Confiscate his trench club
没收他的战壕装备
Give him back his marbles and the rest of this stuff
弹珠还给他 其他东西也还了
and send him on his way, huh?
然后放他走
All right so here’s your marbles.
好的 这是你的弹珠
Stay out of trouble, all right?
别惹麻烦 好吗
Trouble has a way of following me.
麻烦总是找上我
Where’s my trench club?
我的战壕装备呢
Nah, forget about that. Just run along and get some sleep…
没收了 赶紧走吧 补个觉
Defendor.
保卫者
There are at least 8 ways to break out of this dump.
这鬼地方有八个出口
I’m taking the front door.
我打算走前门
I think
我认为
…for a large portion of your life you’ve been misunderstood.
在你一生中的大部分时间里你都被误解了
And now
而现在
…at this stage more people
在这里 更多的人
Okay. Okay, you sit. You sit down.
好的 你坐着 坐下
Okay.
好的
Do you remember what we were talking about?
还记得我们刚才说到哪儿了吗
Let me assure you, Arthur, that whatever you say here
我向你保证 亚瑟 你在这里说的一切
…is for the judge’s ears only.
只有法官会知道
And mine, of course.
当然还有我
Totally classified?
完全保密吗
Totally.
完全保密
Seriously, on my drive home. I go through these neighborhoods.
说真的 在我开车回家路上 我经过这些小区
I see these girls out there.
我就看到那些姑娘在外面
They can’t be more than 16 years old.
最大不超过16岁
Do you think I’m joking? I’m not.
你觉得我在说笑吗 我不是
What is this Thailand?
咱们这儿是泰国吗
Because if we’re going to stand for this, hell, let’s advertise.
要是我们允许这种事的话 就来广♥告♥吧
“come on down to the hammer and have sex with our children.”
“来锤子镇嫖小姑娘吧”
At least that way we’ll bring in the tourists.
至少这样还能吸引些游客
All right, let’s go to the tribal brain trust and see what’s out there.
好的 接下来是部落智囊团时间 听听看有什么动向
Line three, go ahead.
三号♥线 请讲
You should be ashamed of yourself
你应该以自己为耻
…to suggest exploiting those poor girls.
竟然建议嫖那些可怜的姑娘
It’s disgusting. Lady, it’s called sarcasm.
太恶心了 女士 那叫反讽
Hello? Hello? All right, she hung up.
喂 喂 好吧 她挂电♥话♥了
Next caller, you’re on the air.
下一位 您接通了
Fucking guy! Come on, man!
该死的家伙 别这样 老兄
Don’t walk away!
别走啊
Come on! I’m just messing with you man!
别这样 我只是跟你闹着玩 老兄
You got to learn how to laugh a little bit, Cliff!
你得学着有点幽默感 克里夫
Lighten up!
都听着
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Now, what are you doing with our wall over here?
你对我们的墙做了什么
Eh? Hey, come here. Come here.
过来 来这儿
Somebody call the police!
得有人报♥警♥
Police! Call the police!
报♥警♥
We’re sick and tired of having people like you deface our city walls!
对你们这种丑♥化♥我们城市墙面的人 我们已经忍♥无可忍♥了
Why don’t you pick on someone your own size?
何不找个和你体格相当的单挑
Boys, this is, uh…
孩子们 这就是
This is the retard that I was telling you about.
这就是我给你们讲过的那个脑残
I thought they got you. Did they, uh…?
你不是被他们逮起来了吗 他们
Why don’t you let the kid go?
把那孩子放了
Who writes your dialog? Superman?
对白是谁给你写的 超人吗
No. I write it myself.
不是 我自己写的
You know what? You need a good ghost writer.
知道吗 你该换一个好作家了
Somebody with talent.
换个有才的鬼作家
No.
不对
You need a ghost writer.
你才需要一个鬼作家
‘Cause that’s what you’re going to be after I pulverize you.
因为等我把你捏碎后 你就是鬼作家了
What? What’s that?
什么 那是什么玩意
A jar.
罐子
Ah… What is this supposed to do?
废话 那是干什么用的
Very little.
很小
Except contain a swarm of angry wasps.
但里面有一大群愤怒的黄蜂
Get the fucking retard!
抓住那该死的脑残
Come on!
快点
Lights on, dog! Lights!
亮灯 狗 亮灯
Lights, Dog. Lights on, dog.
亮灯 狗 亮灯啊 狗
Lights on! Lights on!
亮灯 亮灯
Lights! Lights on! I said lights on!
亮灯 我说亮灯
Who wants to go first?
谁先来
Okay then.
好吧
Why don’t I go first?
那我先来吧
My fucking elbow.
我该死的胳膊肘
Fay! Come on, let’s go!
快点 走吧
Just give me a second. I want to say goodbye.
给我几秒钟 我想道个别
Hey, Arthur.
亚瑟
Hey, smelly.
小臭臭
Hey…

Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒 醒醒
You gotta get up. Come on.
你得起床 拜托了
I’m going to go away for a while. Make some cash.
我得离开一阵子 去赚点钱
Come on. You can do it.
加油 你能行的
There you go. you can do it. You can do it. Good job. Good job.
来吧 你能行的 你能行的 干的好 干的好
When are you coming back?
你什么时候回来呢
Soon, little man.
很快 小家伙
Grandpa’s going to take care of you.
爷爷会照顾你的
Just a couple of months.
就几个月
Okay. Okay.
好啦 好啦
Come on. You’re a big boy now.
别这样 你是大男孩了
Look out there. What do you see?
看外面 你看到了什么
The moon.
月亮
Wherever I am, you just look at that moon.
无论我在哪里 你只要看着月亮
‘Cause we can always see the same moon.
因为我们总是能看着同一轮月亮
Mommy?
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Sure. Whatever you’re into.
好吧 随便你
But I’m not running a charity here. You need money.
但我可不是搞慈善的 你需要钱
You just keep looking at that moon, little man.
你只要一直看着月亮 小家伙
That’s where I’ll be at.
我就在那里
Let’s go, baby!
走吧 宝贝
Hey. Hey.

you want me to be your mommy, right?
你想让我当你妈妈是吗
Come on. Let’s go to your place. Come on.
来吧 我们去你家
There you go. Okay.
起来了 好的
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It’s a secret base.
秘密基地
You live here?
你住在这里吗
Cool.
挺酷的
You know, you really messed with my situation the other day.
那天可真是被你害惨了
Messed with your…
我怎么害你了
who are you? Angel.
你是谁啊 安吉尔
Angel?
安吉尔?
“Make like a rocket. Take off.”
“像火箭一样 飞吧”
Remember? That was me, Wordsworth.
还记得吗 我就是那个女孩 华兹华斯
You fucked everything up that night.
那天晚上的事情都被你搞砸了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
This? It’s a little bling-bling. You want to try?
这个吗 有点亮闪闪的 要试试吗
It’s like medicine. It’ll make you feel really, really good.
像药一样 会让你感觉很舒服
Here, look.
这里 看
That stuff is bad.
那是个坏东西
Your momma tell you that?
你妈妈那样告诉你的
She died.
她过世了
Her name was Fay.
她叫菲
Shit. Sorry.
该死 抱歉
Look, I got another way to make you feel good. You ready?
听着 我还有另外一个让你感觉舒服的方法 准备好了吗
Ready for… for what?
准备好什么
What does the wind do?
风可以做什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!