and I have a hangover.
还有宿醉在身
I should be in my hotel room, asleep,
我应该在我的酒店房♥间里呼呼大睡
not fuckin’ around on Tobacco Road,
而不是在烟草路上闲晃
but because Zoe wanted to drive some Varishirg Poirt car, I’m here.
就因为苏伊想开什么《粉身碎骨》的车 我就在这儿了
Now you two got the balls to ask me… no, scratch that… tell me
现在你们竟胆大包天地请求我… 不对 是要求我
I gotta go make conversation with Tom Joad while the cool kids get to go out and play?
和那边的土老冒交涉 好让你们两个酷仔出去玩
Bullshit on that.
想得美
It ain’t like that. What’s it like, Kim?
不是这样的 那是怎样 基姆
You guys are our collateral.
你们是我们的同伙
He’s never gonna go for it if we all go.
如果我们都去 他肯定不会同意的
l really think one human being will be collateral enough.
我认为当同伙一个人就够了
You’re not gonna want to do what we’re doing.
你不会愿意加入我们的
What, drive a car?
你们要干嘛 不就开车吗
We’re doing more than that.
不止开车
What, drive it fast?
那是什么 开得很快
We’re doing more than that.
不止开得很快
Actually, we’re paying you a compliment,
事实上 我们是为你好
’cause we gonna do some stupid shit.
因为我们要做一件蠢事
But that’s okay. We’re stunt people. We ain’t got good sense.
但是没关系 我们是搞特技的 我们脑子有毛病
But you got good sense, and anybody with good sense…
但你脑子没毛病 任何脑子没毛病的人
ain’t gonna want to do what we’re doing.
都不会愿意加入我们的
How do you know I want to do it?
你怎么知道
‘Cause you’re a mum.
因为你是个事儿妈
Yeah.
是的
You know, we’re supposed to be this big posse,
你们知道吗 我们本该成群结队地行动
but that’s the excuse you guys use whenever you want to exclude me,
但你们每次想把我排除在外时 都用这个借口
so what is it you two daredevils are doing
好吧 你们两个不怕死的到底在摆什么酷
that I’m just so uncool I couldn’t possibly understand?
觉得我太土 完全理解不了
You know, we’re kind of conning this guy,
你知道 某种意义上我们正在欺骗这人
so maybe it’s best if we don’t go into detail about it while he’s watching us.
所以我们最好别在他的眼皮底下 讨论这种细节
Besides…
除此以外
he’s probably not gonna let us do it, anyway.
他很可能根本就不会同意
Okay, how about this?
这样好不好
I’ll talk him into it, but I go along.
我会说服他 但你们得带上我
How you gonna do that? That’s my problem.
你有什么高招 这你们就甭管了
But don’t worry.
不过别担心
He’ll say yes.
他会点头的
What are you gonna do, blow him?
你想干嘛 给他吹♥萧♥吗
No.
不
I’m gonna insinuate that Lee’s gonna blow him.
我会对他暗示说丽要给他吹♥萧♥
That’s a good one.
这主意不错
Not really.
开玩笑的
But let me handle it. We got a deal?
但这事包在我身上 成交吗
Okay, Mama, listen up.
好吧 妈妈 听好了
You wanna hang with the cool kids? You got to be cool.
你想和酷仔们一起玩吗 那你就得表现得酷一些
We take you along, you don’t say shit. You don’t even say crap.
我们带你一起去 但你要闭嘴 啥都不许说
You just sit in the back, and I don’t want to hear a peep, you understand?
你只要坐在后面 大气都别出 明白吗
Got it. I’m serious, now.
了解 我是说认真的
You start nagging us, we pulling over,
一旦你开始唠叨 我们就停车
kicking you out, and picking you up later.
把你踢出去 然后回头再来接你
Agreed.
遵命
Okay. Go work your magic.
好吧 去施你的魔法吧
Hello, sir. Hello.
你好 先生 你好
Hello, what’s your name? Jasper.
你好 你叫什么名字 贾斯帕
Hello, Jasper, I’m Abernathy.
你好贾斯帕 我叫艾伯纳西
Aber what? Abernathy.
艾伯什么 艾伯纳西
What’s your first name? That is my first name.
你的名字是什么 这就是我的名字
What kind of first name is that? Just call me Abbie.
这是什么破名字 叫我艾比就行了
Okay, Abbie.
好吧 艾比
Jasper, we were wondering if my friends and I could take the car out…
贾斯帕 能不能让我的朋友和我
for a little test drive out on our own, just to see if we’re comfortable.
自己出去试开一会这辆车 好体验一下是否满意
Why would I do something stupid like that?
我为什么要干这种蠢事
To better sell your automobile.
为了你的车能卖♥♥个更好的价钱
How do I know y’all ain’t just gonna steal it?
我怎么知道你们不会偷我的车
Four reasons, actually.
说实话有四个理由
One, we’re not thieves, two, that would be rude,
第一 我们不是贼 第二 这样做很无礼
three, we’re staying at the Days Inn in town…
第三 我们就住在镇里的戴斯酒店
you can call, check with management.
你可以打电♥话♥和经理部查对
We’re registered for the next month.
我们订了一个月的房♥间
Actually, Zoe’s not, but Kim and I are,
苏伊没有 但基姆和我订了
so we’re totally track-downable.
所以出了事你绝对能找到我们
Who’s Kim? The colored girl?
基姆是谁 那个黑妞
Yes. Kim would be the girl of color.
是的 基姆是那个黑姑娘
And reason number four… and the most important:
还有第四个理由 最最重要的
while we’re taking the car out for a little spin,
等我们出去兜风时
that’ll give you a better opportunity to get acquainted with our other friend…
你就能更好地熟悉我们的另一个朋友…
Lee.
丽
Why does she look kind of familiar?
为什么她看上去有点面熟
That would be because she’s a famous actress.
那是因为她是个女明星
Why’s she dressed like that?
她为什么穿成那样
Well, you see, we’re making a Hollywood movie in town,
是这样的 我们在这镇上拍一部好莱坞影片
and it’s a cheerleader movie, and she’s one of the cheerleaders.
是部啦啦队长影片 她就演其中一个啦啦队长
What’s a cheerleader movie?
什么是啦啦队长影片
A movie about cheerleaders.
一种关于啦啦队长的影片
ls it a porno movie?
是色情片吗
Yes, it is, but don’t mention it. She’s shy.
是的 但别提这件事 她很害羞
Lee, this is Jasper. Jasper, Lee.
丽 这是贾斯帕 贾斯帕 这是丽
Now, you two kids stay out of trouble.
现在 你们两个小孩要乖乖的
Hey, good-looking. Be back to pick you up later.
靓妹 一会回来接你
Ta-ta!
拜拜
Gulp.
完了
You thinking what I’m thinking?
你和我想得一样吗
I think I’m thinking it.
我想我正在那样想
What are you and you thinking?
你和你在想啥
I’m thinking we told your ass to shut the fuck up.
我在想我们跟你说过闭嘴了
Where y’all going? You stay put.
你们要去哪 呆着别闹
I gotta take a…
我想去…
So, you ready to do this?
你准备好了
You sure?
确定
Well, I always don’t want to do it right before I’m gonna do it.
我总是在快要做之前打退堂鼓
I know what you mean, ’cause I don’t wanna do it.
我知道你的意思 因为我根本就不想做
Kim!
基姆
I’m just saying. If you’re gonna take the piss out of it…
我说说而已 如果你只是想耍我…
I’m just saying.
我只是说说而已
You wanna start out on top?
你想一开始在上面吗
Practically doesn’t count if you start on the top.
如果一开始在上面 根本不能算数
Here are your gloves.
给你手套
No, no, no, no. I’m wearing a jacket.
不不不 我要穿夹克
This is my jacket.
这是我的夹克
Um, ain’t you supposed to be my slave or some shit?
你不是要当我的奴隶吗
Come on. I’m the one who’s on the bonnet.
来吧 在发动机罩上的那个人是我
Bonnet, my ass. You on the hood.
发动机罩个屁 你只能在车盖上
Y’all, I think I hear a car coming.
我好像听见有车过来
Give me your belt.
把你的腰带给我
This is my cute shit. Fuck that. Get Abernathy’s belt.
这是我的心肝宝贝 见鬼 用艾伯纳西的腰带吧
Fine, we’ll use Abbie’s belt.
好吧 我们用艾比的腰带
Give me your belt. No. Prada.
把你的腰带给我 不 这是普拉达的
Come on, give her the belt.
好了 把腰带给她
Magic word. Please give her the belt?
咒语 “请”把腰带给她
Just ’cause you asked nicely.
因为你有礼貌我才给你的
It’s nice to be nice, Kim!
有礼貌才有回报 基姆
Whatever.
随你便
You know what? Don’t think about asking me to do your hair.
你知道吗 别想再求我帮你做头发
Your ass gonna do it. You’ll ask “pretty please,” bitch,
你不做也得做 你得说”美女 求你了”才行 婊♥子♥
because that’s what you do when no one else is looking. You ain’t that hard.
因为没人看着的时候你就得这样 你♥他♥妈♥的就那么厉害吗
I ain’t getting… Abernathy.
我才不吃你那套 艾伯纳西
Don’t get on my nerves right now.
现在别惹我
I got shit on my mind. ZOE: Ooh!
我脑子已经够乱了
You know, I ain’t six.
我可不是六岁小孩
It’s cold. Can we roll up one of these windows?
好冷 能不能关上车窗