我从来没找到过我律师!他从不……
My lawyer was at Canyon Ranch. I can never get my lawyer!
你能听我一句话吗?
Can I give you some advice?
这下你麻烦大了。
You’re in deep shit.
这…这一次,我想你闹大发了。
This time, I think you’ve really had it.
– 嘿,是你出的主意去绑♥架♥希利的。
– 我的主意?不,那不是我的主意。
– Hey, it was your idea to kidnap Hilly. – It was my idea? It wasn’t my idea.
我开个玩笑,你知道,
你没必要一冲动就付诸实施了。
I made a joke. You don’t have to act out on every impulse.
你一定得告诉我真实情况。
死了以后是不是更好?
You’ve got to tell me the truth. Is it better being dead?
更好?不,不算太好。
不过,你知道,有一个好处——
No, it’s not really. But there’s one good thing.
呃…你不会别无选择地
被硬叫着去参加陪审团了。
You don’t get called for jury duty, but then you have no options.
你不善于做那个。
It’s not for you.
天哪,你看,我的生活一无是处。
Jesus, I’m no good at life.
是啊,可是你写得很好。
No, but you write well.
我写得很好,可那是另一回事,
I write well, but that’s a different story,
因为我可以操纵里面的人物和情节。
because I can manipulate the characters and plots.
你创造你自己的世界,可是,你知道,
我认为那比我们现实中存在的世界要好得多。
You create your own universe, but that’s much nicer than the world we have.
可是在现实世界中我不能正常运作,
你知道,我是个生活的失败者。
But I can’t function in the world we have. I’m a failure at life.
唔…我不知道。我认为
你给许多人带来了乐趣。
I don’t know. I think you bring pleasure to a lot of people.
– 那很好。
– 可即使这个也开始枯竭了。
– That’s good. – But even that’s drying up.
过去几个月里,
For the last months,
我…我一直无法构想出一个
有意义的创意来写作,你知道。
I haven’t been able to come up with a meaningful idea to write.
那么…你和你的魔鬼做把交易吧,
这样你的阻断就会过去了。
Make peace with your demons and your block will pass.
天哪,我知道我这样说听起来太陈腐了,
可是,你知道,我就是希望感觉幸福。
Jesus, it sounds so trite, but I just want to be happy.
活着就是幸福。你看看我。
To be alive is to be happy. Take it from me.
嘿,布洛克,你过来。
Hey, Block. Come on.
有人刚替你作了保。
Some people just put up your bail.
替我作保?
My bail?
没错。在那边。
That’s right. This way.
– 哈里。
– 是你们?
– Harry. – You?
– 是的,我们收到了你的留言。
– 婚礼一结束直接就过来了。
– We got the message on our service. – Came right from our wedding.
– 你们…你们结啦?
– 我们正要去度蜜月。
– You did? – We’re on our way to our honeymoon.
– 你们结婚啦?
– 你看不出来吗?
– You got married? – You have to ask?
我…我不敢相信。
到末了,你还是选了他而不是我?
I can’t believe it. In the end, you chose him over me?
– 我实在想不通!
– 你怎么这么无理?
– I can’t fathom this! – You’re gonna insult me…
我们从圣坛直接跑了来,
免得你会烂在这监狱里。
after we ran from the altar to keep you from rotting in prison?
是啊,我知道你多么害怕幽闭恐怖。
I know you get claustrophobic.
再说你本来就是个十足的混子,
你会被号♥子里的所有犯人轮♥暴♥后门的。
Plus you’re the perfect punk. You’ll get buggered by every con in the cell block.
你才是那个应该呆在那里面的家伙!
You’re the guy that should be in there!
因为你从我眼皮底下把她偷走了。
Because you stole her from under my nose.
哈里,他没有偷走我。
Harry, he did not steal me.
我爱他。
I love him.
可我…我真是想不通!
I can’t fathom this.
我…我…你看,我很感激你过来,
可我想不……
I appreciate your coming, but I can’t…
为什么?为什么不选择我?
why? Why not me?
为什么?你告诉过我不要爱上你,
所以我就没爱上你了。
You told me I wasn’t supposed to fall in love with you, so I didn’t.
你怎么能听我的话嘛?
你又不是不知道我有多神经!
How could you listen to me? You know how crazy I am!
可你是…你是我的导师啊,
所以我听你的。
Well, you were my mentor. That’s why.
可你和你导师上过床了啊。
But you were sleeping with your mentor.
那又怎样?我还和我的妇科大夫上过床呢。
So? I’ve slept with my gynecologist.
你这话又打哪儿说起啊?
What has that got to do with anything?
你能…我…你想和他一起去亚马逊
戴管潜泳,而将我晾在一边吗?
You’re gonna snorkel down the Amazon with him, when you could have me?
哈里,你听我说,我永远也成不了
你这样的作家。这我知道。
I will never be the writer you are. I know that.
你把你的艺术放入了书中,
而我把我的放在了我生活里。
You put your art into your work. I put it into my life.
我可以使她更加幸福。
I can make her happier.
– 我爱你。
– 那就……
– I love you. – So…
是的,真的是的。
只是我现在爱的是拉里。
I do. It’s just that I’m in love with Larry.
我是他妻子了。我……
I’m his wife.
我也爱你,哈里。
求你了,祝福我们吧,
I love you, too, Harry. Give us your blessing,
这样我们就可以去
好好享受我们的蜜月了。行吗?
so that we can go and enjoy our honeymoon. Okay?
我们打算在圣达菲玩一个月。
当我们回来之后,我们再……
We’ll be in Santa Fe about a month, and when we come back,
我们再一起聚聚。
是的,我是说,我们还是朋友。
we’ll all go out. We’re friends.
这就是他要带你去度蜜月的地方吗?
他要带你到沙漠去?
This is where you’re going on your honeymoon? He’s taking you to the desert?
– 是的。你绝对不会带我到沙漠去。
– 看沙子?
– Yeah. You’d never take me to the desert. – Sand?
沙漠里只有仙人掌。
The desert is cactus.
只有“希拉”大毒蜥,或“吉拉”大毒蜥,
不管你怎么叫,都是蜥蜴,那沙漠里。
It’s Heela monsters, Gila monsters, whatever you call them, lizards, is the desert.
– 哈里,拜托!
– 哈里,给我们祝福吧,求你了?
– Harry, please! – Harry, give us your blessing, please?
快祝福他们,
Give ’em your blessings,
否则我就把你扔回他妈的号♥子里,
并亲自开你的后♥庭♥!
before I throw you back in that fucking jail cell, and I bugger you!
噢,天哪!我不知道说什么了。
我爱你。
I don’t know what to say. I love you.
这家伙……
This guy…
我爱了……
I’ve loved…
我投降,我投降了。
I give up. I give up.
– 我们送你回家,好么?
– 我说什么呢?
– We’ll get you home, all right? – What am I going to say?
圣达菲,你真要带她去?
带着玉米馅卷?
Santa Fe, you’re gonna take her? With the tacos?
哈里,授你荣誉的仪式进行得怎么样?
Harry, what about the honoring ceremony?
我们还没有进行仪式。
We haven’t had the ceremony.
被警♥察♥打断了。
The police interrupted.
怎么回事,我…我在做梦吗?
What, am I dreaming?
人人都做梦。
Everybody dreams.
快点啦!
Come on!
克拉克教授已经把一切都准备好了。
Professor Clark has everything planned.
我…我能把希利也叫上吗?
Can I bring Hilly?
这是你自己的梦呀!
Well, it’s your dream!
在“斯特宾斯大厅”?
Stebbins Hall?
人人都在等着授你荣誉呢。
Everyone is waiting to honor you.
毕竟,是你创造了他们。
After all, you created them.
我爱你们所有人,真的。
I love all of you. Really.
你们给了我这一生中
最最幸福的一些时刻,
You’ve given me some of the happiest moments of my life,
你们甚至不时地
挽救过我的生命,你知道。
and you’ve even saved my life at times.
现在…现在事实上
你们教会了我许多东西,
And now you’ve actually taught me things,
我真心诚意地感激……
and I’m completely grateful…
我认为作者想要表达的是:
认识你自己,不再瞎胡闹,
I think the author’s message is to know yourself, stop kidding yourself,
接受你自己的有所不能,
好好地生活。
accept your limitations, and get on with your life.
真太奇妙了。在我看来…
It’s amazing. To me…
这真的是一个非常有趣的人物——
it’s a really interesting character–
有个家伙…
A guy…
在生活中他不能正常地运作,
who can’t function well in life,
却…却可以且只能在艺术中发挥才能。
but can only function in art.
这或多或少有些悲哀,却也很有趣。
是很好的小说素材。
It’s sort of sad in a way and also funny. Good for a novel.
你的书表面上看起来
都有点悲哀,
But your books all seem a little sad on the surface,
– 是吗?
– 这就是为什么我喜欢解构它们的原因。
– Really? – which is why I like deconstructing them.
因为透过表面,它们的深层表现其实是快乐,
只是你自己没有意识到而已。
Because underneath they’re really happy. It’s just that you don’t know it.
我想说的是,
我感到我这是像在一个梦里。
I tell you. I feel like I’m in a dream.
在我看来,这好像是我这几个月来
做过的最美好的梦,
This, for me, is like the best dream I’ve had in months.
你知道,最最幸福的梦。
The happiest dream.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!