我妈是好出身
My mother was a lady.
可她的好家风没传给你
A disposition she failed to pass on to you.
你该去睡了
It’s your bedtime.
– 好吧,我的披肩呢? – 我没看见
– Very well. Where’s my stole?
– I haven’t seen it.
– 你肯定带来了? – 当然带来了
– You sure you had it with you?
– Of course I’m sure.
– 怎么哪儿也没有啊? – 拿眼看嘛
– Well, I haven’t seen it anywhere.
– Use your eyes.
波洛先生
Monsieur Poirot?
希望哪天你能跟我谈谈你办的一些案子
I hope one day you’ll be able to
tell me about some of your cases.
讲,讲好听点的
The… the juicier ones.
– 好,好听点的 – 杀人多点的
– Juicier ones? – Bloodier.
(法文)杀人多点的,遵命,太太
Ah! Comme vous voulez, madame.
– 明儿见,明儿见 – (法文)明儿见
– Goodnight. Goodnight, monsieur. – Bonsoir.
– 噢,对不起 – 噢,对不起
– Oh! So sorry. – Oh, no, no, no.
你今天好像困得很,波里奇先生
You look very sleepy tonight, Monsieur Porridge.
是啊,我非常非常的…我实在太困了,太太
Yes, I’m extremely. I am consumed by sleep, Madame.
也说不上来怎么了,我…连眼都睁不开了
I don’t know why, but I can hardly
keep my eyes open.
淘气,我也是
Naughty. Me, too.
你能送我回我的客舱吗?
Perhaps you’d be good enough
to escort me to my cabin?
走这边,你也知道
It is this way, as you know.
我看那个粗野的年轻人现在一定会来,并且企图勾引你
I suppose that uncouth young man
will appear now and attempt to seduce you.
可别让他不费吹灰之力就得到你
Well, don’t let him succeed
without at least the show of a struggle.
– 千万记住,要让他追,这很重要 – 哦,妈妈
– Remember, the chase is very important.
– Oh, Mother!
哦,不,应该走这边
No, this way is better.
那儿有一个可恶的台阶,我常常绊跤
There’s a beastly step here,
which I always trip on.
不不,那边是河
No, no, that’s the river!
不不,不不不…
No, no. No, no, no…
今晚尼罗河有点起浪了
The old Nile is a bit choppy tonight, monsieur.
是啊,的确,是要翻腾了
It is true. There are disturbing currents.
到了,到了到了
Here we are. Here we are.
不不不,进去吧
No, no, no, no. In there.
– (法文)再见 – (法文)再见,再见,太太
– Bonsoir. -Bonsoir! Bonsoir, madame.
你好
Hello.
– 上岸去了? – 是啊,月光下可真美
– Been ashore? – Yes. It’s lovely in the moonlight.
可真是蜜月之夜
A real honeymoon night.
牧师的女儿要是不喝别的,光喝水
If the clergyman’s daughter drinks nothing but water
到头来准是酒鬼
she’s certain to finish on gin.
一方块
One diamond.
– 赛蒙,该你了 – 啊,对不起
– Simon, we’re waiting. – Sorry.
该你叫牌
It’s your call.
– 加倍 – 什么?
– Double. – What?
# 她心上人 #
# He was her man #
# 可是个负心的人 #
# But he was doing her wrong #
– 来喝点 – 哦,不,谢谢
– Join me? – No, thank you.
– 你说,你叫什么牌? – 对不起
– Would you mind repeating your bid? – Sorry.
牧师的婶娘本来是滴酒不尝的
If the aunt of the vicar has never touched liquor
等到喝了香槟就没个完
just wait till she finds the champagne
干杯
Bottoms up!
啊,对不起,亲爱的,我走神了
I’m sorry, darling, I wasn’t thinking.
# 立下了山盟海誓 #
# Swore to be true to each other #
– # 永远不变心 # – 这局输定了
– # True as the stars above #
– I’m afraid that gives you the rubber.
– # 她心上人 # – 我想睡觉了
– # He was her man #
– I think I’ll go to bed.
– 我看是该睡了 – 是该睡了
– I think it’s time to turn in.
– I’ll second that.
– 明儿见,明儿见 – 明儿见
– Goodnight. Sleep tight.
– Goodnight.
– 当心别喂臭虫 – 走啊,赛蒙
– Don’t let the bed bugs bite.
– Coming, Simon?
哦,就来,亲爱的,我收收牌
I won’t be a second, darling.
I’ll just tidy up.
– 再见 – 再见
– Goodnight. – Goodnight.
哦,不早了,我也该走了
It is late. I think I’ll be going, too.
哦,不,你,你再坐一会儿,谈谈你自己的事
Oh, no, no. You, sit down!
Tell me all about yourself.
我没有什么好谈的
There’s not very much to tell, really.
我是莎乐美.奥特伯恩的女儿,你知道
I’m Salome Otterbourne’s daughter, as you know.
牧师的老婆要是一向滴酒不沾
If the wife of a divine has never touched wine
到头来她会没命地喝威士忌
you can bet she’ll end up with the Scotch
你说,你是什么来着?你刚才说你是,什么人的女儿?
Go on, you were something…
saying something about somebody’s daughter.
– 莎乐美.奥特伯恩,小说家 – 莎乐美?
– Salome Otterbourne, the novelist. – Salome?
她是不是砍过谁的脑袋?
Didn’t she have some fellow’s head cut off?
我看有个人就是要掉脑袋
It should happen to somebody else I know.
我看你够了吧
Don’t you think you’ve had enough?
– 够什么? – 喝够了
– Enough what? – To drink.
喝够了?这碍你什么事了?
To drink? What business is it of yours?
– 是没我的事 – 对极了
– None, I suppose. – Damn right.
– 你怎么了,赛蒙,害怕了? – 害怕什么?
– What’s the matter, Simon, afraid?
– Afraid of what?
害怕我会把我的一段经历,告诉这位可爱的小姐
Afraid I might tell this
charming young lady the story of my life.
– 我可真得走了 – 哦,不不,别走
– I really must be going. – No, no, wait!
是一段很伤心的事,你要心肠软就得准备三条手绢
It’s a very sad tale. A three-hanky story
if you’re easily moved.
– 别说了,杰基 – 什么?
– For God’s sake, Jackie. – What?
睡觉去,你别在这儿出丑了
Go to bed and stop making a fool of yourself.
哦,赛蒙他说我是在这儿出丑,赛蒙他说睡觉去
Oh, Simon says I’m making a fool of myself.
Simon says go to bed.
睡觉,你真叫我恶心
Bed! You make me sick!
– 睡觉去 – 不许你这样对待我
– Go to bed! – You can’t treat me like this!
听着,杰基
Now look, Jackie!
– 我先打死你 – 杰基
– I’ll kill you first! – Jackie!
– 快,帮帮他 – 天哪
– Quick. Help him! – Jesus.
我♥干♥了什么了?
Oh. My God!
我去叫贝斯纳大夫
I’ll get Dr Bessner.
送她回客舱,让她静一静
Get her to her cabin. Calm her down.
我♥干♥了什么了?
What have I done?!
那鲍尔斯是个护士,请她照顾她
Oh, that Bowers woman. She’s a nurse,
isn’t she? Get her to look after her.
哦,来吧
Come on.
赛蒙
Simon!
得有人陪着她
Make sure she’s not left alone.
快去找大夫,要快
Then get the doctor! Quickly!
躺下
Lie down.
我去叫鲍尔斯小姐
I’ll get Miss Bowers.
– 赛蒙… – 不要紧的
– Simon. Simon! – Take it easy.
罗莎莉去叫鲍尔斯小姐,她是护士,会照顾你
Rosalie’s gone to get Miss Bowers.
She’s a nurse. She’ll look after you.
你怎么去这么久?
You’ve been the devil of a time.
那位鲍尔斯小姐已经睡了,她一会儿就来
Miss Bowers had gone to bed.
She’ll be here in a minute.
– 越快越好 – 她怎么样?
– The sooner the better. – How is she?
一个对过去情人开枪的人还能怎么样呢?
As well as can be expected for a girl
who tried to shoot her ex-lover.
你怎么这么心狠?
How can you be so heartless?
好了,鲍尔斯小姐就来了,不要紧的
There now. Miss Bowers is just coming.
It’ll be alright.
– 不要紧的 – 跟多尔…刚才出事了
– It’ll be alright.
– It’s Doyle. There’s been an accident.
知道,知道,奥特伯恩小姐告诉我了
Yes, yes. Miss Otterboure told me.
我看这种情况打一针吗♥啡♥就行了
I think a shot of morphia will meet the case.
范.斯凯勒太太一发作我就给她打一针,挺灵的
I’ve always found it very effective
when Mrs Van Schuyler is carrying on.
哦,弗格森,你还是去请那位德国大夫,在隔壁
Ferguson, you’d better go
and get that Hun doctor from next door.
– 请他看看多尔 – 好,就去
– He’ll go and have a look at Doyle. – Yes, right.
啊,伤势很重,再给我一块布
Bad, this. Get me one more cloth, ja?
啊,不要紧,不要紧
Alright.
骨头打碎了,而且血流了不少
The bone is fractured.
There is much losses of blood, ja.
哦,好好,啊,不要紧,不要紧
Alright. Alright, alright.
帮帮忙,抬到我屋里,啊
Help me get him to my cabin, ja?
见到血就害怕了?像个小姑娘那样
Are you afraid of a little blood
like a young Madchen?
弗格森先生,把他扶起来
Come, Herr Ferguson. Help me get him up.