and I looked like him a bit…
我跟他看上去有点像…
well, obviously before I cut myseIf shaving.
当然 在我剃胡子划伤之前
Tsk. Aww, I like it.
我喜欢
Well, damn, if you ain’t so sweet you make sugar taste just like salt.
你这么甜 比蜜糖都甜
Anyway, I did a lot of Virgiriars doubling Gary Clarke.
我在《英豪本色》是加里·克拉克的替身
And, uh… then that show turned into The Mer of Shiloh.
后来那剧改名叫《希洛的男人》
They brought on Lee Majors, and I doubled him.
他们找来李·梅杰斯 我当他的替身
From that point on I specialized mostly in car stunts.
从那以后 我开始专门做汽车特技
Yeah, I did damn near the whole third season of Vega$
是 几乎参演了整个第三季的《赌城风云》
I was Robert Urich’s driving double.
罗伯特·乌立希开车是我替的
And then Bob did another show, Gavilar.
然后他又演了一部戏《加维兰》
And he brought me with him on that, till…
他把我也带上了 直到…
And after that…
那以后…
Do you know any of these shows or people I’m talkin’ about?
你听说过这些片子或者我提到的人么
Sorry.
不知道
No? Mmmm.
没有人知道 恩
No, no.
不知道 不知道
So how exactly does one become a stuntman, Stuntman Mike?
那替身演员是怎么练成的 特技人麦克
Well, in Hollywood, anybody fool enough to throw himseIf down…
在好莱坞 只要你胆子够大 哪怕是
a flight of stairs can usually find somebody to pay him for it.
敢从楼梯上滚落下来 都会有人请你
But really I got into the business the way most people get into the stunt business.
不过我入行的情况跟别人也一样
How’s that?
怎么入的
My brother got me in it. Well, who’s your brother?
我兄弟介绍我进去的 你的兄弟谁
Stuntman Bob.
特技人鲍伯
I’m ready to blaze!
我准备好了 给我来点
Finally, yeah. You need to catch up with us.
好的 来吧 你得加油哦
Now the party can start. Yep.
现在晚会可以开始了 是的
Anywho, I’m sorry. You forgive me?
抱歉 不管怎样 你原谅我么
But you have to be real nice to me for the whole rest of the time I’m here.
但是从现在起 到我离开之前 你得对我好一点
Promise. You ready to go to the lake?
我保证 准备好去湖边么
How about your friend, bring him? I thought no boys.
你朋友怎么办 要带上他么 不是不要男的嘛
If you really want him to come, Shanna won’t mind.
如果你真想要他去 香娜也不会介意的
So how about it? Boys or just us girls?
你想想吧 要还是不要
Mmm, us girls.
还是我们自己去
Good idea.
好主意
Ladies?
女士们
Thanks.
谢谢
Cheers, Butterfly.
干杯 蝴蝶
“The woods are lovely, dark, and deep…
“漆黑的森林望不到边…
“And I have promises to keep,
承诺必须兑现
And miles to go before I sleep.”
长路漫漫难入眠”
Did you hear me, Butterfly?
你听见了吗 蝴蝶
“Miles to go before you sleep.”
“长路漫漫难入眠”
Sorry, Stuntman Burt…
对不起 特技人伯特…
Mike.
麦克
Mike.
麦克
She already broke off that dance.
她已经跳过了
Is that true?
是真的么
Did I miss my chance?
我错过了么
Do I frighten you?
还是我吓着你了
Is it my scar?
是我脸上的疤痕么
It’s your car.
是你的车
Ah, yeah, I know.
是 我明白了
Sorry.
抱歉
It’s my mom’s car.
是我妈妈的车
Have you been following us?
你一直在跟踪我们么
No, but that’s what I love about Austin…
不 这就是我喜欢奥斯丁的地方…
it’s just so damn small.
真的太小了
You’ve seen this guy before? I saw him outside of Guero’s.
你见过他 我在古埃罗外面见过
And I saw you outside Guero’s, too.
我也在古埃罗见过你
You saw my car, I saw your legs.
你看见了我的车 我看见了你的腿
Now, look, I ain’t stalking y’all,
听着 我没有跟踪你们
but I didn’t say I wasn’t a wolf.
但我并没有说我不是一个好色之徒
So you really weren’t following us?
那你真的没有跟踪我们
I’m not following you, Butterfly. I just… got lucky.
我没有蝴蝶 我只是比较幸运
So, how about that lap dance?
那大腿舞呢
Sorry, it was a one-time only offer,
抱歉 这是只有一次有效
and she did it earlier this evening at Antone’s.
她在安东吧已经跳过了
No, she didn’t. How do you know?
不 她没有 你怎么知道
I’m good that way.
我自有我的办法
Tsk. And you look a little touched. What’s “touched”?
你看上去有点伤 伤什么伤
Wounded, slightly.
轻微的有点点受伤
Why should I be wounded?
我怎么会受伤
Because you expected guys to be pestering you all night,
因为你希望有人陪你一整夜
but from your look I can tell nobody pestered you at all.
但是从你的表情看来没有如你所愿
That kind of hurt your feelings a little bit, didn’t it?
那种感觉让你有点点受伤害 对么
There are few things as fetching as a bruised ego on a beautiful angel.
自尊受到伤害的美丽天使 那是最感动人的了
So…
那么…
How about that lap dance?
大腿舞如何
I think I’m going to have to give you a rain check.
我看还是下次吧
Well, since you’ll be leaving in the next couple of days,
你很快就要离开了
that rain check’ll be worthless.
也不可能有下次了
But that’s okay.
没关系
I understand if I make you uncomfortable.
如果我让你觉得不舒服 我能理解
You’re still a nice girl.
你还是一个好姑娘
And I still like you.
而我还是喜欢你
But I must warn you of something.
但是我必须提醒你一件事情
You know how people say,
你知道人们怎么说么
“You’re okay in my book,”
“在我的字典里你还行”
or, “In my book, that’s no good.”
或者”在我的字典里 不怎么样”
Well, I actually have a book.
实际上 我就有这样一本类似的本子
And everybody I ever meet goes in this book.
我遇见的每个人都会在里面出现
And now I’ve met you, and you’re goin’ in the book.
现在我遇见了你 你也将出现在这本书里面
Except…
不过…
I’m afraid I must file you…
我恐怕要把你…
under…
写成…
“Chicken Shit.”
“胆小鬼”
And what if I did it?
如果我跳了呢
Well, I definitely couldn’t file you under “Chicken Shit,”
那我就绝对不会那样写
then, now, could I?
那么 现在可以么
What’s your name again?
你叫什么来着
Stuntman Mike. Well, Stuntman Mike…
特技人麦克 好 特技人麦克..
I’m Butterfly.
我是蝴蝶
My friend Jungle Julia over here says that jukebox inside is pretty impressive.
我朋友丛林朱莉娅说 里面的自动点唱机非常棒
Yeah, it is.
是的
Yeah.
是吧
Well, why don’t you go get ready for your lap dance?
去准备接受我的大腿舞吧
What about “kind of cute, kind of hot, kind of sexy,
不是说好了吗 也许可爱 也许热辣也许性感
“hysterically funny but not funny-looking guy
又或许超级搞笑 长得却不搞笑
who you could fuck” did you not understand?
可以跟他上♥床♥的那种 你没明白吗
Now. Dowr ir Mexicali
在南方的墨西卡利
There’s a pretty little place that h love
有一个我最爱的地方
Where the drirks are hotter thar the chili sauce
这里的酒更烈 辣椒更香
Ard the boss is a cat ramed Joe
这里的老板是一只叫做乔的猫
He wears a red bardarra
他脖子上扎着红色大手帕
Plays a cool piaro
弹得一手好钢琴
hr a horky-tork dowr ir Mexico
它就是墨西哥的乡村小酒馆
He wears a purple sash
他扎着紫色的腰带
Ard a black moustache
留着黑色短髭
hr a horky-tork dowr ir Mexico
墨西哥的乡村小酒馆
Well
好吧
The first time that h saw him
我第一次看见他
He was a-sittirg or a piaro stool
他在坐在钢琴凳上
h said. “Tell me. Ther. Wher does the fur begir?”
我说 告诉我娱乐活动什么时候开始
He just wirked his eye ard said. “Mar. Be cool”
他眨了眨眼说 哥儿们 别着急
He wears a red bardarra
他脖子上扎着红色大手帕
Plays a blues piaro
弹得一手好钢琴
hr a horky-tork dowr ir Mexico
墨西哥的乡村小酒馆
He wears a purple sash
他扎着紫色的腰带
Ard a black moustache
留着黑色短髭