我们要谈谈
We’re gonna have a little talk.
出隧♥道♥前,就可以把事情说完
We’re gonna be done by the time we leave the tunnel.
你是不是杀了老弗兰克?
Did you kill the old Frank?
什么?
What?
很快就到隧♥道♥了
Tunnel comes up fast.
记得那个凝固汽油弹筒的事故吗?
Remember what happened to the napalm canister?
如果发生在你身上 那可真令人惋惜
Be a real shame for that to happen to you.
你是不是杀了老弗兰克?
Did you kill the old Frank?
我毁坏了他的尾部武器
I sabotaged his rear weapons.
为什么?
Why?
轩尼诗
Hennessey.
她答应会签署释放令, 那是我重获新生的机会
She said she’d sign my release papers. It’s my life back.
要是我,我也会杀他
I’d have killed him, too.
我没有杀他!
I didn’t kill him!
他不肯放弃,我只是要保证他不能赢
He wouldn’t quit. I just wanted to make sure he didn’t win.
为什么轩尼诗要那样做?
Why would Hennessey want that?
把弗兰克留着这里,比赛
To keep Frank here, racing.
那昨天呢?
And yesterday?
她要我拖后你
She wanted me to set you back.
所以她也不给我赢
So I’m not supposed to win, either.
就是为了让比赛更刺♥激♥
Just make it exciting.
我想知道的就这些
That’s all I wanted to know.
我想知道的就这些
That’s all I wanted to know.
坐稳
Hold tight.
加油,全速前进!
Come on! Just come on through!
妈的!
Damn!
他跟着派晨高
He’s going after Pachenko.
前面有宝剑和护盾,拿防御
Sword and shield ahead. Take defense.
不
No.
我要杀一个人
There’s someone I need to kill.
你跑在前头了
You’re out in front.
你还打算射谁?
Who are you going to shoot at?
你死定了!
You’re a dead man!
我叫你拿防御的了
I told you to take defense!
他的装备太猛了
He’s too heavily armored!
操!
Fuck!
放烟雾
Hit the smoke.
你在比赛,你不能往后倒的
This is a race. You don’t go backwards.
你不能下车的
And you don’t get out of the car.
轩尼诗指使的,轩尼诗
It was Hennessey. Hennessey.
我知道,下一个是她
I know. She’s next.
收到,弗兰克下了车
I got it. Frank’s out of his car.
什么?
What?
他下车了
He stepped out of his car.
好,看到了,我要武器
Okay. I see him. I need guns.
好,前面50码有宝剑
Yes. Sword coming up in 50 yards.
怎么了?我不知道
What happened? I don’t know.
一定是谁拿了
Somebody must have grabbed it.
什么意思,有人拿了?
What do you mean, somebody grabbed it?
哥儿,我以为它是亮着的
Look, man. I thought it was lit.
什么意思啊,你以为?
What do you mean, you thought?
从我的车滚出去
Man, get the fuck out of my car.
什么?
What?
我说,从我的车滚出去!
I said, get the fuck out of my car!
妈的,拜托,不要!
Oh, hell, no! Come on, man.
听着,我们…等等,等等!
Listen, we got… Wait! Wait! Wait!
等等,还没轮到我,这不是我的职责!
Wait! Wait! It ain’t my turn! It’s not what I do.
进去!
Get in there.
小伙,别让我失望
Don’t let me down, boy.
出动无畏舰
Release the Dreadnought.
教练?
Coach?
噢~
Oh.
现在我知道他们在建造什么了
Well, I guess we know what she was building now.
激活武器
Activate weapons.
我的天!
Jesus Christ!
教练,有什么办法?
Coach, any ideas?
我想你只可以硬熬过去了
You just have to tough it out, I guess.
收视率上去后,轩尼诗会把它收回去的
Hennessey will take it off after she’s pumped up the ratings.
你肯定吗?
You sure about that?
那东西到底要去哪里?
Where the hell is that thing going?
妈的
Fuck me.
管事婆
Lists.
收到
Receiving.
我要你帮我接到另外那台车上
I want you to patch me through to another car.
好的
On it.
乔?
JENSEN. ; Joe?
是谁?
Who is this?
我是弗兰克 你想怎么样?
It’s Frank. What do you want?
我们玩场进攻游戏如何?
How about we play a little offense?
希望你知道自己在做什么
I hope you know what you’re doing.
那才像娱乐节目
Now that’s entertainment!
他妈的!
Damn it!
弗兰克斯坦,弗兰克斯坦! 弗兰克斯坦!
ALL: Frankenstein! Frankenstein! Frankenstein!
弗兰克斯坦,弗兰克斯坦!
Frankenstein! Frankenstein!
弗兰克斯坦,弗兰克斯坦!
Frankenstein! Frankenstein!
丑八怪,反应挺快的
Nice reflexes there, lgor.
赛车手的敏捷反应
Race car reflexes.
兄弟,你看起来很困惑
You look lost, pal.
这次不是
Not this time.
我感觉到你跟弗兰克很像
I got this feeling that you and Frank are close.
非常的像
Real close.
就算是那种怪口音,你们听起来都很像
That weird accent. You even kind of sound alike.
我在想,如果你出了意外会怎么样呢?
I was wondering, what if you got in a accident?
弗兰克会不会因此不能参赛呢?
Would that throw Frank off his game a little bit?
我表示怀疑
I doubt it,
他是一个丧心病狂..
sick, fucked-up guy that he is.
可能他只是想杀了你
He might just want to kill you.
酷
That’s cool.
那我猜我一会能见到他
So I guess I’ll see him later.
对吗?
Right?
我们撤
Let’s roll.
夫人,冒昧问一句,我们打算怎么做?
Ma’am, with all respect, what are we going to do?
当然,我们要干掉他
We’re going to kill him, of course.
你要我杀了弗兰克斯坦?
You want me to kill Frankenstein?
别傻了
Don’t be stupid.
弗兰克斯坦死不了的
Frankenstein can’t die.
毕竟,他只是一副面具
After all, he’s just a mask.
今晚是死亡飞车的最后一场
Tonight is the final leg of the Death Race,
很有可能会诞生新的冠军
and perhaps a new champion will arise.
五场比赛的赢家
A five times winner.
首个获得自♥由♥的人
The first man ever to gain his freedom.
这个世界把你们交给我, 因为你们不适合成为它的一份子
The world gave you to me because you were not fit to be a part of it.
你们不适合当丈夫
You were not fit to be husbands,
不适合当父亲
you were not fit to be fathers,
和别人一起生活时会严重威胁到别人
and were too dangerous to live with the rest of us.
什么狗屁?
What is this shit, man?
但今晚你们比赛时
But when you race tonight,
记住全世界的目光都落在你们身上
know that the eyes of the world are upon you.
记住那个曾经拒绝过你们的世界
And know that the very same world which rejected you
他们的心跳呼吸都由你们掌握着
now lives and breathes with you.
因你们的勇气而感动
And it draws inspiration from your courage.
还没有人赢过五场比赛
No one is ever gonna win five races.
所以,好好比赛
So race well…
没人能走出这里
Nobody is ever getting out of here.
记着,我把你们都奉为我的英雄
…and know that I consider you all my heroes.
给你看些东西
I want to show you something.
杀不死我的,杀不死我的, 我是他妈的的死神
GRIMM. ; Can’t kill me. Can’t kill me. I’m the fucking Reaper.
你们可以烧我
You can burn me.
你们可以射我,但你们就是他妈的…
You can shoot me. But you can’t motherfucking…
那里
There.