Hold on, I gotta come up!
等会儿 我得上去
I’ve gotta take the world’s biggest fucking piss.
我憋不住 得上个厕所
We can’t be late!
我们不能迟到
We won’t!
当然不会
Who’s… who’s holding?
谁身上还有
If you’re not, then nobody.
你如果没有就没人会有了
We were kind of hoping you were.
我们还希望你身上能有点呢
Yeah. How are you not holding? Jesus Christ, Shanna.
是你怎么也抽完了 老天 香娜
It is not my fucking job to supply y’all with weed when we go out.
干嘛每次出门 都要我给你们提供大♥麻♥
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, little lady.
亲爱的
You’re gettin’ angry kind of quick, don’t you think?
你这么容易就生气了 你不觉得么
I was just teasin’ you!
我只是和你说着玩的!
I’m not angry. It just would be nice
我没生气
if y’all didn’t just count on me all the fucking time
只要你们别他妈每次都指望着我
and surprise me every once in a while with pot.
偶尔也能给我一两次惊喜就好了
Okay, mean girl in a high school movie.
好吧 真是个小气的女人
Are you through having a tantrum?
你恼够了没有
I’m not having a tantrum.
我恼什么呀恼
Yes, you are. You’ve been in the car all of two seconds,
还说没有 你上车这才两秒钟
and you’re already cursing at me.
就开始咒我了
I am not cursing at you.
我可没有咒你
You said “Jesus Christ, Shanna,”
你说”老天 香娜”
and then before the sentence was over
而且在你说完话之前
you threw a “fucking” in there to emphasize your irritatedress
你甩了一个”他妈的”来强调你的不爽
Come on, don’t fight. I’ll pay for it when we get some.
好了 别吵了 等会儿我来买♥♥单好了
One, it is not about the money.
首先 这不是钱的问题
It is about the pain in the ass of scoring.
我俩前世就是冤家
And two, we’re not really fighting.
其次 我们并没有真的吵
Arlene, you’ve forgotten what hanging out with Jungle Julia is like.
阿琳 你难道忘记了 跟她出门是什么样子吗
That wasn’t a fight.
没什么的
That was Julia acting like a grumpy bitch
她就这样像个脾气暴躁的母狗
and me calling her on it and indulging her at the same time.
我就故意逗她 其实这也正是她想要的
That’s how we tolerate each other after all these years.
要不是这样 这么多年怎么过得下来
Oh! Billboard!
广♥告♥牌
So, what’s the plan, man?
我们去哪
Margaritas and Mexican food at Guero’s.
去古埃罗享受玛格丽塔酒和墨西哥菜
Did you call Rafael and tell him we’re coming?
你给拉菲尔打过电♥话♥告诉他我们要去么
Of course. You’re so good.
当然 你太可爱了
I know.
当然
Okay, is Christian Simonson gonna be there?
对了 克里斯汀·西蒙森来么
You bet your ass he is… with Jesse Letterman.
傻瓜也知道他会来… 还有耶西·莱特曼
Christian Simonson, the filmmaker, is in town.
克里斯汀·西蒙森 那个电影制♥作♥人也来这里了
He’s got a big thing for Julia.
他对朱莉娅很有那么点意思
If he had a big thing for me, he’d fucking call me,
如果真的是那样 他应该要给我打电♥话♥
as opposed to disappearing for six months,
多来这里几趟
and he’d get his ass down here more often than he does.
而不是消失了六个月
And on my birthday he’d give me a fucking phone call.
在我生日的时候才只有一个电♥话♥而已
Oh, billboard!
广♥告♥牌
Yeah, but you get those legs of yours around him,
你用你的两条腿把他那么一夹
and it’s all over.
不就什么都搞定了嘛
Yeah, well, when I’m redecorating his house…
他给我住的那套山顶的房♥子
in the hills that I am also living in,
你哪天看到我开始重新装♥修♥了
I’ll let you know it worked.
你就知道这招产生效果了
So, margaritas and Mexican food at Guero’s,
好了 去古埃罗享受玛格丽塔酒和墨西哥菜
touch base with Chris and Jesse, tell them about later,
跟克里斯和耶西联♥系♥ 告诉他们之后的安排
and make damn sure they come.
让他们一定得来
Those other guys’ll be waiting for us at the Texas Chili Parlor.
其他人会在德州红辣椒酒店等我们
Oh, shit. Speaking of which…
倒霉 说到那个什么…
what happened with you and Nate last night?
你和耐特昨晚过得怎么样
Well, you know, not much. We just fucking met each other.
你知道么 没什么 我们就见了一面
If you don’t bust their balls a little bit, they’re never gonna respect you.
如果你不给他们点颜色看看 他们就不会怕你
Okay, we’re pretty clear on what it is you didr’t do.
好啦 你们没做的事情我们都清楚了
How about enlightening us on what it is you did do?
说说你们做过的事情吧
Oh, nothing to write home about.
真是不值得一提
We just made out on the couch for about 20 minutes.
我们就在沙发上亲热了20分钟
Dressed, half-dressed, or naked?
穿衣服 半裸还是全♥裸♥
Dressed. I said we made out. We didn’t do “the thing.”
穿戴整齐 我说了我们只是亲热 并没做那事
Oh, excuse me for living, but what is “the thing”?
拜托”那事”是什么事
You know, it’s everything but.
差不多什么都可以用它来代替
They call that “the thing”?
他们管那叫”那事”
I call it “the thing.”
是我这么叫的
Do guys like “the thing”?
男人喜欢”那事”吗
They like it better than “no thing.”
总比没”没事”要好吧
Okay, I wanna get back to what it is you did do.
好了 回头再说你做的那些事情
So you’re making out on the couch with Nate, right?
你和耐特就一直坐在沙发上亲热 是么
Correct.
完全正确
Whose couch? His or the one in your hotel room?
谁的沙发 他的 还是你酒店房♥间的
What am I, stupid over here? Mine.
我傻吗 我的啦
Were you making out sitting up or lying down?
你们亲热的时候是坐着还是躺着
We started sitting up, we worked our way to lying down.
刚刚开始是坐着 然后慢慢就躺下了
Hmm. The plot thickens. Who was on top?
情况变得复杂了 谁在上面
I was straddling him.
我跨坐他在身上
What else?
然后呢
That was it. So we made out for a little while on the couch…
仅此而已 我们就在沙发上亲热了一会儿
and I said, “Okay, I’m gonna go to bed now, so it’s time for you to leave.”
然后我说”我想要去睡觉了 你也早点休息吧”
And then he starts to whine, “Oh, right now?”
于是他开始哀叫说”现在么”
And I said, “Yup, right now. Let’s go.”
接着我说”是的 现在 再见吧”
And he says, “Wait, what about this?” And I said no.
他又说”等等 这算什么” 我说不行
He said, “What do you mean? You don’t know what I’m gonna say.”
他说”我什么都还没说呢 你就说不行
I said, “I already know what you’re gonna say, and the answer’s no.”
我说”我已经知道你想说什么 但是我的答案是 不”
He said, “Well, how can you say you know what I’m gonna say?”
他说”你怎么可能知道我想要说什么”
And I said, “Because you’re gonna say, ‘Let’s just go to sleep together.
我又说”因为你会说 ‘我们一起睡吧
‘We don’t gotta do nothing.
又不会怎么样
‘Just cuddle, sleep next to each other,
只是依偎在一起
wake up in the morning together.”‘
第二天早上一起醒来’”
“No. You’re gonna leave… but I’ll see you tomorrow.”
“不行 你必须走… 我们明天见”
Yeah, fuck Nate.
去他的耐特
I mean, he’s cute and all,
我的意思是 他还真是可爱
but Jesse Letterman is gonna be all over her.
不过耶西·莱特曼 会为她着迷的
Remember… no hookin’ up tonight.
记住… 绝不能和他们一起过夜
You can hang out with them, you can make out with them,
可以和他们一起玩 可以和他们亲热
but no hookin’ up with them,
但绝对不能和他们一起过夜
because we are driving to Lake L.B.J. Tonight,
因为今晚我们要去约翰逊湖
and my daddy’s pretty clear about one thing…
我老爸明确表明了他的立场
He said, “I am lettin’ you and your girlfriends stay at my lake house,
他说”我允许你和你的姐♥妹♥们♥到 我的湖边的房♥子去玩
not you and a bunch of horny boys trying to get their fuck on with my daughter.”
但不欢迎那些想跟我女儿上♥床♥的色狼”
Your dad talks like that? Hell yeah.
你老爸这样说话 是的
And it’s not like he ain’t gonna know, either,
不过他总归会知道的
because when I’m staying at the lake house with my girlfriends in our bikinis,
当我和姐♥妹♥们♥穿着比基尼 住在湖边别♥墅♥的时候
Daddy just has a tendency to pop up and make sure we don’t need anything.
老爸经常就会突然出现 问我们是否还缺些什么
Look, he’s totally harmless and cute as a bug’s ear!
他完全没有恶意而且非常可爱
But you know, when he’s got a bunch of half-naked poontang
一想到有一大群半裸的姑娘
walking the floor of his lake house,
在他湖边屋的地板上走来走去
he just likes to pay us a visit and make sure we got everything we need.
他就会想过来看看 我们是否还需要其它东西
And if you flirt shamelessly with him,
如果哪个不要脸的挑逗他
like the six-foot baby giraffe in the backseat,
就像后座那个六英尺高的小长颈鹿一样
you got a puppy dog for life.
她就会永远拥有一只宠物狗了
I have my own relationship with Ben,
我和本的有我们自己的感情
and you’re just jealous ’cause it don’t include you.
你只是在妒嫉 因为你得不到
You call her dad “Ben”?
你直接叫她老爸 “本”
I’m not a child. That’s his name.
这是他的名字我又不是小孩了
So, when are the boys showing up?
好吧 男人们什么时候来
They’re gonna meet us at the Chili Parlor.
他们在红辣椒酒店那儿等我们
Maybe they can bring some pot.
也许他们会带一些大♥麻♥
Fuck that. No.
去他妈的 不要
I don’t wanna be either A, depending on their fucking ass,
第一 我可不想依靠那帮狗♥日♥的♥
or B, depending on their ass.
第二 还是不想依靠他们
Uh-uh. If we don’t score ourselves,
恩 如果我们不自己去弄来
we’re gonna be stuck with them all fucking night.
那我们一晚上都得和他们呆在一起
(exhales) Ooh! Try Lanna-Frank.
找找拉娜-弗兰克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!