Me?
– 我只是说……
– 我知道,我知道,我知道你说什么。
– All I said was… – I know, I know. I know what you said.
鱼味道很好。
The fish is delicious.
你是不是更想吃肉啊?
Wouldn’t you rather have meat?
– 我什么时候吃过肉啊?
– 嗯…哼。
– Since when do I eat meat? – Mm-hmm.
以我的心血管,
我得多注意那些胆固醇。
With my arteries, you gotta watch out for cholesterol.
– 啊哈。
– 你“啊哈”“啊哈”的什么意思啊?
– Uh-huh. – What is the “uh-huh”?
我是说,你最近很容易上火。
I mean, you’ve been very touchy lately.
你少来盘问我,
Don’t interrogate me,
麦克斯·平契克先生!
Mr. Max Pinchick!
你打哪儿听说这个名字的?
Where did you hear that name?
你有没有用把斧子,
杀了你第一个老婆?
Did you kill your first wife with an ax?
我头痛。
I got a headache.
你有没有劈了她?
还有你的情妇?
Did you chop her up? Along with your mistress?
好吧。
Okay.
如果我告诉你我为什么这么做,
你是不是答应不再纠缠我了?
If I tell you why I did it, do you promise not to nudge me?
沃尔夫·费施拜恩说,
为了掩藏尸体,
Wolf Fishbein said, in order to hide the bodies,
你吃了他们!
you ate them!
这又有什么大不了的嘛?
So, what are you making a fuss?
有的人掩埋,有的人火化,
Some bury, some burn,
我吃了而已!
I ate!
够了!我记得
《麦克斯·平克斯的黑色秘密》。
Enough! I remember “Max Pincus’s Dark Secret”.
真是个可耻的故事。你不觉得
你对我们父母的看法很病态吗?
That is a disgraceful story. You don’t see your sick view of our parents?
那是我很年轻的时候写的。
I wrote it when I was younger.
这是你系列反犹作品的第一部。
The first of a number of anti-Semitic pieces of work.
这下他来了,
直接从“哭墙”过来的吧。
Here he is, direct from the Wailing Wall.
既无礼又可耻。
Disrespectful, shameful.
难道犹太人所遭受的苦难还不够多吗?
The Jews haven’t suffered enough,
还需要这个人把我们描绘成
嗜杀成性、食人生番的恶魔吗?
without being depicted by him as homicidal cannibals.
他根本没有精神支柱,他把他的一切
都押在了物质和烂逼上了。
He has no spiritual center. He’s betting everything on physics and pussy!
原谅我的用词。
Excuse the expression.
是啊,等他得了癌症,
Wait till he gets cancer.
他就会变成头戴圆顶小帽、第一个跑去
犹太教堂、坐在最前排的那个人了。
He’ll be the first one in synagogue in the front row in a yarmulke.
为什么我会得癌症啊?
我经常吃花椰菜,我做所有……
Why should I get cancer? I eat broccoli.
你究竟关不关心大屠♥杀♥?
还是你认为那压根就没发生过?
You care even about the holocaust? Or do you think it never happened?
我不仅知道我们失去了
六百万条生命,
Not only do I know that we lost six million,
而且我也清楚,可怕的是
记录就是被用来打破的,你知道。
but the scary thing is that records are made to be broken.
我是说,我知道外面世界怎么回事。
你们…你们了解吗?
I know what’s out there. Do you have any idea?
他创造出了令人生厌的犹太人的典型,
就像《攻击者》【纳粹周报】做的那样。
He creates offensive Jewish stereotypes, like in “Der Stuermer”.
没错。麦克斯就是爸爸的翻版,
一个你憎恨的人,
Max is a version of Daddy, a man you hated,
一个你认为犯了罪的人,
一个可怕的父亲。
a man you think was guilty of being a terrible parent.
可他确实是个可怕的父亲。
He was a terrible parent.
谢谢你的顺道来访。
Thank you for dropping by.
请你再过四年再来吧。
Please come again in another four years.
嘿,你们看,如果不是每一群人
都认为他们有和上帝通话的热♥线♥,
Look, wouldn’t it be a better world if not every group…
这个世界会不会更加美好一些?
thought they had a direct line to God?
他认为我就是个犹太偏执狂。
He thinks I’m all Jewish paranoia.
不,我不认为你是个偏执狂,
我认为你是偏执狂的对立面。
No, I don’t think you’re paranoid. I think you’re the opposite of a paranoid.
我认为你带着荒唐的错觉而活着,
以为人人都喜欢你。
You go around with the insane delusion that people like you.
– 怎么回事?
– 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
– What’s the matter? – You son of a bitch!
出什么事了?
What’s wrong?
你个有病的、讨厌的、恶心的、
You sick, sick, sick,
变♥态♥的狗♥杂♥种♥!
sick fucking bastard!
到底出什么事了?
What’s wrong?
出什么事了?出什么事了?
你说出什么事了?
What’s wrong? What do you think is wrong?
你没有和我的一个病人
插上一小腿吗?哈?
You’ve been having an affair with one of my patients.
和谁啊?你在说什么……?
Who?
别装作你不知道我在说什么!
你很清楚我在说什么!
Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about!
– 琼……
– 你住嘴!
– Joan… – Don’t speak!
我才和她谈过。
她告诉了我所有的事。
I just talked to her. She told me the whole thing.
– 谁啊?到底是谁嘛?
– 谁?谁!谁!
– Who? Who? – Who? Who! Who!
波拉克夫人,艾米·波拉克。
Mrs. Pollack. Amy Pollack.
– 我…我能向你解释一下吗?
– 你认识艾米·波拉克吗?
– Can I explain something? – You know Amy Pollack?
不,你什么都不用解释。
你个该死的小混♥蛋♥!
No. You cannot explain anything. You little fucking asshole!
你能冷静一下吗?
Will you calm down?
别他妈跟我说什么冷静一下!
Don’t you tell me to calm down!
你怎么回事啊?
怎么那么歇斯底里……
What’s wrong with you?
我怎么回事?
What is wrong?
我给这女人治疗,完了她出门,
I treat this woman and she exits,
你…你就认识了她,你就日了她!
and you meet her and you fuck her!
假如我告诉你我日艾米·波拉克
其实象征着一种…
Supposing I told you that my fucking Amy Pollack…
…掩饰起来的恳求,
恳求与你更加亲近,你会怎么说?
was a disguised plea for more closeness with you?
噢,天哪,那我会说你真精神有病!
Then I’d say you are a mental case!
– 就像你对你第一个妻子那样。
– 你疯了。
– This is you with your first wife. – You’re crazy.
你口口声声说你多么爱她,
你多么离不开她,
You were claiming you loved her, you couldn’t live without her,
可一转身,你搞的风流韵事…
all the while you’re having…
– …一个接着一个。
– 我第一个妻子,我告诉过你,
– affair after affair. – My first wife, I told you,
有天晚上我和她一起躺在床上,
我忽然对她提不起性趣来了。
I was laying in bed with her one night. I turned off her.
因为光线打在她脸上的样子,
Because the way the light struck her,
突然给我的感觉她怎么那么像
马克斯·施迈林【德国拳王】。
suddenly she looked to me like Max Schmeling.
你想让我怎么说?
What do you want me to say?
并不是说她不是个漂亮的姑娘,可她看起来
太像马克斯·施迈林了,我实在硬不起来。
Not that she wasn’t pretty, but she looked like Schmeling. I couldn’t get an erection.
你少他妈给我兜圈子了!
尽是扯淡,你明白我意思吗?
Stop this tap-dancing! This is bullshit, understand me?
不是扯淡。可是你的情况完全不同,
是你对我没了性趣!
It’s not bullshit. With you it’s a different story. You turned off me!
自从希利出生后,
你就变成这样了。
That’s what happened ever since Hilly was born.
你才是那个…我们只有精神生活,
就像是哥哥和妹妹。
You’re the one… We’ve been living like brother and sister. It’s been platonic.
别和我玩“指责受害者”的游戏!
Don’t you try to play “blame the victim”!
你这叫什么话啊?我也……
What are you talking about?
嘿,我一点也没比你少受害啊!
I’m as much a victim as you!
你…你以为对我来说,让一个…
You think that getting a blow job…
…大胸脯的26岁的姑娘
给我做口♥活♥是一件美事吗?
from a big-bosomed 26-year-old is a pleasurable thing for me?
噢,你让我恶心!
我不能相信你会做出这样的事!
You’re making me sick! I can’t believe this is happening!
– 你反应过度了。
– 我没反应过度!
– You’re overreacting. – I’m not overreacting!
你们俩…你是不是想告诉我说,
过去四个月里每星期…
Are you trying to tell me that every week for the last four months,
…你都和她去旅馆开房♥?
you’ve been with her in the hotel?
噢,那也太疯狂了。
我没有…不,当然没有!
Oh, that’s so crazy. No, of course not!
你知道,我…我们…我租了间公♥寓♥。
I rented an apartment.
– 噢,我要杀了你!
– 你…你这是……
– I’m gonna kill you! – You’re getting…
你…你好,医生。
对…对不起,我来晚了。
Hello, doctor. I’m sorry I’m late.
法博先生。
Mr. Farber.
把外套脱了,到里面来。
Take off your coat. Come in.
我晚上…我晚上睡不着觉,
I’ve been losing sleep at night.
我夜里合不上眼。我……
I can’t shut my eyes at night.
我考虑应该辞掉我的工作,