“Sickness and health, blah, blah, blah.”
“疾病和健康 卟啦 卟啦 卟啦”
“Do you, Jason Lerner, take Chlorine Whatchamacallit?”
“你 杰森·兰娜 接受克洛瑞了吗? 你叫他什么?”
Mom, Chloe.
妈妈 克洛伊
What did I say?
我说的是什么?
You said “Chlorine”.
你说”克洛瑞”
Her name’s Chloe.
她的名字是克洛伊
Oh.

Well, it’s still a terrible name.
喔 还是个糟糕的名字
Jason says, “Lie, lie, lie, till death do us part,
杰森说 “谎话 谎话 谎话 我们至死才分开
blah, blah, blah,”
卟啦 卟啦 卟啦 ”
and she says yes, and he says yes,
她说愿意 他也说愿意
and it’s kissy, kissy, kissy, and congratulations.
然后就不断地亲吻 恭喜 恭喜
Jenny, you now have a new stepmother
珍妮 你现在有一个新的继母
who is 2 years older than you.
她比你大2岁
The check.
买♥♥单
Well, anyway,
好了 不管怎么样
as much as I’d like to stay here
我都想和你多待一会儿
and get silly with you, Mom,
和你一起傻笑 妈妈
I can’t. I gotta go.
但 不行 我得走了
I know, I know, I know.
知道 知道 知道
I’m sorry about this.
真的很抱歉
We’ll get over it.
我们会克服的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Be good.
安好
I was with the secretary
从他作康涅狄格州州长时
since he’s been governor of Connecticut.
我就是他的秘书了
I came to Washington with him.
我随他来到华盛顿
I moved here because I was dedicated to his career.
我搬到这里是因为我献身于他的事业
I trusted the man…
我信任他…
and then he fucked me.
但他随后却搞我
He what?
他什么?
No, I didn’t have sex with him.
不 我没有和他搞过
I should say “I” didn’t have sex with him,
应该说 我没有和他搞过
but somebody sure did.
但有人确实搞过
It was about to come out, so he resigned.
事情要败露 所以他才辞职
But because I was hired from outside the government pool,
但因为我受雇于政♥府♥核心外
I don’t get conveyed to the next secretary,
我没有获得下一届秘书的职位
so now I’m out a job…
所以我现在失业了…
Because he couldn’t keep his hands off women.
因为他总喜欢沾花惹草
Do you have proof?
你有证据吗?
He thinks he was being so clever.
他自认为很聪明
He had a private phone line installed in his office.
他在办公室装了条私人电♥话♥
Nobody else could answer it.
除了他 没有人可以接
I picked it up once.
我曾经接过一次
Said hello, and it’s nobody home.
说了声喂 没人在家
It rings, he shuts the door.
电♥话♥响了 他关上门
Why not hang a sign?
为什么不挂断?
Do you have a name?
知道那人的名字吗?
This is what I get
这就是我知道的
for talking to the press.
要向新闻界说的
I’m selling my soul right now.
我现在是在出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
I can feel it. I can feel it.
我感觉得到我感觉得到
I name a name and get someone into trouble.
我只要说出名字那人就会有麻烦
So you do have a name.
那你确实知道名字
Just a first name.
只是姓
Oh, my God. I’m going to say it.
哦 上帝 我要说出来了
Ellie.
埃莉
Ellie. Nothing else?
埃莉 没别的了?
I think the president knows about it, too.
我想总统也知道
Overheard the secretary talking to him about her.
无意中听到秘书和他谈论过她
Isn’t Washington sick?
华盛顿的人没病吧?
Hi.

How you doing?
你好吗?
Can I help you?
要帮忙吗?
Well, actually,
噢 实际上
we’re looking for your mom.
我们在找你妈妈
Is she around?
她在吗?
My mom’s sick. She’s not here.
我妈妈病了 她不在这儿
Gosh, I love boats. Are you going on a trip?
哟 我喜欢船 你准备要去旅行吗?
Yeah.
是的
That’s exciting. Looks like a long trip, huh?
真让人兴奋看起来像长途旅行 对吧?
So, listen, do you know where you’re going?
那 听着 你知道你要去哪里吗?
She’s going back to the house.
她要回家
Hey, you want to stop that?
嗨 你可以不要拍吗?
Lily, please.
莉莉 到那边去
Lily, that’s a pretty name.
莉莉 真是个好名字
Lily.
莉莉
Do as I say. Go on.
按我说的做 去吧
If we could just get a minute of your time.
我们能占用你几分钟的时间吗?
What do you want from me?
你想我这儿得到什么?
We’d like to talk about your resignation.
我们想谈谈你辞职的事
My wife is sick. She’s in the hospital.
我太太生病了 她人在医院里
That’s why I resigned. Everybody knows this.
这就是我为什么辞职 人人皆知
We could talk about your wife,
我们可以谈论你太太
or we could just talk about Ellie.
也可仅仅谈论埃莉
Turn the camera off.
关掉摄影机
If you want to talk to me, turn it off.
你们想和我谈 就将它关掉
We know everything.
我们知道一切
Nobody knows everything.
没有人能知道一切
Well, we know about the secret phone lines
那好 我们知道秘密电♥话♥
and the whispered calls to the president
以及给总统的耳语电♥话♥
and about a secretary of the Treasury
还有财政部长
who’s kept his entire department in the dark
他对他的整个部门都隐瞒着
about what he’s really doing…
他真正所做的事情…
about a cover story about his resignation
涉及一个封面故事
that just fell through.
涉及他刚刚失败的辞职
You want me to go on?
你还要我继续吗?
And you’re just gonna break it?
你准备捅破这件事吗?
Well, that’s what we do for a living.
我们这样做 也是为了谋生
Well, congratulations.
喔 那恭喜你了
You now have the biggest story in history.
你现在有历史上最大的新闻了
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
Personally…
个人来讲…
I think it’s a mistake to run the story,
我觉得搞这件事是个错误
but hey, what the hell?
然而 地狱又能怎样?
Why not?
为什么不呢?
What difference does anything make any more?
还会有什么差别呢?
Look.
听着
I know you’re just a reporter,
我知道你只是一个记者
but you used to be a person, right?
但你更是一个人 对吧?
I wanted to be with my family.
我只想和家人在一起
Can you understand that?
你能明白这点吗?
OK, Secretary of the Treasury Alan Rittenhouse
OK 财政部长艾伦·瑞特豪斯辞职…
resigns because of a mistress named Ellie.
是因为一位名叫埃莉的情妇
The biggest story in history?
历史上最大的新闻?
What an ego.
太自我了
Now, if it was the president…
现在 如果主角是总统…
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇 哇 哇
The president has a mistress named Ellie,
总统有个名叫埃莉的情妇
and Rittenhouse pretends that he’s having the affair
瑞特豪斯假装是他与埃莉有染
and takes the fall and resigns,
并为此下台 辞职
and the president buys him a yacht?
并且 总统为此还给他买♥♥了一艘游艇?
Son of a bitch.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Oh, shit.
哦 可恶
Oh, shit.
哦 可恶
Right! OK, OK!
好了! OK OK!
Oh, God. Oh, God.
哦 老天哦 老天
FBI. If you would, please, ma’am.
FBI 请你下车好吗 女士
What do I do with my car?
我的车怎么办?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!