…but that’s as far as I’ll go.
……不过,我能做的就这样了。
That’s right, Frank. Scare him off.
那就对了,弗兰克。吓唬吓唬他。
Scare him off?
吓唬他?
Yes?
是的?
A call for you from a man who says he’s an old friend…
有一个自称是你的老朋友的人给你打电♥话♥……
…and wonders if you’ll recognize his voice.
……想知道你是否能听出他的声音来。
Do you want the call that way, or shall I insist upon his name?
你是想接这个电♥话♥呢,还是让我再问问他叫什么?
Okay, I’ll take it. I’m putting you through.
好吧,我接。 那我转进来了。
Hello? Is this Paul Kersey?
喂? 是保罗·克瑞斯吗?
Yes. Who’s this?
是我,哪位?
Mr. Kersey, you’re under police surveillance.
克瑞斯先生,你现在被警方监视了。
You’re being watched.
你现在正被盯着。
Scare him off. Heh. Ha-ha-ha.
吓唬吓唬他。哈,哈,哈。
Papers! Papers!
报纸!报纸!
Read all about The Vigilante!
来看看“义务警♥察♥”!
Get your papers here!
来这里看报纸!
Read all about The Vigilante!
看看“义务警♥察♥”!
How are you this evening, sir?
今晚过得好吗,先生?
Papers! Papers!
报纸!报纸!
Read all about The Vigilante!
看看“义务警♥察♥”吧!
All right, you. Get your hands up. Come on. Hands on the car. Come on.
好了,你,把手举起来。快点。把手放车上,快点。
Spread your legs.
把腿张开。
Okay. Turn around.
好了。转身。
Let’s see some identification.
把身份证拿出来。
Where do you live? 33 Riverside.
你住哪里? 河滨33号♥。
Okay, Mr. Kersey. Sorry to have roughed you up so much.
好了,克瑞斯先生。很抱歉打扰你了。
We’re looking for a guy pretty close to your description.
我们正在搜捕一个和你长得很象的人。
He’s supposed to be armed, and we couldn’t take any chances. I hope you understand.
他携带武器,我们不能冒任何风险。我希望你能理解。
Look, if you wanna make a complaint, I’ll give you my number.
还有,如果你想要投诉,我可以给你我的警号♥。
It’s all right. Nobody was hurt.
没关系。没有人受伤。
Okay, thanks. Good night, Mr. Kersey. Night.
好了,谢谢。晚安,克瑞斯先生。 晚安。
Okay?
怎么样?
Yeah.
很好。
Okay.
很好。
Went in the building about 10 minutes ago.
大约10分钟前进了大楼。
Went to D’Agostino’s market first.
先去的是达弋斯蒂诺超♥市♥。
Let’s check him, huh?
再确认一下,嗯?
Go to that phone booth on the corner, call his number.
增街角的电♥话♥亭,给他打电♥话♥。
He’s up there.
他在楼上。
Check him anyway.
再确认一下。
Police! I need the phone. Come on!
警♥察♥!我要用这个电♥话♥。 拜托!
Who is this guy? He must be crazy.
这个家伙是谁? 他一定是个疯子。
He said “police.” I didn’t see a badge.
他说是警♥察♥。我没看到警徽。
I’ll call them. I’ll call as soon as he gets off the phone.
我给他们打电♥话♥。他一挂断我就打。
Thanks, pal. Yeah? Up yours!
谢谢,伙计。 是吗?去你的!
No answer. He could be in the shower or something.
没有接电♥话♥。他可能在洗澡什么的。
Stay here.
呆在这里。
Good night, Mr. Kersey. Good night.
晚上好,克瑞斯先生。 晚上好。
I’m supposed to meet Paul Kersey. Has he gone up yet?
我要找保罗·克瑞斯。刚才他上去了吗?
Kersey? Yes, sir. He went up and came down. Just walked out.
克斯斯?是的,先生。他刚上去就下来了。刚刚出去。
Where’d you go? He didn’t show here, did he?
你要去哪里? 他没有出现,对吗?
Can I ask a simple question?
我能弱弱地问一句吗?
Is this Paul Kersey the bird?
这个保罗·克瑞斯是只鸟吗?
I ain’t gonna ask any more questions.
我不会再问任何问题了。
Go home, will you? I don’t need you.
回家去吧。我不需要你了。
Weird!
搞怪!
Come on down, motherfucker. We gonna take you.
快下来,混♥蛋♥。我们要捉到你了。
That’s right, motherfucker, and you can’t go back up, either.
好了,混♥蛋♥,你也回不去了。
Come on down and bring us the money, honey.
快下来把钱给我们,亲爱的。
How much money you got, honey?
你有多少钱,宝贝?
What the fuck?
什么鬼?
Fuck!
操!
Units in the 2-6 precinct.
2-6分局各单位。
A 10-34, 1-2-5 Street and the West Side Highway.
在10-34,1-2-5街和西侧高速。
Hey!
嘿!
Fill your hand.
把手伸出来。
Huh?
什么?
Draw.
平局。
Where is he, this patrolman?
他在哪里,这个巡逻员?
You’re Reilly? Yes, sir.
你是赖利? 是我,长官。
I’m Ochoa. Yes, sir.
我是奥乔亚。 是,长官。
You were the first man on the scene? Yes, sir.
你是第一个到现场的人? 是,长官。
God bless you, sir. Never mind that.
上帝保佑你,先生。 别介意。
They told me on the radio you had to see me?
他们在无线电里告诉我,说你要见我?
Paul Kersey.
保罗·克瑞斯。
You spoke to him before the ambulance got here?
在救护车来之前,你跟他谈过话了没?
No, sir.
没有,长官。
What did you get? His address, sir.
你找到了什么? 他的地址,长官。
Is that all?
就这些?
Well?
嗯?
You enter this on your report?
你在报告里提到这个了吗?
Not yet, sir.
没有,长官。
Why not?
为什么没有?
I was, uh…
我,呃……
…waiting for instructions, sir.
……我在等指令,长官。
You never saw it.
你从来没见过这个。
Yes, sir.
是,长官。
Oh, uh… What’s your full name?
噢,呃……你全名叫什么?
Jackson Reilly, sir. 21 st precinct.
杰克逊·赖利,长官,是21分局的。
Okay. I’ll remember it.
好的。我会记住的。
Inspector, is it true that you have The Vigilante in there?
警督先生,“义务警♥察♥”真在这里面吗?
No. Well, who have you got there?
不是。 嗯,你们在这里捉到谁了?
Are you in charge? How is he?
你是负责人吗?他怎么样了?
Wounds are clean. Nothing vital. We have a transfusion going on now.
伤口清理了,没有大碍。正在给他输血。
Soon as we get some blood in him, we’ll sew him up again.
一输完血,就做伤口缝合。
Is he in there? Yeah.
他在里面? 是的。
All right if I go in? He won’t be able to talk much.
我进去如何? 他还不太能说话。
Can he hear me? He is conscious.
那他能听我说吗? 他神智清醒。
Police. I’d like to have him alone.
警♥察♥。我要单独和他呆一会。
Good evening, Mr. Kersey.
晚上好,克瑞斯先生。
This is your gun, Mr. Kersey.
这是你的枪,克瑞斯先生。
We tried to give you a chance to get rid of it.
我们尝给你一个摆脱它的机会。
You wouldn’t take it.
可你却放弃了。
Do you hear me okay?
你能听到我说话吗?
We have here a peculiar situation, Mr. Kersey.
克瑞斯先生,现在有一种特殊情况。
We find it necessary to make you a proposition since you are not gonna favor us by dying.
我们发现有必要向你提出个建议,因为你不必用杀人来支持我们。
You work for a company with lots of offices.
你在一家有很多分公♥司♥的大公♥司♥上班。
Get a transfer to another city…
调到别的城市……
…and I’ll drop this gun in the river.
……然后我就把这枪扔到河里。
Are we connecting, Mr. Kersey?
我们在交流吗,克瑞斯先生?
We want you to get out of New York.
我们希望你离开纽约。
Permanently.
永远的。
Inspector.
警督先生。
By sundown?
日落之前?
There he is. Here he comes.
他在那里。 他过来了。
Do you have The Vigilante, inspector?
你捉到“义务警♥察♥”了吗,警督先生?
Can you give us information? No!
能给我们提供点信息吗? 不能!
Isn’t the wounded man The Vigilante?
受伤的人不是“义务警♥察♥”吗?
No. He’s just a mugging victim.
不是,他只是个抢劫受害人。
How do you explain the first reports that he is The Vigilante?
你如何解释他是“义务警♥察♥”的第一份报告?
False reports. It happens all the time.
虚假报告。这事经常发生。
Then The Vigilante’s still out there?
那“义务警♥察♥”还在外面?
That’s right. He’s still out there on the streets.
是这样的。他还在大街上。
Let me through. Was he shot by The Vigilante?
让我过去。 那他是被“义务警♥察♥”打伤的吗?
The Amtrak train from New York to Chicago has arrived on Track 8.
从红纸到芝加哥的美铁列车已经到达8号♥站台。
Mr. Kersey. Paul Kersey.
克瑞斯先生。 保罗·克瑞斯。
Fred Brown. Welcome to Chicago, sir. Did you have a nice trip?
弗雷德·布朗。欢迎来到芝加哥,先生,旅途愉快吗?
Yeah, it was okay.
是的,很好。
Good. I found a nice apartment for you. I hope you like it. It’s on Lake Shore Drive.
好的。我给你找了个不错的公♥寓♥。我希望你能喜欢,就在湖滨大道上。
You have a view of Lake Michigan, morning sun. We’ve got your office ready too.
你可以看到密歇根湖,日出。你的办公室也准备好了。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!