可恶!
Damn it!
尾部装甲怎样了?
Rear armor?
毁了..
Shot to hell.
你最好后撤…
You better drop back…
最后一圈了,我们能赢
It’s the last lap. We can win this.
这混球为什么不去死
Why don’t this son of a bitch just die?
滑油
Oil.
没了
Out.
烟雾
Smoke.
用完了
Finished.
给我用凝固汽油弹!
Give me the napalm!
什么都用不了!
Nothing works!
把墓碑卸了
Drop the tombstone.
听我指示,三..
On my mark. Three,
二..
two,
一 !
one.
混♥蛋♥,追上你了
I got you now, motherfucker.
卸!
Mark!
妈的!
Shit!
操!
Fuck!
你要这样玩吗?那好!
That’s how you want to do it? Okay.
他还在紧追着,我们的油缸爆了
He’s still coming. Our tank is exposed.
他追上我们了,你得后撤
He’s got us, Frank. You have to drop back.
还有四分之一英里就到终点了, 我能赢
It’s a quarter mile to the line. I can make it.
再见,弗兰克
Sayonara, Frankie.
弹走
Punch out.
很抱歉..
I’m sorry.
环球影业公♥司♥
出品
制片:冲击力电影公♥司♥(英国)
克鲁斯/瓦格纳制片公♥司♥ 联合摄制
40年了,比我的婚龄还长
Forty years. Longer than my marriage.
说得好像你会惦记这里
Sounds like you’re gonna miss this place.
很难相信这里会倒闭,仅此而已
I still can’t believe they closed it down. Just like that.
我只会惦记我的薪水
The only thing I’m gonna miss is my paycheck.
这是老实人干的老实活啊
Well, it was honest work for honest men.
我有一家人要养,在外边又找不到工作
I got a family to feed, and there’s no work out there.
我听说码头那边招人
I hear they might be hiring down at the docks.
好像要招五个
Five men, maybe.
谢谢你,哥儿
Hey, thanks, man.
谢谢,杰森
Thanks, Jensen.
选角导演:
维多利亚▪布罗维斯 斯科特▪勃兰蒂
拿上你们的薪水尾款,然后离开
Collect your final paycheck and leave.
大门会在15分钟内锁上
The main gate will be locked in 15 minutes.
伙儿,准备被大宰一顿吧
Get ready to be ripped off, boys.
拿上你们的薪水,有秩序地离开工地
Collect your paycheck and leave the premises in an orderly manner.
大门会在15分钟内锁上
The main gate will be locked in 15 minutes.
现金还是支票?
Cash or check?
最好给现金
Better make it cash.
300块
$300.
上两个星期我工作了120个小时
I worked 120 hours the last two weeks.
现金手续费,下一个! – 现金手续费?
Cash fee. Next! – Cash fee?
你要现金的话,要收手续费
You wanted cash, there’s a fee.
那你要支票了吗?
You want a check instead?
看着这家公♥司♥倒闭,我才不要
Seeing as the company’s out of business, not exactly.
你不满意,那边有投诉信箱,下一个
You don’t like it, there’s the complaint box. Next!
他们永远不会明白
They never get it.
早就预到有这一天
Self-fulfilling prophecy.
我们都是老实人,跟你们一样!
We’re honest workers. We’re just like you guys!
你们到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
你们这群混账
You bastards!
妈的,妈的!罗斯!
Shit! Shit! Ross!
你没事吧,罗斯?
You okay, Ross?
塑胶子弹,那群混♥蛋♥!
Rubber bullets, the assholes!
来啊!
Come on!
来啊!
Come on!
执行制片人:罗杰▪考曼
丹尼斯▪琼斯 唐▪格兰格 赖安▪卡文诺夫
制♥作♥人:保拉▪瓦格纳
杰瑞米▪波特 保罗▪安德森
嗨,亲爱的
Hi, honey.
嗨,对不起,那么迟
Hi. Sorry I’m so late.
工作愉快吗?
Nice day at work?
还好..
Yeah. Just fine.
把衬衣给我
Give me that shirt.
他们叫来防暴警♥察♥,情况很恶劣
They called the riot police. It got ugly.
我配不上你
I don’t deserve you.
杰森·艾姆斯 ,你是个好人
You’re a good man, Jensen Ames.
除了我,别人怎么看你都不重要
And it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks but me.
那,300块,他们就给了我这么多
So, $300. That’s all they gave us.
我们能撑下去的,我们一直都能
We’ll make it last. We always do.
我明天开始找工作
I’ll start looking tomorrow.
我想你忘记了我嫁给你
I think you’re forgetting that I married you
为的不是钱啊
for your non-financial assets.
那现在呢?
Did you now?
嗯 嗯
Mmm-hmm.
爸爸回家了,声音是你发出的吗?
Daddy’s home. Is it you who was making all that noise?
小派帕想要什么,要听故事吗?
What does little Piper want? Want a story?
你知道你不会明白
You know you won’t understand it.
但我可以好好练习,那很好啊
But it will be good practice for me. But it will be good practice for me.
管他呢
What the hell.
我们疯狂一回
Let’s go crazy.
闻起来味道不错哦
Something smells good.
亲爱的?
Honey?
苏西?
Suzy?
趴在地上,趴在地上
Stay on the ground! Stay on the ground.
把刀放下!
Drop the knife!
别反抗,趴在地上
Do not resist! Stay on the ground!
趴在原地!
Stay where you are!
趴在地上!
Stay on the ground!
别动!
Don’t move!
走
Move.
靠着墙边
Get up against the wall.
自己擦身
Scrub yourself.
停下!
Stop.
囚犯退后
Prisoner will step back.
节日快乐
Happy holidays.
他们滑倒了
They slipped.
他们滑倒了
They slipped.
早上好 ! – 早 !
Good morning. – Morning.
狱长,早 !
Morning, Warden.
早 !
Morning.
早上好,夫人
Good morning, ma’am.
早上好 !
Good morning.
那是场里最翘的屁♥股♥
There goes the baddest ass in the yard.
哥儿,你像是爱上她了
Sound like you’re in love, homie.
我是
I am.
妈的,我起来就为了吃这个?
Damn. I had to wake up for this?
是我的幻觉?
All right, is it my imagination,
还是这狗屎越来越烂了?
or is this shit getting worse?
像这坨,到底是什么?
Like, what is this supposed to be?
燕麦片
Oatmeal.
我觉得是
I think.
哥儿,你怎么吃得消燕麦片?
Man, how do you fuck up oatmeal?
那个新来的是谁?
Who’s the new guy?
杰森·艾姆斯
Jensen Ames.
那个车手?
The driver?
从没听说过他
Never heard of him.
对了,我数年前看过他赛车, 他车技很好
Oh, yeah, I saw him race years ago. He’s good.
后来搬去了州北地区
Did some time upstate.
也因此毁了他的职业生涯
Killed his career.
威拉德赛,联盟赛和巴特勒赛的, 最快圈速保持者
Holder of the fastest laps at Willard, Union and Butler.
希望他在赛道下跟在赛道上一样快
I hope he’s as fast off the track as he is on.
日子从不平淡
Never a dull day.