of writing “J” on the wall in blood,
又拿走杰基的枪
and then removing J’s gun?
我明白你的意思,他们找到什么了
Yes, I see what you mean.
Oh, they found something.
有一点可以断定,多尔太太不是被鱼杀死的
One thing is for certain.
Madame Doyle was not killed by a fish.
– 你还好吧? – 好,谢谢
– Are you alright? – Yes, thank you.
我刚才晕过去了
I must have just blacked out for a moment.
吃点东西吧,吃了你就有精神了
Try a spot of lunch.
It might give you some strength.
– 哦,不,谢谢,我吃不下 – 你吃不下?
– No, thank you. I couldn’t face it.
– You couldn’t face it?
– 那么就让我来… – 你吃吧,都吃了吧
– Do you permit that, er…
– Please, do. Help yourself.
简直不能相信
I just can’t believe that…
林内特死了
…that Linnet’s dead.
太不幸了
It’s a bad knock.
我想杰基一定要受冤枉了
I suppose it must look awfully
black against Jackie,
可我知道她不会下这种毒手的
but I just know she wouldn’t
commit cold-blooded murder.
啊,放心吧,先生
No, rest assured, monsieur,
我们已经知道了不是杰基小姐
we know for a fact it was not Mademoiselle Jackie.
谢天谢地
Thank God for that.
那么依你看究竟会是谁呢?
Well, then, do you have any idea
who it might have been?
是啊,几乎谁都有可能
Well, it could have been practically anybody.
就在昨天她还说过
Well, only yesterday she was saying
这船上的每一个人都是她仇人
everyone around her on this boat was her enemy.
我们有理由相信她说的话,先生
We have reason to believe
that she was right, monsieur.
先生
Monsieur…
哦,对不起
Oh, pardon.
我来看看您歇得好不好
I came to see if you were comfortable.
我好得不能再好了,谢谢你,路易丝
As comfortable as can be expected.
Thank you, Louise.
尸体是你发现的
Ah, the discoverer of the body.
你总应该向我们提供一些情况吧
You should be able to shed some light on all this.
对不起,先生
Pardon?
你…你怀疑我?一个正派的姑娘
You, you, you accuse me? A respectable girl?
– 我以我母亲的灵魂发誓 – (法文)得了,得了,得了,路易丝
– I swear to you on my mother’s grave…
– Allons, allons, Louise.
(法文)不要说假话,你应当说真话
Pas tant d’histoires.
Il fast dire la vérité.
(法文)请坐吧
Asseyez vous.
(法文)探长先生,你不应该怀疑我
Monsieur le detective, il ne faut pas douter de moi.
(法文)可怜的多尔太太大家都喜欢她
Cette pauvre Madame Doyle tout le nonde l’aimait.
(法文)她曾经那么年轻,那么漂亮,谁会想到去杀她呢?
Elle était…Elle était si jeune si belle!
Il n’y a personne quiaurait voulu la tuer.
(法文)路易丝,别开玩笑了,还是谈谈你自己吧
Louise, pas de blague. Vous encore…
波洛,是不是我们保持用大家都听得懂的语言?
Poirot, can we please keep this in some
language which we can all understand?
她刚才说…谁见了多尔太太都喜欢
She said that all the world loved Madame Doyle.
这倒是一种新说法
At least that’s a fresh approach.
你最后,什么时候离开多尔太太的?
Now then, when did you
last see Mrs Doyle alive?
昨天晚上,我帮她换好睡衣,服侍她上了床
Last night, monsieur. I was in her cabin
to undress her and put her to bed.
– 以后你去哪儿? – 回我舱里,还能去哪儿?
– And then where did you go?
– To my cabin. Where else?
你没有看见或者听见什么可以提供给我们?
And you didn’t see or hear anything
after that that might help us?
怎么可能呢?我的客舱是在船的另一边
How could I, monsieur? My cabin
was on the other side of the boat.
当然,假如我睡不着觉,假如,假如我在甲板上
Naturally, if I had been unable to sleep,
if I’d stayed on deck then,
也许我会看见那个凶手进出我太太的客舱
perhaps I would have seen this assassin
enter and leave madame’s cabin.
可事实上
But as it is…
哦,先生,我求你,事情就这样
Oh, monsieur, I implore you! You see how it is.
– 还要我说什么? – 并没有人怀疑你什么
– What else can I say?
– Nobody’s accusing you of anything.
放心吧,路易丝,我会照顾你
Now, don’t worry, Louise. I’ll look after you.
– 先生,你真好 – 不过…
– Monsieur is very good. – But…
假如在你离开多尔太太之后,没有直接回你客舱
If you had not gone straight back to
your cabin after leaving Madame Doyle,
你就会有时间
you would have had time
看见休息室里开枪打多尔先生
to witness the shooting
of Monsieur Doyle in the saloon.
– (法文)不会 – (法文)会的
– Ah, non! – Ah, oui!
你可能走到甲板上看见一切
You could have walked on the deck,
seen everything.
并在没有人的时候,拿了那把枪
Then when the coast was clear,
you could have taken the gun…
再回来
Returned…
打死多尔太太
…and shot Madame Doyle.
先生,你是在诬赖我
Monsieur, you accuse me unjustly.
我为什么要做这种坏事?你说呀,为什么
Why should I do such a wicked thing?
Just answer me that.
哦,路易丝
Oh, Louise.
我了解你,了解你的心事
I know all about you, and your love affair,
也了解多尔太太不答应你离开她
and Madame Doyle’s objections
to your leaving her.
可我没有钱,也没有推荐信,没办法,只好留下
But I had no money and no references.
I had no choice but to stay.
(法文)正因为这个,所以你非常恨她
Précisément. And how you hated her for that.
可我没杀她
But I didn’t kill her!
最后一个问题,路易丝,你太太的珍珠项链哪儿去了?
One final question, Louise.
Where are Madame Doyle’s pearls?
她…她的项链,她…她昨晚上还戴着呢
Her pearls? She was wearing them last night.
后来放床边桌子上
She put them on the table by her bed.
– 今天早晨还在吗? – (法文)天哪,我,我没看
– And were they there this morning?
– Mon Dieu! I didn’t even look!
我走到她床前,看见太太,我大叫起来就跑出来
I went to her bed, I saw Madame,
I cried out, and I ran out of the room.
你没有看
You did not even look!
可我赫克尔.波洛的眼睛把什么都看见了
But I, Hercule Poirot,
have eyes which notice everything.
今天早晨珍珠项链不在桌子上
The pearls were not
on the dressing table this morning.
不见了,没有了
They had gone. Vanished.
(法文)失踪了
Disparues…
– 一定得找到枪 – 还有项链
– We must find the gun.
– And the pearls.
这样案子就不难查明了
Yes, that should not prove too difficult.
(法文)呵呵,天哪,真够热的
Oh là là! Qu’il fait chaud!
够热的,我得去换件衬衫
You’re right.
Yes, I could do with a change of shirt.
对,稍微歇会儿,让我们洗洗换换
Yes, let’s make a little pause
to freshen la toilette.
– 也得让我的大脑休息一下 – 一会儿我来找你
– And to rest the little grey cells.
– I’ll see you in five minutes.
(法文)呵呵,天哪
Oh, lá, lá!
(法文)爱情就像火花一样…
L’armour est un etin celle…
对你及时的援救我非常感激
I must thank you
for a most timely deliverance.
没什么,我听到了SOS,是故意放的吗?
(SOS:紧急求救信♥号♥♥)
It is my pleasure. I heard your SOS. Do you think
it was put there deliberately?
当然是故意的
Of course it was.
可是别想用一条眼镜蛇
But it will take more than a serpent
来阻止调查,或者是阻止我
to interrupt the investigation of Hercule Poirot.
侦查得怎么样了?不声不响地有门了?
How is the sleuthing going?
With eminence and discretion?
– 还没抓住什么人吗? – 还没有
– No one to put the hand grips on?
– Not yet.
哦
Oh, er…
有条杀死的眼镜蛇在那儿
There is a dead cobra over there.
请你帮忙把它拿出去吧,谢谢了
Do me the kindness of having it removed, please.
Thank you very much.
– 走吧,雷斯 – 眼镜蛇?哦,天哪
– Come, Race. – A cobra? Oh, cripes!
这在头等客舱里我还从来,从来没见过,没见过
Never have I seen such a reptile
in a first class cabin. Never.
该调查谁了,彭宁顿,这人很坏
Who’s next? Pennington? We know he’s a wrong un.
呵呵,这人很危险
Oh, he’s a dangerous one.
是你吗,波洛先生?
Monsieur Poirot, I presume?
(法文)对不起,太太
Excusez moi, madame.
我们一块儿坐坐谈谈好吗?
Perhaps you will permit us to join you?
当然
Of course.
好啊
Well?
你就在多尔太太隔壁吧?
Your cabin is next to Madame Doyle’s, n’est pas?
是的
It is.
夜里你听见什么特别的声音吗?
Did you hear anything strange late last night?