No.
不能
Okay, Abernathy. Check this out.
艾伯纳西 瞧好吧
What the fuck are you guys doing?
你们到底要干嘛
What does that mean?
这什么意思
Faster, you black bitch! Faster!
开快点 你这黑婆娘 快一点
That fast enough for your bony ass?
这够快了吧 你这尖屁♥股♥
Abernathy, get your ass up here.
艾伯纳西 到前面来
Alrighty.
好极了
Go, go! Go!
冲 冲 冲
Check it out, bitch. You want it fucking faster?
来吧婊♥子♥ 还想他妈的再快点
Oh, my God. What the fuck? Shit.
上帝 搞什么 妈的
Damn it!
该死
Now.
现在
Did you do something to him? Say something?
你惹过他吗 说句话啊
Nothing! Shit.
没有 该死
Here he comes, Zoe. He’s coming!
他要来了 苏伊 他来了
Shit, oh shit!
妈的 该死
No!

Hold on, Zoe!
抓紧了 苏伊
Oh, my God. Zoe!
我的上帝 苏伊
Oh! Hold on! I can’t!
抓紧 不行
Fuck you, motherfucker!
操♥你♥妈♥ 混♥蛋♥
Zoe! Zoe!
苏伊 苏伊
I’m sorry I called you a black bitch!
对不起 我刚才叫你黑婆娘
I forgive you. Hold the fuck on!
我原谅你 妈的快抓紧
Whoa, whoa, get away!
滚开
Oh, shit. I can’t see. I can’t see!
该死 我看不见 我看不见了
Zoe, move your leg!
苏伊 把腿挪开
Oh! Come on, come on!
快上来 上来
Redneck lunatic bastard! Get away from me!
变♥态♥的乡下混♥蛋♥ 离我远点
fucking legs!

Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Shit, I’m scared, Kim. I’m really scared.
该死 我好怕 基姆 我真的好怕
I know, baby, just hold on.
我知道 宝贝 抓紧啊
Watch your feet!
小心你的脚
You wanna get hot?
你们想玩点劲爆的吗
Fucking son of a bitch! You wanna get hot?
他妈的狗♥娘♥养♥的 想更火爆点吗
Then suck on this for a while, bitch!
那就再玩一会吧 臭娘们
Zoe! Goddamn it!
苏伊 该死
Oh, my God. Get away from us, you cocksucker!
上帝 离我们远点 你这流氓
Leave us alone!
滚开点
Fuck you, motherfucker! Fuck you!
操 混♥蛋♥ 操
Zoe! Zoe! Oh, Zoe!
苏伊 苏伊 苏伊
Hold on!
抓紧
Zoe! Zoe!
苏伊 苏伊
Look out!
小心
Get ready to fly, bitch.
准备飞吧 婊♥子♥们
Zoe! Zoe, hold on!
苏伊 苏伊 抓紧
He’s right on your fucking ass!
他就要撞你的屁♥股♥了
Hey, ladies, that was fun.
女士们 太爽了
Well, adios.
再会
Ow! Fuck!

Shit! Fuck!
妈的 操
Run away with your ass!
滚远一点
You better run, motherfucker!
你最好快点逃 混♥蛋♥
That bitch!
那个贱♥人♥
I’m okay!
我没事
Oh, shit! Goddamn it!
该死 讨厌
Oh, you fuckin’ bitch!
你这该死的婊♥子♥
Of course you are. Of course you are. What was I thinking?
你当然没事 你当然没事 我在想什么啊
What was I thinking? Zoe, the fucking cat!
我在想什么苏伊是他妈的狸猫啊
Whew. That was a close one.
刚才可真玄啊
So, where’s the maniac?
那个疯子哪去了
I shot him and his punk ass sped off.
我打了他一枪 那个阿飞逃掉了
You wanna go get him?
你想不想去追他
Oh, hell yeah!
当然想
Honey…
宝贝
I think you might want to get out.
我认为你该下车了
Fuck that shit.
去死吧
Let’s kill this bastard.
让我们杀了这混♥蛋♥
Okay, get your ass in the back. Let’s go.
好 滚到后面去 我们出发
Where the fuck you going?
你上哪去
I’ll be back!
我马上回来
This’ll smart. Sweet. Let’s go.
这个肯定够疼 好 出发
Oh, fuck yeah, bitch. Come on. Bring that shit.
做得好 婊♥子♥ 来吧 带上那玩意
Giddy-up, then!
快开啊
God!
上帝啊
Come on! Come on.
快点 快点
Why? Oh, no!
为什么 不 不
Ah! Do it.
快动手
Do it.
快动手
Do it.
快动手
Oh, no!

No, no, no!
不 不 不
No, God!
不 上帝啊
All right, get it together, man.
好了 冷静 老兄
What did you… what am l… what are you gonna do?
你… 我怎么… 你要干什么
Take him down!
干掉他
Now where do you think you’re going? Fuckin’ fuck you!
你是不是瞎了眼睛 操♥死♥你
Where do you think you’re fucking going?
你这不长眼的
What the fuck do you think…
你以为你在干嘛
Come here!
过来
Go!
冲啊
What’s wrong with your ass, motherfucking cocksucker?
你♥他♥妈♥的往哪跑 混帐王八蛋
Oh, you’re gonna wiggle your ass at me, gonna wiggle it at me?
你想对我摆屁♥股♥ 摆给谁看啊
Oh, don’t like it up the ass, do you, you redneck lunatic bastard?
我♥干♥得你不爽么 你这变♥态♥的乡下混♥蛋♥
Oh, yeah, gonna bust a nut up in this bitch right now!
哦耶 现在就捅破这混帐的蛋
Oh, I’m the horniest motherfucker on the road!
老娘是公路上排第一的骚货
Boo-yah, bitch!
去死吧 王八蛋
Did you just hit a boat?
你刚才是不是撞到一条船
Yeah, come on, Kim, get him!
上啊基姆 追上他
Get that motherfucker!
杀了那个贱♥货♥
Forget about the cows, motherfucker! Move, motherfucker, move!
别管那些奶牛 混♥蛋♥ 快闪 混♥蛋♥ 快闪
Motherfucker!
混♥蛋♥
I’m ’bout to bust a nut up in this bitch…
我要撞掉这个王八羔子的蛋
Watch it, watch it.
小心 小心
Tapping that ass tapping that ass
打屁♥股♥呀打屁♥股♥
Tapping that tapping that tapping…
打呀打呀打屁♥股♥
Bastard.
贱♥人♥
Oh, you know I can’t let you go…
你知道我不会放过你的
without tapping that ass.
除非我打到你的屁♥股♥
Oh, fuck me!
我♥操♥
One… Kim?
再… 基姆
more… Kim?
来… 基姆
time!
一次
Boo-yah!
去死吧
That’s what I’m talking… that’s what I’m talking about, bitch!
来再来混帐
Oh, come on!
快啊
Yah ha ha, come on!
呀哈快来啊
Thought you lost us, motherfucker. We back, motherfucker. We back.
想甩掉我们 王八蛋 我们又回来了
Who’s laughing now, bitch!
看你还敢得意 贱♥人♥
Shit.
妈的
Come on!
快点
Here’s Cha Cha!
来跳恰恰吧
You’ve been such a lunatic bastard!
你这个神经病的混♥蛋♥
I’m sorry!
对不起
What?
什么
l didn’t mean anything. I was just playing around.
我不是故意的 我只是开个玩笑
Oh, he was just playing around!
他只是开个玩笑
Just playing! Well, I ain’t playing with you!
只是玩笑 是吗 我可不是和你开玩笑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!