That’s too many.
人太多了
I’m not going.
我不走
What?
什么?
I’m not going, Erik.
我不走了 艾瑞克
Go!
走!
Sarah!
莎拉!
Sarah!
莎拉!
Sarah, look!
莎拉 看!
Leo!
雷欧!
Leo!
雷欧!
Leo Biederman! Leo!
雷欧·伯德曼! 雷欧!
Leo!
雷欧!
Leo! Oh!
雷欧! 哦!
You don’t have any time. You have to go now.
你没有时间了 你必须现在就走
No! Put this on!
不! 戴上这个!
Daddy, what are you doing?
爸爸 你干什么?
I want you to take the baby.
我要你照看小孩
What? No! Mom!
什么? 不! 妈妈!
No arguments, please!
别争了 拜托!
I don’t want to go!
我不想走!
Grab his foot, honey.
兜住他的脚 亲爱的
Let’s go.
我们快走
Mom? Mom!
妈妈? 妈妈!
Sweetheart, listen to me. Let go. Put this on.
亲爱的 听我说 走吧戴上这个
I love you, too. I love you.
我也爱你 我爱你
I’ve always loved you.
我一直爱着你
I love you.
我爱你
I don’t want to go!
我不想走!
Take care, honey. Put this on.
保重 亲爱的戴上这个
I’ll see you soon! I’ll see you soon!
待会儿见! 待会儿见!
Get out of here. Go to high ground.
离开这儿 到高地去
When I was 11, I took $32 from your wallet.
我11岁时 从你钱包里拿了32美元
When you were a baby…
你小时候…
I once dropped you on your head.
我有次没抱好摔到了你的头
When you came to the studio and brought those pictures,
你那天到摄影棚来带着照片
I lied when I said I didn’t remember.
我骗你说我不记得了
I remember everything.
我什么都记得
I remember that we were right over there,
我记得就在那儿
and that’s when Mom got that picture of the house.
就是妈妈给房♥子拍照的地方
It was a perfect, happy day.
那真是完美 快乐的一天
I came down here to let you know that.
我来此就是让你知道这件事
Thank you.
谢谢
I’ve missed you since then.
我从那时就开始想念你了
I missed you, too.
我也想念你
Biederman.
伯德曼
Daddy.
爸爸
Hold on!
坐好!
This is “Messiah”. We’re ready to begin our run.
这里是”弥赛亚” 我们准备上路了
Are our families there yet?
我们的家人在那儿吗?
They’re on their way, Messiah.
他们正在途中 “弥赛亚”
Disengage auto path.
脱离自动轨道
Here we go.
我们出发
We’re at perigee.
我们在近地点
Wolf contact in 4 minutes, 45 seconds.
4分45秒后接触沃尔夫
We’ll never be closer to home than we are right now.
我们再没有比此时更接近家了
Come on!
快点!
“Messiah”, we got some people here
“弥赛亚” 我们带了些人在这儿
that want to talk to you.
他们要和你们通话
Wendy, honey…
温蒂 亲爱的…
you promise me you’ll keep doing your church thing,
你向我许诺你还要准备教堂的事
and I’ll be there right next to you,
我站在你的右边
haunting you.
缠着你
You better come back and haunt me.
你最好回来缠我
I love you.
我爱你
There’s Mommy.
那是妈咪
Hello, Mommy.
你好 妈咪
Hey, you take care of Daddy for me, OK?
嗨 替我照顾爸爸 OK?
She does a good job.
她表现最好了
She misses Mommy.
她想念妈咪
I miss you.
我想念你
I love you, Mommy.
我爱你 妈咪
I love you. Very, very much.
我爱你 非常 非常爱你
David.
大卫
You know what I want to say.
你知道我想对你说的
I know.
我知道
Come on!
快点!
Wolf contact in 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
2分30秒后接触沃尔夫
Oren, Mariette’s up at your folks’ place in Utah.
欧瑞 玛利艾特正从犹他州你亲戚家赶来
We sent a plane, but she isn’t here yet.
我们派了架飞机 但目前她没有到这儿
Fish, your sons are both on active duty.
菲什 你的儿子都有任务
We tried to get them back,
我们召回他们
but we couldn’t get them here on time.
但不能准时的把他们召到这儿
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Well, Mitch, uh…
米奇 嗯…
I want to say goodbye to Mary.
我想对玛丽说再见
I want to tell her I love her…
我想告诉她我爱她…
and that ever since we’ve been apart,
自从我们分开后
every day, I think about her.
每一天 我都在想她
Mary, I’m coming home.
玛丽 我回家了
Coming up on target, 625 miles.
接近目标 625英里
Range 600 miles.
射程600英里
Wait! Oh, God, wait!
等等! 哦 上帝 等等!
Wait!
等等!
I’m coming!
我来了!
Oren? Oren, are you there?
欧瑞? 欧瑞 你在吗?
Mariette? I’m here. I can hear you.
玛利艾特? 我在这儿 我能听到你
Hi, sweetie. This is your father.
嗨 心肝 这是你♥爸♥爸
His name is Oren. I named him after you.
他的名字叫欧瑞 我给他起了你的名字
Hello, Oren.
你好 欧瑞
Show him what you brought him.
让爸爸看看你给他带什么了
He’s holding up a little rocket.
他拿着个小火箭
That’s a mighty powerful rocket you got there.
那是你得到的威力最大的火箭
He’s laughing.
他在笑呢
I can hear him. I know.
我能听到他 我知道
Mariette…
玛利艾特…
I’m hugging you both right now.
我正抱着你们俩儿
I’m holding you.
我正抱着你们
25 seconds.
25秒
Prepare to synchronize the nukes.
准备同步核弹
23…
23…
22…
22…
21…
21…
20…
20…
19…
19…
18…
18…
17…
17…
16…
16…
15…
15…
It’s been a pleasure serving with you, Commander.
和你一起效力真愉快 指挥官
The honour’s all mine, Andy.
那是我的荣幸 安蒂
Be good, Oren.
安好 欧瑞
Be good.
安好
We watched as the bombs shattered the second comet
我们看到核弹粉碎了第二颗彗星
into a million of pieces of ice and rock
将其化为无数的点点冰块和岩石
that burned harmlessly in our atmosphere
安全地在大气层燃烧了一个小时
and lit up the sky for an hour.
映红了天边
Still, we were left with the devastation of the first.
还有 我们在首颗彗星灾难中幸存下来
The waters reached as far inland
洪水远达内陆
as the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys.
冲到了俄亥俄州和田纳西州的山谷
It washed away farms and towns…
冲毁了农场和城镇…