Motherfucker! I said turn around.
操♥你♥妈♥!我说转过来。
And hand me the money.
把你的钱给我。
Paul Kersey.
保罗·克瑞斯。
Yeah. Aimes Jainchill.
是我。 艾米·琼吉尔。
How do you do, Mr. Jainchill?
你好,琼吉尔先生。
Aimes. I’ll call you Paul. Come on. Let’s get your bags.
叫我艾米。我会叫你保罗。来吧,我帮你拿包。
How did you know who I was? Well, you look like a New Yorker.
你怎么知道是我的? 恩,你一看就是个纽约人。
Ho!
呴!
Ho. Ho, ho.
呴,呴,呴。
Howdy, Jud.
你好,杰德。
I wanted you to see this country before you looked at the drawings back at the office.
我想让你在办公室看图纸之前先看看这个地方。
Give you a better idea.
给你个好主意。
I don’t wanna change these hills.
我不想改变这些山。
Don’t wanna bulldoze them flat.
不想把它们推平。
You’ll waste a lot of building space.
你那样会浪费很多建筑空间。
Ha, ha! Wasting space.
哈,哈!浪费空间。
Now, those are some words that you big developers…
你们这些大开♥发♥商……
…have got to change for something else.
……想要改变一切时都会说一些这种套话。
Such as?
比如呢?
Well, space for life.
恩,生活空间。
Like old Jud up there. Space for people, horses, cows.
就像是那边的老杰德。人,马,牛的空间。
I got funny ideas about building things.
我对建造东西比较感兴趣。
Howdy, folks, welcome to old Tucson, the famous movie location and studio.
大家好,欢迎来到老图森,著名的电影拍摄地和演播室。
In just a few moments…
在短短的几分钟内……
Unh. Come on. Let’s wet our whistle before I trot you back to the motel.
呃,来吧。在我把你送回旅馆前,我们先来润润嗓子。
Glass of beer, maybe.
也许可以来杯啤酒。
Take their positions on the porches of the Red Dog Cafe…
把他们的位置放到红狗咖啡的门廊上……
…the Territorial Gunsmith shop… – What’s happening here?
……领土枪♥械♥馆。 – 这里在干什么?
Oh, it’s a phony western town.
噢,这里是一个仿西部小镇拍摄景区。
They shoot movies here sometimes, but the rest of the time, it’s for the tourists.
有时在这里拍电影,不过其它大多数时间为游客开放。
This is where the actual performance will take place.
这里是实景拍摄的现场。
These fellas are pretty good. Wanna watch? Sure.
这些家伙表演得相当不错,想看吗? 想。
Where the Wild West lives again.
狂野的西部生活在这里重现。
Where’s the marshal? He’s in the bank.
马歇尔在哪里? 他在银行里。
I spotted him through the window as I came by.
我从窗外经过的时候看到他了。
What have you got in mind to do, then? Well, why don’t you steal my horse?
那你接下来想干点什么? 恩,你为什么不偷我的马呢?
All right. That’s a good trick. We’ll use it.
很好。这个技巧不错。我们就这样来。
You spot yourself on the porch while I draw the marshal out into the open.
在我把马歇去拉出来的时候,你去门廊那里。
Marshal! Hey, marshal!
马歇尔!嘿,马歇尔!
What’s the matter, fella?
怎么了,伙计?
Somebody stole my horse.
有人偷了我的马。
I told you to get out of town by sunset.
我跟你说过要在日落前离开小镇的。
You missing a bay mare that was tied to the hitching rail?
你丢了一匹拴在铁轨上的母马?
Saw a feller come and take her just a spell ago.
之前看到有个家伙过来把它牵走了。
Well, what did he look like?
嗯,他长得什么样子?
Well, he was about this tall, and he had this…
恩,他大概这么高,他有……
Get him, Frank!
抓住他,弗兰克!
Let’s put him inside here and get to the bank and make that withdrawal.
先把他扔这边,我们去银行拿钱。
All right, boys. The fun’s over.
好了,牛仔们。快乐结束了。
Throw out your guns and step out with your hands up.
把枪放下,把手举起来。
You’d better listen, marshal. I’ve got three sticks of dynamite here.
你听好了,马歇尔。我这里有三管炸♥药♥。
Don’t be a fool.
别做傻事。
The outlaw life seemed a shortcut to easy money…
犯罪的日子看来是来钱比较容易的……
…which could buy liquor, women, and a turn at the gambling table…
……可以买♥♥到酒、女人,和在赌桌上过瘾……
…but there were honest men with dreams…
……但是诚实的人总是有梦想……
…who would fight to protect their… – Let’s get that beer.
……谁会来保护他们呢…… 我们去喝啤酒。
And who were to plant the roots that would grow into a nation.
还有谁会来种下个国家的根呢。
Blue Ridge won’t buy it.
蓝岭公♥司♥不会买♥♥这个的。
I don’t build a thing that’s gonna be a slum in 20 years…
我可不想建一个在20年里会变成一个贫民窟的东西……
…and I won’t doze those hills.
……我也不想炸平那些山。
What I build conforms to the land.
我要建造的适合这片土地的东西。
And you can’t hear the toilets flush next door.
还有,你不会听到隔壁冲厕所的声音。
You want our help, you’ll have to let me work on it.
你想要我们的帮忙,那你必须让我放手去做。
Well, up to a point, I want your help.
好吧,在某种程度上来说,我想要你的帮助。
Up to a point, I’ll give it.
从另一个角度来看,我会帮你的。
When do I get a look-see?
我什么时候能看到草图?
In a couple days.
就这一两天。
Guard says you were here till after midnight last night.
门卫说你昨晚在这里干到了通宵。
Yeah. That’s the way I work.
恩。这是我的工作方式。
Somebody once said…
曾经有人说过……
I forget who. – That he never looked back…
我忘记是谁说的。那就是:他从不回头……
…because something might be gaining on him.
……因为有东西在后面追它。
What’s gaining on you, Paul?
是什么在追你,保罗?
Twenty million dollar investment. What else?
二千万美元的投资。还有什么呢?
Well, I was gonna ask you to have dinner with me at the club…
好吧,我来是想请你一起去俱乐部共进晚餐……
…but I don’t think you’d be very good company.
……不过,我觉得你可能不想跟我去。
No, I don’t think I would.
不,我不会拒绝的。
It might amuse you, though. Being from New York, maybe you never seen a club like this.
可能会让你觉得好笑。在纽约,也许你从来没见过这样的俱乐部。
It’s a gun club. We shoot guns.
枪♥械♥俱乐部。我们玩枪。
So goddamn much hoopla from the gun control people.
那帮叫嚣枪♥械♥管制的人太让人讨厌了。
Half the nation’s scared to even hold a gun!
甚至全国有一半人的不敢拿枪!
You know, like it was a snake, it was gonna bite you or something.
你知道,他们以为枪是蛇一样,会咬你一口什么的。
Hell, a gun is just a tool…
其实,枪只是个工具……
…like a hammer or an ax.
……就象是锤子或斧子一样。
Wasn’t long ago, used to put food on the table…
不久前,还是食物放在桌子上……
…keep foxes out of the chicken coop, rustlers off the range…
……把狐狸关在鸡笼外面,从农场偷牛马……
…bandits out of the bank.
……到银行抢钱。
Paul, how long since you held a pistol in your hand?
保罗,你多长时间没拿过枪了?
A long time. Hm.
很长时间了。 哈。
Which war was yours, Korea? Yeah.
参加过哪次战争,朝鲜? 是的。
See much action? A little.
经历过行动吗? 有几次。
Were you infantry?
那你是步兵?
I was a CO in a medical unit. Oh.
我是医护部门的CO。 噢。
Commanding officer, huh?
指挥官,恩?
Conscientious objector.
出于良心拒服兵役者。
Oh, Christ.
噢,老天。
What a guest to bring to a gun club. Heh.
我居然给枪♥械♥俱乐部带来了这种客人。哈哈。
You’re probably one of them knee-jerk liberals…
你可能是那自♥由♥主义者……
…thinks us gun boys shoot our guns because it’s an extension of our penises.
……认为玩枪的人开枪是因为把枪当作自己阴♥茎♥的延伸。
I never thought about it that way…
我可从来没这么想过……
…but it could be true.
……不过这也可能是真的。
Well, maybe it is…
好吧,也许是……
…but this is gun country.
……不过,这里是允许执枪的国家。
Can’t even own a handgun in New York City.
在纽约甚至连手♥枪♥也没有。
Out here, I hardly know a man that doesn’t own one.
在这里,我几乎找不到没有枪的人。
And I’ll tell you something…
还有我跟你说件事……
…unlike your city, we can walk our streets…
……跟你们的城市不同,我们这里半夜走到大街上……
…and through our parks at night and feel safe.
……穿过公园都会感觉很安全。
Muggers operating out here, they’d just plain get their asses blown off.
混混们在这里搞事的话,他们会被撂倒在地。
Here. Slip these on.
给,把这个戴上。
All righty. This is a percussion pistol.
好了,这是一把撞击引信手♥枪♥。
1842.
1842。
You ever handled one of those before?
你以前从来没碰过这个吗?
You know how to fire it?
你知道怎么开枪吗?
Watch the kick.
注意后座力。
Boy, you’re gonna think that your arm’s gonna hit the ceiling.
伙计,你会觉得自己的手臂飞到天花板上的。
Goddamn!
我靠!
Paul, you hit dead center!
保罗,你打中了靶心!
Mind if I try this Hogleg Colt?
介意我试试这把猪腿手♥枪♥吗?
No.
不。
Well, you a peculiar conscientious objector.
恩,你是一个特殊的拒服兵役者。
These notches for real? Yeah.
这些都是真家伙吗? 当然是。
Belonged to a gunfighter named Candy Dan, 1♥8♥9♥0.
在1♥8♥9♥0年,属于一个叫坎蒂·丹的枪手。
Hm. I do know something about guns, Aimes.
嗯,艾米,我对枪还是有一些了解的。
I grew up with them. All kinds of guns.
我是跟各种枪一起长大的。
You see, my father was a hunter.
你看,我父亲是一个猎手。
I guess out here you’d call him a gunman.
我估计你们这里叫他枪手。
My mother was the other side of the coin.
而我母亲则是另一种类型。
When my father was killed in a hunting accident…
在我父亲死于一次打猎意外后……
Some fool mistook him for a deer, you see.
有个傻瓜把我父亲看成了一头鹿。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!