Please let me get out of here.
如果这些鲨鱼穿过护栏到海里去怎么办
So what if the sharks get through the fence and into the ocean?
不会的 靠海的围栏是钛做的
It’s okay. The fence on the ocean side is titanium.
而且它有弹性 就像网一样
And it gives, so it works just like a net.
先到潜水艇那去
Let’s get to the sub.
我们路上再说
We’ll discuss it on the way to the top.
来吃我啊 白♥痴♥
Eat me, asshole.
现在小心点
Careful, now.
过来 鸟儿 过来
Come on, bird. Come on.
-求你了 乖乖 -猪头
– Please, baby. – Dickhead.
看见爸爸在笑吗
See Daddy smiling?
过来 把你那多毛的屁♥股♥挪过来 过来
Come on. Bring your feathery ass here. Come on.
-这是爆♥炸♥造成的吗 -不是
– Explosion caused that? – No.
没什么爆♥炸♥能有那么大的力度
It’s nothing in here that could’ve blown with enough force
来挪动那倒霉的潜水艇
to move that damn sub.
不管怎样 潜水艇已经成垃圾了
Whatever. It’s junk.
我们也可以都潜到海里 看看谁能上去
We could all just dive in and see who makes it to the top.
这不就是古老的海洋实验室精神吗 苏博士
Isn’t that the old Aquatica spirit, Dr. Susie?
只要潜一潜水就好了
Just dive in.
你可以带头 做个榜样
You could go first, just to lead by example.
他是我最好的朋友 简妮丝
He was my best friend, Janice.
我才不要到水里去
I’m not going in the water.
-来吧 -没门 水里有鲨鱼
– Come on. – No way, man! The sharks are in there.
听着 我们穿上这个 能保持体温
Listen. We put these on. They help fight hypothermia.
这只是开始
That’s a start.
除非有人能有更好的主意
And unless someone’s got a better idea…
不然我们就得游出去了
we’re going to have to swim out of here.
不是吧
This isn’t happening.
我可不是武松能打虎啊
I’m not Daniel when he faced the lion!
神啊 太讽刺了
So I appreciate the irony, Lord!
厨师死在他自己的炉子里
“Cook dies in his own oven!”
不过我可不会坐以待毙
But l’ve got other plans!
为我的鸟儿报仇
You ate my bird.
从水面传来的吗
Was that the surface?
不 震动很强 是内部爆♥炸♥
No, the vibrations are too deep. That was from inside.
如果我是你的话 我不会靠那么近
I wouldn’t get that close, if I were you.
只是建议一下
Just a suggestion.
水很浑浊 我们可能会成功
Water’s murky. We might make it.
不要 不 我们不下去
No way! No, we won’t!
从海底到水面有二百三十英尺
It’s 230 feet from the lagoon floor to the lagoon surface!
人类平均每秒游两英尺
The average human swims two feet per second.
鲨鱼平均每秒游五十英尺
The average shark swims 50 feet per second.
我绝对不会到池子里去
There’s no way I’m getting into that pool!
这有基本的维修梯
Now what we have here is your basic maintenance ladder.
可以一直通往水面
This leads up all the way to the surface.
我爱你 史考 真的
I love you, Scoggs. I really do!
为什么我觉得你要说但是了
Why do l feel a “But” Coming on?
但我们不知道水面现在什么样
But we don’t know what kind of shape the surface level is in.
竖井是密封的
This shaft is air-locked.
如果那个爆♥炸♥
But if the explosion has breached the shaft
破环了水面上的竖井
at surface level in any way
就没有足够的压力
we won’t have enough pressure here
来保持这个池子的稳定
to keep the wet pool stabilized.
如果这个池子不稳定
If the pool isn’t stabilized,
百万吨♥的海水会马上涌进来
it’s about millions tons of ocean just dying to get in here.
你会把这整个装置都淹了
You’ll bring the whole facility down.
我们最好抓紧 去鲨鱼那边碰碰运气
We’re better off, taking our chances with the sharks.
小姐 你想和你的小鱼一起
Hey, you wanna go swimming with your little fishes, miss?
那你现在就去
You go right ahead!
而我要把这扇门打开 离开这
Me, I’m opening this door and climbing out of here!
-你倒是敢 -我不再为你工作了 行吗
– The hell you are! – l don’t work for you anymore, OK!
-我不想听你的 -够了
– l don’t wanna take the orders! – Enough!
够了 都别说了
That’s enough now, from all of you!
你们觉得水流得很快吗
You think water’s fast?
你们应该看看冰
You should see ice.
它像有思想一样的移♥动♥
It moves like it has a mind.
就像它明白自己能瞬间毁灭世界
Like it knows it killed the world once.
它有杀人的嗜好
It got a taste for murder.
雪崩的时候
When the avalanche came…
我们用了一星期才爬出来
it took us a week to climb out.
不知何时 我们失去了希望
And somewhere, we lost hope.
我不知道内讧到底是什么时候开始的
And I don’t know exactly when we turned on each other.
我只知道
I just know…
我们本来有七个人从雪崩中活下来
that seven of us survived the slide…
但最后只有五个人出来了
and only five made it out.
我们发过誓 但我现在要说出事实
Now, we took an oath that I’m breaking now.
我们发誓说是雪崩葬送了那两个人
Swore that we’d say it was the snow that killed the other two.
但其实不是这样
But it wasn’t.
大自然可以致人于死地
Nature can be lethal.
但人类却更甚一筹
But it doesn’t hold a candle to man.
你们已经知道起内讧的结果
Now you’ve seen how bad things can get
也知道它的结局有多糟
and how quick they can get that way.
当然 或许还会更糟
Well, they can get a whole lot worse.
所以我们不要再吵了
So we’re not going to fight anymore!
我们得团结起来
We’re going to pull together
找到出去的方法
and we’re gonna find a way to get out of here!
首先 我们得把这个池子封起来
First, we’re gonna seal off this pool!
天哪
Oh, my God.
它就这么把他吃了
It just ate him.
它就这么把他吃了 主啊
It just ate him. Christ!
我哪也不去
I’m not moving.
我哪也不去 会有人来的
I’m not moving from here. Someone will come.
他们会来救我们 我们就没事了
They’ll come and they’ll get us, and we’ll be fine.
-史考 -不 我哪也不去
– Scoggs. – No. I’m not moving.
听着 汤姆 海洋实验室
Listen, Tom, what is the
能承受的极限压力到底是多少
precise structural failure limit for Aquatica?
三千二百吨♥
3200 tons.
如果在其中
What happens when we get
有超过三千二百吨♥的水会怎么样
more than 3200 tons of water in this rig?
支撑结构先完蛋 它们能承受七吨♥左右
The support struts go first. Their tolerance is about seven tons.
它们会像牙签一样断裂
They’re gonna crack like toothpicks.
然后墙会弯曲
Then the walls will buckle.
它们不能承受十吨♥以上的压力
They can’t handle more than 10 tons of pressure.
你准备在这目睹这些发生吗
You wanna be here for that, man?
该死 当然不要
Hell, no. Hell, no.
考验我们的时候又来了
The moment of truth. Again.
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go!
汤姆
Tom!
我抓住你了
I got you.
起火了
It’s burning!
电梯堵在顶上了
The elevator’s blocking the top.
如果我们能到第一层 就从楼梯出去
If we make it to level one, we can take the stairs out.
快离开这
Let’s get the hell out of here!
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
如果鲨鱼冲进来 就能直接被水带到这
If sharks break that door, water will bring them right to us.
第二层只有一部分被淹了
Level two’s only partially flooded.
如果我把那扇出入门打开
If I can get that access door open…
水就会从那流走 给我们争取一点时间
the water will run off there, buy us some time.
你很伟大 真的很伟大
You’re big, real big.
-什么意思 -你是条汉子
– What’s that? – The size of your brass balls.
小心点
Be careful.
快走
Go!
快走
Go!
快走 快走
Go, go!
卡特
Carter!
简
Jan!
简 不要动
Jan, stay there!
卡特
Carter!
卡特
Carter!
快拉我出去 卡特