Hold it right there.
站在那里。
Hold it again. Hold it.
再站一下,站那 。
Oh, come on, Paul.
噢,算了吧,保罗。
One more. One more.
再来一张,就一张。
You’re not gonna show those to anyone, are you?
你不许把这些照片给别人看,好吗?
– Sure. Why not? – Ugh.
当然。 为什么不给别人看? 呃。
You’ve got a prime figure. Heh.
你的身材很圆润。 嗯。
You really have, you know. Heh.
真的,你知道的。 呵。
That’s a euphemism for fat.
你就变相说我胖。
You wanna go back to the hotel?
你想回饭店了吗?
What’s the matter with right here?
饭店那里有什么呢?
We’re too civilized.
我们太斯文了。
I remember when we weren’t.
我记得我们不斯文的时候。
But we’ll go back to the hotel.
不过,我们还是回饭店吧。
Paul, I don’t wanna go back home.
保罗,我不想要回家。
Trans World Airlines passengers on TW76…
环球航♥空♥公♥司♥的乘客请到TW76……
…from Honolulu to New York should proceed from the check-in counter…
……从檀香山到纽约的乘客请到检票口……
…to the Friendship Lounge for boarding.
……通过友谊休息室登机。
Wanna know what happened while you and Joanna were living it up…
你想知道这里都发生了什么事吗?就在你和乔安娜一起在……
…in Maui or Kaui or Yaui, whatever it is? – What?
……毛伊岛、考伊岛、或者尤奥岛,不管哪个岛吧。 什么意思?
There were 15 murders the first week…
第一个星期有15起谋杀案……
…and 21 last week in this goddamn city. – That’s a lot.
最近一星期有21起,就在这个该死的城市里。 是有点多了。
You know, decent people are gonna have to work here and live somewhere else.
你知道,正常的人都是在这里上班,然后住在别的地方。
By “decent people,” you mean people who can afford to live somewhere else.
要说“正常的人”,你是指那些有钱能住别的地方的人。
Oh, Christ. You are such a bleeding-heart liberal, Paul.
噢,上帝,你可真是个心胸开阔的人,保罗。
My heart bleeds a little for the underprivileged, yeah.
我的心为弱势群体而流血。
The underprivileged are beating our goddamn brains out. You know what I say?
那帮混混正在把我们的脑浆都要打出来了。你明白我说的意思吗?
Stick them in concentration camps. That’s what I say.
应该把混混们全都关到集中营里去。这才是我想要说的。
Henry. Hello.
亨利。 你好。
I’ve been running a cost-and-profit on the Jainchill development in Tucson, Arizona.
我一直在核算亚利桑那州图森市的琼吉尔发展项目的成本和利润。
Well, based on these figures…
恩,基于这些数据……
…I don’t see how Blue Ridge can underwrite 50 percent of it.
……我看不出蓝岭公♥司♥怎么能承担50%的。
Well, Jainchill’s been very successful, in a small way.
嗯,琼吉尔项目从某种角度看是非常成功的。
Well, then I suggest you send a man down…
嗯,那我建议你派一个人下去……
…from our San Francisco office to step it out.
……从我们旧金山办公室里派人,去测量一下。
Redesign it, if necessary.
如果必要的话,重新设计一下。
Because that’s a high risk for the acreage involved.
因为土地涉及到了很高的风险。
I’ll talk to Inge about it. Thanks, Paul.
我会去和英奇说一下的,谢谢,保罗。
Oh, uh, Paul, how does it feel to be back in the war zone after Hawaii?
噢,呃,保罗,从夏威夷回到战区的感觉如何?
I was feeling pretty good until I ran into Sam…
我其实感觉相当好,可是在我遇到了山姆……
…and he delivered the crime rate statistics.
……他跟我提供了最新的犯罪率统计数据。
What this city needs is more cops than people.
这个城市需要的是警♥察♥,而不是人♥民♥。
You’ll have to find other options, Samuel. No one could pay the taxes.
你必须找到别的选择,山姆。要不没人交税了。
$2.17.
2块一毛七。
Would you have these delivered, please, Mary?
你能帮我把这些送到家吗,玛丽?
Goodbye.
再见。
Hey, I’m gonna do a thing.
嘿,我要干点事。
Shit, man. Got business.
该死,伙计。去干正事。
Let’s go, man.
我们走,伙计。
I’ll get it.
我来。
Who is it?
谁啊?
Groceries, ma’am.
送货的,夫人。
Nobody gets hurt, Mother. Just hold still. Don’t move.
没人会受伤,大妈。只要保持安静,别乱动。
What do you want?
你们想要什么?
Don’t jive, Mother. You know what we want.
别想骗我们,大妈,你知道我们想要什么。
He’s not gonna hurt us? Not if you got money.
他不会伤害我们? 只要你有钱的话。
Nobody, nobody.
没人,没人。
Hey, Mother. Look at the artiste doing his art.
嘿,大妈。看看他的艺术作品。
Ain’t that beautiful, Mother? My purse is in the kitchen.
漂不漂亮,大妈? 我的钱包在厨房♥里。
Just stand still.
站这里别动。
We’ll do as they say, Carol. Where is your purse?
照他说的做,卡罗尔。你的钱包在哪里?
Shit, you only got four bucks. I got three, and two bits.
该死,你这只有四块钱。 我就找到了三块两毛五。
You’re gonna get the shit kicked out of you, Mother.
大妈,你会因为说瞎话而受到惩罚的。
It’s all we have. Rich people like you?
我们只有这些。 有像你这样的有钱人吗?
Shit, we want money, Mother. Now get it! It’s true. That’s all we…
该死,我们想要钱,大妈,快拿出来。 是真的,我们就这些……
How’d you like to get fucked? No!
你是想要被♥操♥吗? 不!
I’m gonna stick you in the ass.
我要操你的屁♥眼♥。
Leave her alone!
放开她!
Goddamn rich cunt!
该死的阔婊♥子♥!
I kill rich cunts.
我要杀了阔婊♥子♥。
Mother’s getting the shit kicked out of her.
大妈要被踢出屎来了。
Hey, let’s screw this one, man. Huh?
嘿,我们来操她,伙计,怎么样?
No, man. Let’s travel. No, man. Let me paint her ass.
不,伙计。我们走。 不,哥们,我来画她的屁♥股♥。
Hey, man. You think you’re an artiste? I’ll show you how to paint, man.
嘿,伙计,你以为你是个艺术家?我来给你表演一下怎么画。
I’m gonna paint her goddamn mouth!
我要操她那该死的嘴巴!
He’s gonna paint your mouth. You’re gonna like that.
他要操你的嘴巴,你会喜欢的。
You get any ideas about biting my paintbrush, you’ll get what Mother got.
你要是有想咬我鸡♥吧♥的想法,你就会和你妈一样。
You’re gonna swallow that paint. She’ll swallow the paint.
快把尿吞下去。 她会把尿吞下的。
Open that goddamn throat!
该死的,把嘴张开!
Mother’s going for the phone!
大妈要去打电♥话♥!
Shit, let’s split.
该死,把她拉开。
Thelma, will you get my wife on the phone, please?
赛尔玛,请把我妻子的电♥话♥接过来,好吗?
Mr. Kersey’s office.
克瑞思先生办公室。
Is it my wife? No, sir. It’s your soninlaw.
是我妻子吗? 不,先生,是您女婿。
Hello, Jack.
你好,杰克。
Dad.
爸爸。
Dad, we got trouble.
爸爸,我们有麻烦了。
Trouble? You and Carol?
麻烦,你和卡罗尔?
Don’t tell me about it.
那就别跟我说。
No, no. Dad…
不,不。爸爸……
It’s Mom and Carol.
是妈妈和卡罗尔。
They’re taking them to the emergency receiving at Canal Hospital.
她们被带到运河医院急救室里了。
What the hell for? Look, I don’t know.
到底在搞什么? 听着,我不知道。
The police just called me.
警♥察♥刚给我打的电♥话♥。
What’s happening, Jack?
出什么事了,杰克?
I don’t know any more than that, Dad.
我具体也不清楚,爸爸。
Look, I’m at my office, I’m going to the hospital, just meet me there, okay?
听着,我现在办公室。马上就去医院,在医院碰头,好吗?
Dr. Fanning, go to the emergency room, stat.
范宁大夫,请到急诊室,快。
Dr. Fanning, go to the emergency room.
范宁大夫,请到急诊室。
How are they? Are they all right?
她们怎么样了?还好吗?
How are they? Are they all right?
她们怎么样了?还好吗?
I don’t know. I just got here a few minutes ago.
我不知道。我也是刚到的。
Do you know anything? Were they cut, stabbed, what?
你都知道些什么了?她们被砍了,还是被扎了?
I…
我……
No, sir. Just beat up.
没有,先生。只是挨打了。
This is Officer Joe Charles, he came in the ambulance with Mom and Carol.
这是乔·查尔斯警长。是他跟妈妈和卡罗尔一起进的急救室。
They gonna be all right? I’ve told Mr. Toby all I know.
她们都还好吗? 我知道的都跟托比先生说了。
If there’s anything I can do, ask for me at the 21 st precinct.
如果需要我做什么,请到21分局来找我。
Good luck to you.
祝你好运。
Come on, Dad. We might as well go sit down.
来吧,爸爸。我们过来坐下等一会。
What’d they tell you?
他们都跟你说了什么?
Not much.
说得不多。
Yeah, but what?
嗯,可是什么?
They beat them both up.
她们俩个都被打了。
Who did? Why? Take it easy, Dad. I’m just as rattled as you are.
是谁?为什么? 放松点,爸爸。我和你一样很紧张。
The officer said that Carol wasn’t making much sense.
警长说卡罗尔伤得不重。
Two, maybe three men, they…
两个,也许是三个男的,他们……
She opened the door to let them in…
她开了门让他们进了屋……
…because she thought it was the delivery boy from the supermarket.
……因为她以为是超♥市♥的送货员。
Jesus God.
上帝啊。
When are we gonna know something?
我们要等到什么时候才能知道?
Will the following doctors go to the emergency room, stat:
请叫到名字的大夫到急救室
Dr. White…
瓦特大夫……
They know we’re here?
他们知道我们在这里吗?
The nurses know. I spoke to one of them. Somebody ought to come.
护士知道。我跟一个护士说过了。 有人从那里出来了。
There’s a man over there. He’s bleeding, and nobody comes.
有人男的站那里,他在流血,没人管他。
Nurse, we’re waiting to find out what happened to my wife and daughter.
护士,我们正在等我妻子和女儿的消息。
A doctor will see you after he’s made his examination.
大夫会在检查过后通知你的。
But we’ve been waiting a long time.
可是我们已经等了很长时间了。
It hasn’t been that long, Dad, just two or three minutes.
没多久,爸爸,这才过去两三分钟。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!