒不是太担心 但我觉得最好问一下
Since it’s my turf, right? Right.
因为这事是我在负责 对吧 是的
Anyway, I’m going to process this shithead and cut out early, huh?
我先去处理那个白♥痴♥ 早点结束
It’s my weekend with the girls.
跟孩子们一起过周末
Oh, good, good. Family’s important.
很好 很好 家庭重要
Yeah, yeah.
是的
Hey, you, uh… you be careful out there, huh?
你小心点
What’s that stand for?
那标志象征什么
Defendor.
保卫者
Defender?
保卫人
Defend-OR!
保卫者
Oh, my God! Jesus.
我的天
Jesus. How do you spell that?
天啊 怎么拼的
I know how to spell it!
我知道怎样拼
Relax, guy.
放轻松 伙计
I can’t relax. Not when there are people out there that need me.
我不能 只有当人们不再需要我的时候 我才能放轻松
Who needs you? Who needs you?
谁需要你 那谁又需要你
I asked you first.
我先问的
I’m looking for someone.
我在找人
Yeah, who?
是吗 找谁
Captain industry.
黑帮老大
Who’s that?
是谁
Evil mastermind.
邪恶的阴谋家
He…

…smuggles drugs.
走私毒品
I probably know him then. Radovan?
那么我可能认识他 是拉多万吗
Radovan? Yeah. He’s a real fucker, man.
拉多万 一个真正的混♥蛋♥
Radovan?
拉多万
No.

No, l don’t think so. I don’t think…
不 我想不是 我不觉得他
…that’s captain industry.
就是黑帮老大
No? Okay then. ’cause this guy’s pretty evil.
不是吗 那好吧 这个人相当邪恶
Well, do you think he might be Captain Industry?
你认为他会是黑帮老大吗
Do I think he’s Captain…?
我是否认为他是老大
Do I think Radovan Kristic is captain industry?
我认为拉多万·克里斯提克就是黑帮老大吗
Uh, yeah. l think he is. For sure.
是的 我认为他是 毫无疑问
Ra… Radovan Kris
拉多万·克里
Kristic. Kristic…Radovan Kristic.
克里斯提克 克里斯提克 拉多万·克里斯提克
Radovan Kristic. Radovan Kristic.
拉多万·克里斯提克 拉多万·克里斯提克
He’s an evil mastermind. He’s killed, like…
他就是个邪恶的阴谋家
…like a bunch of people.
杀了很多人
And you know him?
你认识他吗
Been to his house, man.
我去过他家 兄弟
He’s bringing girls in from Moldova now. Sex slaves, drugs
他贩卖♥♥来自摩尔多瓦的女孩 性♥奴♥隶 毒品
…guns; He’s into all of that shit.
枪♥支♥ 他热衷于这些狗屁事
Show me.
带我去
Excuse me? He is Serbian militia.
什么 他可是塞尔维亚国民自卫队的
He’s got these two huge-assed dudes around him all the time.
他身边一直跟着两个大块头的保镖
You’d never get within a mile of him.
你根本别想进入他周围一英里的范围
I can handle two big-assed dudes.
我能对付两个大块头的人
Oh, you can?
你能吗
You mean like last time when I peeled you off the pavement, you mean?
你想像上次一样让我把你拖回来吗
No. Do you think those guys work for… Captain lndustry?
不是 你觉得那些人都是为黑帮老大工作的吗
Um, well, if Radovan Kristic is captain lndustry, yes,
如果拉多万·克里斯提克就是黑帮老大的话 那就是的
Because everybody works for him. He’s in with the bikers now.
因为每个人都为他工作 他现在跟帮派的人相处的很好
How… how do you know all that?
你怎么知道这些的
I was his favorite girl for, like, 5 minutes.
他曾经很喜欢我 大概喜欢了5分钟
What are you doing? I’m going to get him.
你在做什么 我要去抓他
Forget it. I’m not helping you.
算了吧 我不会帮你的
Listen, young lady.
听着 女士
Oh, don’t “young lady” me, buddy. I’m not telling you shit. You’re a joke.
别叫我”女士” 伙计 我本来是不想告诉你的 你就是个笑话
I’m not a joke!
我不是笑话
Captain industry, where does he live?
黑帮老大 他住哪里
Well, that kind of information doesn’t just grow on trees.
这些信息不是随随便便就能得到的
This information
就为这些信息
…this cost you forty dollars a day?
你每天就要付40美元吗
Well, she knew… a lot of stuff.
她知道许多事情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!