Yeah.
没错
Now, you saw me go into space 7 times, didn’t ya?
现在 你们看着我第7次进入太空 不是吗?
I came back every time, didn’t I?
每次我都回来了 不是吗?
Yeah.
没错
Your mother and I used to play a game when she was still alive.
你妈活着的时候 常和我玩个游戏
Now, the game was,
这游戏就是…
if there was a chance I might not be coming back,
若我没有机会回来
she wouldn’t say it, and I wouldn’t say it.
她不会说出来 我也不会说出来
OK?
OK?
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
是的 长官 是的 长官
Hey, Fish.
嗨 菲什
How about a beer?
来点啤酒如何?
You remember my boys, don’t you?
你还记得我的孩子吧?
Steve and Dwight.
史蒂夫和德怀特
Of course I do.
当然记得
Gentlemen, welcome to Houston.
先生们 欢迎来到休斯顿
Let me steal your old man for a second.
让我和你们的老家伙单独聊一会儿
Can I take your picture, please?
我能给你们拍照吗?
OK.
OK
Thank you.
谢谢
So, what do you think of the crew?
好了 你觉得这个团队如何?
Heroes all.
都是英雄
That’s the finest group I ever had the privilege of working with.
这是我工作过的最好的团队
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
Off the record, huh?
破天荒的 嗯呵?
Well, they’ve been trained in ways I’ll never understand.
是的 他们以我从不会懂的方法进行了训练
They’re smarter and in better shape
比起往日的我们他们
than we ever were in the old days.
更加聪明身体也更好
They’re sober, serious.
他们严肃认真
I guess I’d be a little happier about this whole thing
如果我想到他们中有人和我一样恐惧
if I thought that any of them were as scared as I am.
我想我对整件事就会更乐观一些
Well, they’re not scared of dyin’.
哦 他们不怕死
They’re just scared of looking bad on TV.
他们只是在看不良电视节目时才恐惧
Now, look, I wish I’d been to the moon.
现在 看着 我希望我到过月球
I got respect for everybody who’s gone to the moon,
我尊敬每一个去过月球的人
but this mission ain’t going to the moon.
但这次任务不是去月球
That’s right. Frank Gifford,
没错弗兰克·吉福德
he was a great football player in his time,
在他那个年代 他是伟大的足球运动员
but if he played now, he’d get his ass busted.
但如果他现在踢 肯定没戏
That’s right.
没错
All I’m saying is, the moon did not have
我要说的是 月球可没有
a rotational cycle of 14 hours.
14小时的自转周期
I mean, we only have 7 hours of dark
我的意思是 我们仅有7个小时的黑暗期用来登陆
when the sun’s not up to land on this thing.
那时太阳还没有升起
It was light when he landed.
当太阳升起时 到处是光
This is gonna be dark.
到处也就是黑暗
We’re not gonna be able to see.
我们什么都看不见的
You can’t see now, Gus.
你现在就看不见了 格斯
Don’t worry, don’t worry, don’t worry.
别担心 别担心 别担心
We what?
我们怎么?
We can do it.
我们能搞定
No, no, no. Sit down.
不 不 不 坐下
I woke up this morning, and I realized…
我今早醒来 意识到…
none of you want me here.
在这儿 你们没人需要我
You don’t even really know who I am, which is OK.
你们真的不想知道我是谁 哪方面最棒
I walked on the moon,
我在月球走过
but I didn’t belong to you. I belonged to your daddies.
但我不属于你们 我属于你们的父亲
Now, if I ask you to ask your daddies
现在 如果我要你们问你们的父亲
what I meant to them,
我对他们意味着什么
to explain to you what I’m doing here,
向你们解释我当下做的
that’s only gonna make things worse.
只会让事情更糟糕
So… what do we do?
那好…我们做什么呢?
You haven’t trained for this mission.
你没有专为这次任务训练过
We respect you.
我们尊敬你
I appreciate that.
我很感激这一点
But you’re here… you’re here because the powers that be
但是 你在此…你在此是因为头头们
think we need a familiar face on this trip.
认为在这次航程中我们需要一张熟悉的脸
You’re here for public relations.
你在此是因为公共关系
No, no. I’m here because the powers that be
不 不 我在此是因为头头们知道
know that I’m the only person on this mission
我是这次任务中
who’s ever landed on the moon.
唯一登上过月球的人
And I have 500 landings on aircraft carriers.
并且驾机在航母上着陆 多达500次
We’ve trained on…
我们已经受过训练…
On flight simulators.
在飞行模拟器上
Right?
对吧?
I mean, this is not a video game, son.
我是说 这次不是一个电玩游戏 孩子
It really isn’t.
真的不是
It really isn’t. No.
真的不是 不是
We are go for auto-sequence start.
我们开始自动操作
Atlantis’ 4 on-board computers now have primary control
亚特兰蒂斯的4台机载计算机
of all the vehicle’s critical functions.
目前控制着飞船的关键功能
OK, all flight controllers,
OK 所有飞行控制人员
we’re at T-minus 30 seconds and counting.
我们即将开始30秒倒记时
Let’s take a close look.
请仔细检查
APUs look good,
辅助动力装置良好
LOX and LH2 are pressurized.
液态氧和液态氢加压
10, 9…
10 9…
We’re go for auto-sequence.
准备自动操作
Roger, Jerry.
收到 杰瑞
Good luck and Godspeed, “Atlantis”.
祝好运 成功的祝福 “亚特兰蒂斯”
Thanks, Mitch.
谢谢 米奇
3, 2, 1.
3 2 1
Propelled by 500,000 pounds of liquid fuel,
由500,000磅液态燃料推动
the shuttle crew heads toward their initial destination.
太空团队向着最初的目的地出发了
When the crew enters the “Messiah”,
当他们进入”弥赛亚”后
they will find a payload of 8 nuclear devices
他们会找到一个载有8个核子装置的装备
that will eventually be used to blow up the comet.
它最终用来摧毁彗星
The “Messiah” itself will be powered
“弥赛亚”本身将由一个实验性的
by an experimental nuclear propulsion system
核子推进系统提供动力
that was originally created for a very different purpose.
该核子推进系统是专为此次特殊使命原创的
That programme was called Orion.
这套装置称为欧瑞恩
Now, with the help of Russian engineers,
现在 在俄♥罗♥斯♥工程师的帮助下
a technology designed to propel weapons of mass destruction
原本设计用于大规模杀伤性武器的
will power the ship that will intercept
推进技术将为飞船提供动力
the greatest threat our planet has ever faced.
飞船将去拦截我们这个星球 曾经面临的最大威胁
Orion burn…
欧瑞恩点火…
in 10, 9,
10 9
8, 7,
8 7
6, 5,
6 5
4, 3,
4 3
2, 1, 0.
2 1 0
OK, Beth, White House reactions.
OK 贝丝 负责白宫反应
Marianne, the whole world watching.
玛丽安 负责世界各地的反应
We have enough satellite space?
卫星容量够吗?
78 uplinks.
78条上传线路
Tim, Mission Control in Houston.
提姆 负责休斯顿的任务控制
Ira, the science guys lined up?
艾拉 那些科学家呢?
If they got a Ph.D., we own them.
如果他们有博士学位 我们就认
All right, this is the most important story of our lives.
好了 这次是我们生命中最重要的事件
Let’s not muck it up.
别弄砸了
Stuart, what about me?
斯图亚特 我呢?
You’re on the anchor desk. Whoa!
你主播 哇!
And you could have been there a lot sooner.
其实你早就可以做主播了
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
You know what I’m talking about.
你知道我在说什么
Don’t ever hold back a story from me again.
别再对我藏着什么事情了
“Messiah”, Houston.
“弥赛亚” 休斯顿
Transfer trajectory is go.
进行轨道变更
We’ll cancel MCC-1.
我们将放弃MCC-1
You’re go to configure for coast.
你们要设定惯性飞行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!