让他到天堂去吧,求你了!
It’s finished. Let him go to heaven, please!
我是犹太人!
我们才不信什么天堂呢。
I’m a Jew! We don’t believe in heaven.
– 那你想去哪儿?
– 去中国餐馆。
– Where do you want to go? – To a Chinese restaurant.
带他去“福乐园”。
不管他做了什么,我仍然爱他。
Take him to Joy Luck. I love him despite everything.
在找什么人吗?
Looking for someone?
我是来找菲伊的。
I’m here to get Fay.
她不会跟你回去的。
She’s not coming with you.
你这什么意思?就因为你是这儿
整个阴曹地府的头头,
What are you telling me? Because you’re the head of this whole underworld,
你就可以随意绑♥架♥她
而不受到惩罚吗?
that you can just abduct her and get away with it?
我要绑♥架♥她回去。
你笑什么?
I’m going to kidnap her back. What are you laughing?
你胆敢拿你的力量与我的相比?
You dare to match your powers against mine?
– 你想知道原因吗?
– 是的,我想知道。
– You wanna know why? – Yeah, I do.
对不起,原谅我发笑。
I’m sorry. Forgive me for laughing.
为什么?
Why?
我…我比你更强大,
因为我比你罪孽深重。
I’m more powerful than you because I’m a bigger sinner.
因为你只是个堕落的天使,
Because you’re a fallen angel,
而我…我却从来没相信过上帝,
或天堂,或诸如此类的东西。
and I never believed in God or heaven or any of that stuff.
我只坚信,你知道,
夸克啊、粒子啊、黑洞啊等等。
I’m strictly quarks and particles and black holes.
你知道,所有其他玩意儿
在我看来都是扯淡。
All the other stuff is junk to me.
所以我…还有我♥干♥过可怕的事情。
And also I do terrible things.
我…我欺骗了我所有的妻子,
她们没人应该受到如此对待。
I’ve cheated on all my wives, and none of ’em deserved it.
我…我和婊♥子♥们睡觉,
I sleep with whores,
我…我酗酒成性,我吞食药片,
I drink too much, and I take pills,
我撒谎,我爱慕虚荣、胆小如鼠,
and I lie, and I’m vain and cowardly,
– 还有…还有我有暴♥力♥倾向,你知道。
– 暴♥力♥倾向?
– and prone to violence. – violence?
我有次几乎拿我的车
撞翻一个书评家,
I once almost ran over a book critic with my car,
只是在最后一刻,车突然拐向了一边。
but it swerved at the last second.
你有没有一次玩过两个女人?
You ever had two women at once?
一次玩俩?玩过,我确实玩过三陪。
我还可以告诉你更刺♥激♥的。
Yes, I did have two women at once. And I’ll tell you something else.
我才不在乎那是不是太过分了,
我来告诉你更刺♥激♥的。
I didn’t care that it was exploitive. And I’ll tell you something else.
– 她们是姐妹。
– 真的啊?
– They were sisters. – Really?
是的!绝对没骗你。
两个金发碧眼的白种女人姐妹。
Yes! Absolutely. Two blond WASP sisters.
– 你不是在说谢尔曼双胞姐妹吧?
– 对,谢尔曼双胞姐妹,正是她们!你……
– Not the Sherman twins? – Yes, the Sherman twins. Exactly!
她们也在这儿。
They’re here.
– 谢尔曼双胞姐妹在这儿?
– 当然。
– The Sherman twins are here? – Sure.
这太不可思议了!
那么你认不认识桑德拉·派珀金呢?
Unbelievable! So, do you know Sandra Pepkin?
我认不认识桑德拉·派珀金?只知道
在哈达萨【妇女犹太组织】,她的口♥活♥最棒。
Do I know Sandra Pepkin? Only the best blowjob in the Hadassah.
既然你也认识桑德拉·派珀金,
So, if you know Sandra Pepkin,
我搞了她最好的朋友,
瘸子珀尔。
I fucked her best friend, the cripple, Pearl.
– 哦,轮椅上的珀尔?
– 轮椅上的珀尔, 没错!
– Oh, Pearl in the wheelchair? – Pearl in the wheelchair. Exactly!
既然说到了残疾人,
那么你认不认识玛丽·泰勒?
Speaking of handicaps, do you know Marie Taylor?
噢,认识。不过我对玛丽·泰勒不感冒。
玛丽·泰勒有诵读困难症。
Well, yes. But Marie Taylor I don’t count. Marie Taylor is dyslexic.
你知道,她…她把“丹碧斯”往她鼻子里塞。
She put her Tampax in her nose.
– 你有没有搞过盲人女孩?
– 没有,这我从没搞过。你呢?
– You ever fuck a blind girl? – No, that I never did. Did you?
噢,她们对你感激涕零。
Oh, they’re so grateful.
– 你想喝点什么吗?
– 你太损了。
– Would you like a drink? – You’re terrible.
呃…我能来点龙舌兰酒吗?
Could I get some tequila?
好的,当然。我的龙舌兰酒很不错。
你坐下吧,随意点好了。
I’ve got great tequila. Sit down. Make yourself at home.
你要我把空调打开吗?
You want me to turn on the air conditioner?
– 你这里装了空调?
– 当然。那会破坏臭氧层。
– You’re air-conditioned here? – Sure. Fucks up the ozone layer.
噢…天,你看,在这下面我感到很惬意啊。
I could be very comfortable down here.
我这么跟你说吧,哈里:
我很喜欢,我很喜欢这里。
I’ll tell you something, Harry: I love it. I love it here.
我不想到任何其他地方去。
I wouldn’t be anyplace else.
– 给你。
– 谢谢。
– Here you go. – Thank you.
在你那世界,有好多工作让我去做,
可是我为什么要受雇于人呢?
I’ve been offered a lot of jobs in your world, but why should I be an employee?
在这里,我是我自己的老板,
你知道,我自♥由♥自在。
Here, I’m my own boss, you know, I’m free.
他们让你干什么样的工作?
What kind of jobs did they offer you?
有两年时间,
我经营过一家好莱坞制片厂,
For two years, I ran a Hollywood studio,
可是你不能信任那些人。
but you can’t trust those people.
我同意你说的。
与其在天堂当差,
I agree with you. Better to rule down here…
不如在此地称王。是吗?
那是弥尔顿说的吧【《失乐园》】,我想是。
than to serve in heaven. That’s Milton, I think.
– 为罪恶干杯!那使世界运转起来。
– 不…不,噢,天哪。
– To evil! It keeps things humming. – No, no… Oh, jeez.
这么说你绑♥架♥了菲伊,哈?
So you kidnapped Fay?
是的,是我。
Yes, I did.
有些女人遇到攻击性的、
决断的行为会很兴奋。
Some women are turned on by aggressive, assertive behavior.
是啊,那我突然把她绑♥架♥回去会怎么样?
Yeah, so if I suddenly kidnapped her back?
你绑♥架♥她?
You kidnap?
不,那可不是你的风格。
你不是个喜欢开玩笑的家伙。
It’s not your style. You’re not a fun guy.
你太认真了。菲伊了解你。
你对生活有太多的怨气。
You’re too serious. Fay knew that. You’re too angry at life.
噢,有太多的事情让我有怨气。
I got a lot to be angry at.
谁没有呢?
Who doesn’t?
可是或早或晚,哈里,
你应该平和下来。
But sooner or later, Harry, you gotta back off.
就像在拉斯维加斯,
你有赢的时候,你有输的时候。
It’s like Vegas. You’re up, you’re down.
可是最终结果,总是赌场赢。
But in the end, the house always wins.
可那并不意味着你没获得乐趣。
Doesn’t mean you didn’t have fun.
你看,你决不可能去做的事,
就是成为一个绑♥架♥者。
Now, one thing you are not is a kidnapper.
绑♥架♥犯!
Kidnapper!
听我说!
Listen to me!
别挡着我!你们没看出来吗?
你们和一个他妈的绑♥架♥犯走在一起?
Get out of my way! Can’t you see you’re walking with a fucking kidnapper?
– 你不得不跟我走了,先生。
– 不,不,不……
– You’ll have to come with me, sir. – No, no, no…
– 你被拘捕了,布洛克先生。
– 我想一定是弄错了。
– You’re under arrest, Mr. Block. – I think it’s some mistake.
– 我怎么可能绑……
– 我不得不给你戴上手铐,布洛克先生。
– How could I kid… – I gotta put the cuffs on you.
– 你站在那儿别乱动。
– 我怎么可能绑♥架♥我自己的儿子?
– You stay over there. – How can I kidnap my own son?
我不知道你怎么……
I don’t know.
嘿,我们在她包里发现了毒品。
Hey, we got drugs in the bag.
放开我,贱♥货♥!快放开我!
Let me go, bitch! Just let me go!
– 把他们押上车。
– 放开我,贱♥货♥!
– Get them in the car. – Get off of me, bitch!
快点,放开我!快放开我!
Come on, get off of me! Just Get off of me!
能让我先接受荣誉,然后再逮捕我吗?
Can’t I be honored and then arrested?
不行,我们不能那么做。
对不起,布洛克先生。
No, we can’t do that. I’m sorry, Mr. Block.
绑♥架♥,
Kidnapping.
你车上坐的妓♥女♥拥有大♥麻♥,
Prostitute in your car in possession of marijuana.
你拥有一件没有上照的武器。哼……
Possession of an unlicensed firearm.
我已经告诉过你那枪的事。
I told you already about the firearm.
有个疯女人站在我屋顶上
想开枪打我。
There was a crazy woman on my roof shooting at me.
我从她手里夺过了枪,我把它放在我车里。
我本打算要上交的。
I got the gun away from her, I put it in my car. I was gonna hand it in.
– 我得再打个电♥话♥。
– 你已经打过了。
– I gotta make another phone call. – You made your call.
是的,我知道。可那不应该算,
那是…那是留给我女朋友的口信。
Yeah, I know, but that didn’t count. That was to my girlfriend’s answering service.
– 我…我想阻止她去结婚。
– 你也给你妹妹打过电♥话♥了。
– I’m trying to keep her from getting married. – You also called your sister.
是的,我妹妹不在家。
所以,你知道……
My sister wasn’t in.
你还给你律师打过。
You called your lawyer.
咳,我律师在“峡谷农场”。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!