南中国海底有座山谷
有如喜马拉雅山般深
任何人或机械都无法测量
数百年来
无数船只在这里消失无踪
至今失事原因仍是个谜
极度深寒
-莱拉你那儿怎么样 -去死吧
-How we doin’ out there, Leila? -Fuck you!
怎么样个屁 我全湿透了
How you doing, my ass! I’m totally soaked out here.
算了吧 我不是一天给你两美元吗
Aw, come on now, I pay you two bucks a day, don’t I?
快从你的座位上死起来 过来帮忙
Get off your lazy ass and come and help me!
我也没有闲着阿
Cut me some slack, will ya?
你知道我也在辛苦的工作啊
I’m workin’ hard too, you know.
这是怎么回事
Now what?
-他妈的 帕恩图西 -哦 该死的
-Son of a bitch. Pantucci! -Ow! Shit, man!
我这里什么也看不见了 布莱尼亚克
I’m flyin’ blind up here, Brainiac.
你不是把雷达修好了吗
I thought you fixed the radar.
-它有点儿状态不稳定 你要温柔一点 -温柔个屁
-It’s a little temperamental. You have to be gentle. -Gentle, my ass.
所有系统刚刚都崩溃了
The whole system just crapped out on me.
-这全怪你脏话连篇 -肯定是
-Killed off by your negative vibes. -No doubt.
你是不是又砸那个东西了
Are you hittin’ that thing again?
没有
No.
到底是哪里规定非要我去外面干活
You know, where is it written that I have to go out there and work?
我是说 芬尼根 你为什么不去外面干活哪
I mean, you know, Finnegan, why don’t you get your ass out there sometime?
那是因为我也爱你 莱拉
I love you too, Leila.
-一切正常吗 -还好
-Everything all right? -Just peachy.
我们还是按原计划航行 对吧
We are on schedule, are we not?
-你不是因为我的社交能力才雇用我吧 -当然
-You didn’t hire me for my social graces. -That’s right.
我们完全是因为你的能力才雇佣你 你最好是物有所值
We hired you for your reputation. You better live up to it.
-我们现在在哪儿 -这儿 谁知道是哪儿
-Where are we? -Right there. Middle of nowhere.
-我们的目的地呢 -就在
-And our final destination? -Right. . .
那儿
there.
-谁知道那是什么地方 -芬尼
-Middle of nowhere squared. -Finny.
是的 我听说过你 我觉得你应该更老一些
Yeah, I heard of you. But I thought you’d be older.
就像好酒一样 我正在优雅地老去 谢了
Like a fine wine, I’m aging gracefully. Thank you.
像好酒个屁
Like a fine wine, my ass.
你在我眼中更像啤酒
You look more like a keg of beer to me.
有问题吗 芬尼根先生
Any questions, Mr. Finnegan?
没有 别人给我钱让我闭嘴干活
Nope. I get paid to shut up and do my job.
所以 我闭嘴干活
So I shut up and do my job.
你一点也不好奇我们要去哪儿吗
You’re not the least bit curious as to where we’re going?
就像经常说的”一切向钱看”
Like the sign says, “If the cash is there, we do not care. ”
很好
Very good.
我们这到底是要去哪儿呀
Where the hell are we goin’?
当指针指向午夜12点
Two hands reach for twelve at midnight
屋中烟雾缭绕
Clouds of smoke fill up the room
当幸运女神到来时
Everyone drops what they’re doin’
每个人都呆若木鸡
When Lady Luck walks into the room
我的手脚都不听使唤
I can’t rub two dimes together
我输得精光 没脸见人
I’m so broke that it’s a shame
幸运女神甚至不知道我的名字
Lady Luck don’t even know my name
酒保 给我来一杯双份的
Bartender, pour a double
我们最喜欢的曲子响起
The band just played our favorite tune
聚会刚刚开始
And the party’s just beginning
当幸运女神走进来的时候
When Lady Luck walks into the room
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen. Mesdames et messieurs.
请允许我说两句
If I could have your attention for just one moment, please.
我谨代表自己 船长阿瑟顿和他的船员
On behalf of myself, Captain Atherton and his crew,
热烈欢迎你们乘坐阿尔戈号♥的处♥女♥航
welcome to the maiden voyage of the Argonautica!
在这艘游轮上的
Each and every one of the hundreds of men and women. . .
几百名工作人员
in service upon this vessel. . .
都只有一个目标
has but one objective:
那就是让你们的梦想变成现实
To make your dreams come true.
对于我自己来说 我的一生
As for myself, my entire life. . .
只有一个梦想
I have had but one dream:
去建造一艘最高级的 最奢侈的
To create the greatest, most luxurious,
最昂贵的豪华游轮
most expensive pleasure ship ever built.
就在今晚 看到大家
And tonight, seeing all of you here. . .
如此美丽 如此优雅
so beautiful, so elegant,
如此富足
so rich. . .
我意识到我的梦想实现了
I realize that my dream has come true,
我发自内心的感谢大家让我梦想成真
and I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for making it so.
为了阿尔戈 美好时光永驻
To the Argonautica! Good times forever!
快乐永驻
Forever!
这真让人太难忘了
We’re having a wonderful time.
这艘游轮太棒了 我们简直不敢相信
This ship is so smooth we can’t believe it!
妈妈 这船简直是超一流的 没有船能比
She’s state-of-the-art. Not another ship like her, ma’am.
它能穿过40英尺高的大浪
She can hit a 40-foot swell
而你杯中的马提尼酒都不会起一点波纹
and not even put a ripple across your martini.
很高兴见到你们 希望你们余下的旅途玩得开心
It’s been very nice meeting you people. I hope you enjoy the rest of the cruise.
-十分感谢 船长 -哦
-Thank you so much, Captain. -Oh!
-很抱歉 -不 不 我很抱歉 船长
-Excuse me. -Non, non, excusez-moi, mon capitaine.
真的很抱歉
Really, very sorry.
再见
Au revoir.
照的还不错
Nice picture.
我最恨呆在水上
I hate this bloody water stuff.
-这提醒了我 我饿了 -你总是饿
-That reminds me, I’m hungry. -You’re always hungry.
是啊 怎么了 告诉你 我还在长身体
Yeah. So? I’m a growing boy, you know.
-还在长身体 -你有意见
-You’re still growing? -You got a problem with that?
你应该高兴我没把你当食物
Be happy I don’t eat you.
你学到了什么 麦木丽
So what you realizing, Mamooli?
嗯 在我死之前我的目标是
Uh, well, that my goal in life before I die. . .
和每一个国家的女人做♥爱♥
is to make love to a woman from every country on earth.
是联♥合♥国♥承认的国家 还是自己编造的国家
Like, countries acknowledged by the U. N? Or like, made-up countries too?
-那是什么意思 -比如说特雷国
-What the hell does that mean? -Like T. Ray’s country.
闭上你的臭嘴 比利 澳大利亚是一个国家
Shut your face, Billy. Australia’s a country.
-澳大利亚是一个岛 -严格意义上来说是一个大洲
-Australia’s an island. -Well, technically, it’s a continent.
啊 兄弟 算了吧
Ah, shit, man.
什么岛呀 国家呀 大洲呀 只要有女人
Island, country, continent. If there’s women there,
我都感兴趣
well, I’m interested.
你敢到我们国家来 我一枪毙了你
You come to my country, I shoot your ass.
他还感兴趣什么 除了女人
Does he ever talk about anything else but women?
我印象中好像没别的了 让他闭嘴的唯一方法就是毙了他
Nah, not that I recall. The only way to shut him up is to shoot him.
-是啊 很对 -是吗
-Yeah, that’s right. -Yeah?
-你有认真考虑过吗 -是的
-You ever thought about it? -Every day.
-哦 哦 哦 -算了 兄弟
-Ooh, ooh, ooh. -Come on, boys.
-坐下吧 -哦 哦 哈哈
-Sit down, right? -Ooh, ooh.
回你的澳大利亚去吧
Go back to Australia.
好了 这是什么 没有图片的书
All right, what’s this, now? Ooh, a book without pictures.
干的好 兄弟
Well done, mate.
你知道我想吃什么么
You know what I want to eat?
我要吃几对美味可口 肥的流油的猪蹄
I’ll take a couple of nice, greasy pig’s feet,
还有盐腌的猴脑 一只大象的眼球
some pickled monkey brains and one of them big elephant eyeballs.
生的 当你嚼的时候还会爆裂
Raw, so they pop when you bite them.
绝对美味
Yummy.
你喜欢么
You like that?
-天哪 太恶心了 -特雷你把这搞得难闻死了
-Oh, man, that’s disgusting. -T. Ray, you stinking up the place.
闭嘴
Oh shut up
嘿 都起来 不是给钱让你们来玩儿的
Hey, knock it off. You’re not getting paid to party.

Ah!
帕恩图西 帕恩图西
Pantucci! Pantucci!
你没在岗位上 对吧
You’re not where I think you are, are ya?
你好
Hola.
听着 这雷达还是不正常 我有种不详的预感
Listen, this radar’s still funky. I can feel it, and it’s a very bad feeling.
你知道外面还有多少没在地图上标注的岛屿吗
You know how many uncharted islands are out here?
我不知道 两个
I don’t know. Two?
真搞笑 你就等着我撞到哪个无名岛上吧
Very funny. Wait till I crash this rig into some goddamn, no-name island.
这算什么 脱口秀 我需要安静
What is this, a talk show? I need some quiet time.
完毕
Over and out.
哇哦 该死的
Whoa. Nasty.
哇哦
Whoa.
敲你
Hit you.
哦 该死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!