No! My world is the world of grand love
and passionate romance,
绝不是卑鄙的谋杀
not grubby murders.
你们俩都给我走吧
Now, if you’ll please leave me alone.
如果我们打扰了你,我们深感不安
Well, if we have disturbed you,
we are both desolate.
哦,生活可真残酷
Life can be so cruel!
人必须勇敢地忍♥受生活的诽谤
You must be brave, very brave,
to bear the calumnies of life.
哎,伙计,这里面鳄鱼味怎么没有了?
Here, barman!
This crocodile has lost its “croc”!
可怕的女人,奇怪怎么没人杀她?
What a perfectly dreadful woman.
Why doesn’t somebody shoot her, I wonder?
也许有一天那些公共图书馆的读者
Perhaps one day, the subscribers
of the lending libraries
会合起伙来雇一名凶手
will club together and hire an assassin.
范.斯凯勒太太愚蠢
So, Madame Van Schuyler is foolish enough
到想捉弄我赫克尔.波洛
to play games with Hercule Poirot.
你没有确凿的证据证明是她偷的
You realise, of course, you have
no actual proof that she stole them.
送还项链这件事丝毫也不能说明
The fact that the pearls have been
returned does not mean for a moment
她不是先杀人,然后再窃取项链的
that she did not kill
while stealing them in the first place.
彭宁顿
Pennington?
我们得找着那份文件,就是她极力哄骗多尔太太签字的那份
We must find that document he was
trying to induce Madame Doyle to sign.
这是什么?
What’s this?
– 波洛 – 啊?
– Poirot. – Yeah?
哦,这证明杰基小姐
Ho! So it proves Mademoiselle Jackie
was not the only passenger
– 不是唯一携带武器的游客 – 打死林内特的
– who was travelling armed.
– Still, Linnet Doyle was not shot
– 不是这种枪 – 对,当然不是
– with a thing this size.
– No, obviously not.
(法文)哎呀,看哪,看哪,真胡闹
Oh, lá, lá, lá, lá, lá, lá!
Quelle pagaille!
你眼睛好,念念
Oh, oh, oh, oh!
Your eyes are better. Tell me.
你们干什么?
What the hell is going on?
检查你的私人文件,先生,就这么回事
We’re going through your private
papers, sir, isn’t that obvious?
你们什么?
You’re what?
啊,检查别人的东西,这也许是巴黎的习惯
It may be the custom in Paris
to go through people’s things,
可这儿不是巴黎
but we’re not in Paris now!
– 布鲁塞尔,我是… – 是婆罗洲我也不管
(婆罗洲:马来群岛的世界第三大岛)
– Brussels, sir! The country is… – I don’t care if it’s Borneo!
你们没有权利到我舱里来,没有权利
You have no right to be in my cabin,
no right at all!
我们有权利
We have every right…
轮船公♥司♥委托我们在警♥察♥到来之前调查这个案件
pending the arrival of the Police.
The Company has commissioned us to investigate this murder.
这跟我的文件没有任何关系
Which has nothing to do with my papers!
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
它证实了尽管多尔太太已经结婚
They prove that in spite of Madame Doyle’s marriage,
你还企图控制她所有的财产
you are still trying to control her money.
那又怎么?可这并不犯法
So what? There’s no law against it.
你们诈骗委托人就是犯法
There is a law against swindling your client,
我们方面不愿意有人触犯法律
and my people don’t like to see it contravened.
你们都什么人?
Your people? Who the hell are they?
我代表多尔太太的英国律师,坦率地说,我们非常不满意
I represent Mrs Doyle’s English lawyers,
and quite frankly we’re not at all happy
你们那方面管理她事务的方式
about the way you and your partner
have been handling her affairs.
– 滚你的 – 你听着
– Go to hell. – Now look here…
– 她的事务井井有条 – 但愿真的如此
– Her affairs are in perfect order.
– Oh, I wish that were true.
我看你赶到这儿来
I think you came over here
是为了让她在这份委托书上签字
in order to get her signature on this power of attorney.
你落空了,所以你就到阿蒙寺院去
You failed and so you went to the Temple of Amun…
你到柱子的顶上去
…and you climbed to the top of the tall pillar.
从那儿推下一块大石头,差一点把她砸死
There, you dislodged a stone which
fell and which narrowly avoided killing her.
你安不到我身上,滚出去,我听够了你这些废话
You can’t pin that on me. Now, get out of here!
I’ve heard enough of this garbage.
总有一天你不得不从检察官口里
You may have to, one day,
listen to a little more of such garbage
听到更多的像我这样的废话
from the lips of a public prosecutor.
我想这是你的吧,比利时人
Oh, this is yours, I believe. Belgium.
我们准备吃晚饭吧,(法文)我饿了
Let us change for dinner. J’ai faim.
– 啊,你有女人? – Femme是女人
– Poirot, you have a woman? – Femme is woman.
J’ai faim是我饿了
J’ai faim — I am peckish.
啊,我得跟那姑娘说句话
Oh, I must have a word with that little one.
嗯,我们餐厅里见吧,上校
I will join you at the table, mon Colonel.
请你给我要一个”雷莫黑”
Be good enough to order me les morilles.
雷莫利?哦,鳗鱼
Les morilles? Oh, moray.
你怎么样啊,我亲爱的?
Well, how goes it with you, ma petite?
不好,波洛先生
Badly, Monsieur Poirot.
我心里很难过
I feel so ashamed.
– 他妻子死了 – 现在他又能属于你了
– His wife’s dead, and…
– Now he’s available to you again.
我盼望他回来,难道不对吗?
Is it so wrong of me to hope he’ll come back?
我还爱他,他现在也更需要我
I still love him.
And now he needs me more than ever.
哦,波洛先生,我…
Oh, Monsieur Poirot, could I…?
你能安排我见见他吗?只要,只要五分钟,可以吗?
Could you arrange for me to see him?
Just…just for five minutes. Please!
有什么不可以呢?
I don’t see why not.
只要他也想见,那位大夫又不反对的话
That is, if he wishes,
and the Herr Doctor raises no objection.
我给你去问问看
I will make some inquiries.
啊,很好,体温下降了
Ah, good! The temperature is down!
好吧,波洛先生,我不反对,只要时间不长
Alright, Herr Poirot. I’ve no objection,
provided the visit is short.
– 不超过五分钟,嗯? – 谢谢,大夫
– Fünf Minuten at the most, ja?
– Merci, Docteur.
杰基小姐
Mademoiselle Jackie!
– 现在可以见他 – 谢谢
– You can see him now. – Oh, thank you!
– 你好,杰基 – 赛蒙
– Hello, Jackie. – Simon.
林内特的事,我很难过
I’m very sorry about Linnet.
– 谢谢 – 赛蒙,我没有杀她
– Thank you. – Simon, I didn’t kill her.
– 我起誓 – 你不必说了
– I swear that. – You don’t have to say it.
我知道
I know.
– 原谅我,好吗? – 杰基…
– Forgive me. Please. – Jackie…
昨儿晚上,我疯了,差点儿打死你
Last night I was mad. I might have killed you.
靠那支小小的玩具手♥枪♥?
What, with a rotten little pea shooter like that?
这腿还…还能走路吗?
Will it be… Will you walk again?
你别傻了
Don’t be a chump.
一到瓦迪.哈勒法
As soon as we get to Wadi Halfa
取出子弹我就完全好了
they’ll dig the damn thing out
and I’ll be as right as rain.
– 嗯… – 啊,对对…
– Hu-Hum…! – Ah, ja! Yeah!
别忘了,只给(德文)五分钟,啊
Remember, fünf minuten, ja?
啊,赛蒙,我心里很难过
Oh, Simon, I’m so dreadfully sorry!
我说,你不必挂在心上
There now. There’s nothing to apologise for.
(法文)这是什么?
Qu’est-ce que c’est ça?
我要的是一盘”莫黑”
I asked for a plate of morilles.
– 我们的话怎么说? – 是蘑菇
– What’s that when it’s at home? – Mushrooms.
哦,对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
我还当你要鳗鱼,这是拿手菜
I thought you wanted a moray eel.
That’s the best they could do.
– 我给你又要了瓶酒 – 为什么?
– Anyway, I’ve ordered you a new bottle of wine.
– Why?
昨晚上剩下的那瓶酒倒出来有点发浑
Because the remains of last night’s bottle
was a little mouldy when he poured it out.
发浑?
Mouldy?
里面有许多渣子
Yes, you know, it had a lot of bits in it.
可对那陈年的名葡萄酒来说,沉淀是正常现象
But that’s the normal sediment
for a great bottle of Château Pétrus.
– 跟我一块儿喝点吧 – 不,谢谢
– Will you join me in some? – No, thanks.
你喝葡萄酒,我喝威士忌
You stick to your wine.
I’ll stick to my whisky.
你总喝威士忌…葡萄酒
You drink whisky all the… Wine…
哦,可真怪,一定是的
Oh, how strange! Of course.
可以吗?
May I?
你知道,我是这么看的,每个人都有可能
You know, Poirot, the way I see it,
everybody could have done it.
而且每个人都有原因,真不可思议
And everyone had a reason for doing it.
It’s incredible.
(法文)不可思议