当她说去埃及旅行时 是你的主意吗?
when she said the travel to Egypt was your idea?
为自己度蜜月
For your own honeymoon.
也许布尔歇小姐更喜欢隐私 对于这个私密的细节
Perhaps miss bourget would prefer privacy for this intimate detail.
所以,如果你可以请多伊尔先生…
So, if you could please take Mr. Doyle…
但是,不,如果你愿意, 我更喜欢多伊尔先生听我说,
But, no, if you please, I prefer Mr. Doyle hear me,
所以他没有指责我的秘密
so he does not accuse me of a secret.
指责你的秘密? – 路易丝:哎呀
Accuse you of a secret? – Louise: Oui.
她结束了我的订婚
She ended my engagement.
去年,林内特小姐举办了一个聚会
Miss linnet gave a party last year.
一个男人跟我说话,
A man spoke to me,
之后找到了我
and found me after.
当他提议时,我通知了
When he proposed, I gave notice.
林内特小姐有嫌疑 他对我的意图
Miss linnet was suspect of his intentions with me.
只是个女仆
Just a maid.
她让他调查
She had him investigated.
他有债务
He had debts.
她提出要全部还清 如果他放弃我,
She offered to pay them all off if he would drop me,
来测试他的感情
to make a test of his affection.
他丢下我
He dropped me.
为了我的利益,她说
For my benefit, she said.
同样的钱,作为嫁妆交给我, 本来可以给我生命的
That same money, handed to me as a dowry, could have given me a life.
你昨天晚上做了什么 在你离开林内特小姐之后?
What did you do last night after you left miss linnet?
我去了下面甲板上的小屋
I went to my cabin on the deck below.
你去别的地方了吗?
Did you go anywhere else?
看到或听到别的什么?
See or hear anything else?
原谅我,先生
Forgive me, sir.
如果我来到我的小屋外面抽烟,
If I had come outside my cabin to smoke,
我可能见过她的杀手 进入或离开她的小屋
I might have seen her killer enter or leave her cabin.
但是你没有或者你做了? 这是什么?
But you did not or you did? What is this?
呃,不,我……我做到了 我里面确实有一支烟
Uh, no, I… I did. I did have a cigarette inside.
你们都在盯着我看 它让我…
You all are staring at me. It’s making me…
请你知道我们保守秘密
Please. You know we kept confidences.
我有时很幼稚,但仅此而已
I was childish at times, but that’s all.
告诉他们我永远不会伤害林内特小姐
Tell them. I would never hurt miss linnet.
西蒙:是的,当然轻松,轻松就可以了
Simon: Yes, of course. Easy, easy goes it.
呃,这里没人 指责你什么
Uh, no one here is accusing you of anything.
我知道你一直 照顾好红雀,
I know you’ve always taken good care of linnet,
我一定会照顾你的
and I will be certain to take care of you.
这可能就足够了,不是吗? 当然,我们可以放过这个可怜的女孩
That can be enough, can’t it? Surely, we can let the poor girl go.
你不认为有人会杀死 linnet 偷她的项链?
You don’t think someone would kill linnet to steal her necklace?
我见过有人毒药少
I’ve seen people poisoned for less.
马哈茂德船长: 疏通河流
Captain mahmoud: Dredge the river.
鲍尔斯:请小心那些
Bowers: Please be careful with those.
哦,来吧
Oh, come on.
这些是少数 我拥有的私人财产
These are what few private possessions I have.
我相信你会很敏感
I trust you’ll be sensitive.
布克:世界上所有的钱
Bouc: All the money in the world
她和火腿一起在冰箱里
and she’s in the freezer with the hams.
这同样是尊严 因为我们买♥♥得起死者
This is as much dignity as we can afford the dead
在这些情况下
in these circumstances.
呃,医生,在你走之前
Uh, doctor, before you go.
你参加了这个婚礼派对 尽管你有明显的感情
You joined this wedding party despite your obvious affection.
你没有预订 看到她和另一个?
You had no reservation to see her with another?
有些人,你不能拒绝 她问
Some people you can’t say no to. She asked.
如果我可以问一个问题,请, 关于你的护照
If I may ask a question, please, about your passport.
你去Windlesham博士, 但这不是你的自然头衔
You go by Dr. Windlesham, but this is not your natural title.
不 – 温德勒姆勋爵
No. – Lord windlesham.
生而为,不是挣来的
Born to, not earned.
我作为 Windlesham 勋爵所做的 属于龅牙的传统
What I do as lord windlesham belongs to buck-toothed tradition.
我作为医生所做的事是我的
What I do as doctor is mine.
Windlesham 博士四处游历,嗯?
And Dr. Windlesham travels widely, hmm?
印度、非洲
India, Africa.
世界上很多地方都无法接触到现代 我们认为理所当然的药,波洛
Much of the world lacks access to modern medicine we take for granted, poirot.
大多数贵族更喜欢他们的贵族
Most nobility enjoy their nobility more.
Linnet 曾经为此取笑我
Linnet used to tease me for that.
说我不应该指望她度蜜月 在泥屋里
Said I shouldn’t expect her to honeymoon in a mud hut.
你对她的想法总是很温柔 老公呢?
Your thoughts to her were always tender. What of the husband?
我不太了解他
I don’t know him well.
我所知道的,我不能推荐
What I do know, I can’t recommend.
这是合适的
This is appropriate.
多伊尔先生会让我们 把我们的怀疑集中在你身上
Mr. Doyle would have us focus our suspicions on you.
温德勒姆:我?
Windlesham: Me?
昨晚我和他在一起
I was with him all last night.
波洛:确实你给了他 强力阿片注射剂
Poirot: Indeed. You gave him a strong opiate injection.
他睡着了
He was asleep.
你可以随时离开他 并且没有被观察到
You could have left him at any time and not been observed.
他要药了吗? – 他很痛苦
Did he ask for the drug? – He was in pain.
有不太强大的止痛药 在你的包里就足够了
There are less powerful pain medications in your bag which would suffice.
你为自己创造了机会
You created for yourself an opportunity.
我没有创造机会 – 波洛:她很不友善,不是吗?
I didn’t create an opportunity. – Poirot: She was unkind, no?
她炫耀她的新恋情, 却还是像小狗一样叫你
She flaunted her new love, yet still called you like the puppy dog.
看到他们让你心痛,
Seeing them pained you,
就像强力的鸦♥片♥注射剂一样, 你可以用子弹结束你的痛苦
and like the strong opiate injection, you could end your pain with a bullet.
领主要求得到他们想要的,
Lords demand to get what they want,
你仍然是一个主
and you are still a lord.
你想让我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
我知道我很可笑?
That I know I’m ridiculous?
我不是傻瓜
I’m not a fool.
我知道她在为我安顿下来
I knew she was settling for me.
我不介意
I didn’t mind.
当她嫁给西蒙时,
When she married Simon,
我其实以为 关于结束自己的生命
I actually thought about ending my own life.
他们都以为我们订婚了 是为了家庭,
They all thought our engagement was for the families,
报纸,给该死的贵族 这一切的戏剧性
the papers, for the damn aristocratic theatrics of it all.
它的耻辱是…
The shame of it is…
我爱过她
I loved her.
波洛: 小林尼和表弟安德鲁
Poirot: Little linny and cousin Andrew.
安德鲁:我认识她 因为我们还是孩子
Andrew: I knew her since we were children.
你知道有任何怨恨吗 反对家人?
Were you aware of any grudges against the family?
超过许多
More than many.
她的父亲很有钱 让富人变穷
Her father got rich making rich people poor.
林尼继续练习
Linny continued the practice.
你听到什么了吗 昨晚的骚动?
Did you hear anything of the commotion last night?
到 11:00 我都打鼾了
I was all snores by 11:00.
还有你希望她签的合同, 他们很重要吗?
And the contracts you wished her to sign, they are very important?
是的他们是是
Yes. They are. Were.
林尼走了,那个,呃, 房♥地♥产♥将不得不重新绘制
With linny gone, the, uh, estate will have to be redrawn.
我可以看看他们吗?
May I see them?
原谅我这些是保密的
Forgive me. These are confidential.
我必须坚持
I must insist.
尊重死者 – 没关系,我知道它们包含什么
Respect for the deceased. – No matter, I know what they contain.
我非常怀疑这一点
I doubt that very much.
我相信他们会扩大您的管理范围 多伊尔夫人的庄园,
I believe they extend your stewardship of madam Doyle’s estate,
尽管她结婚了,不是吗?
despite her marriage, no?
谁告诉你?
Who told you?
我是赫尔克里·波洛
I am hercule poirot.
我不需要被告知 我有眼睛,他们看得见
I do not need to be told. I have eyes and they see.
一个大脑,它会思考 它现在对你的看法有些差
A brain and it thinks. It now thinks somewhat poorly of you.
你认为我杀了她? – 你杀了她吗?
You think I killed her? – Did you kill her?
我一毛钱都没有 从她死后,波洛先生
I don’t benefit a dime from her death, Mr. Poirot.
你可以看看我修改过的遗嘱
You can look at the will I revised.
教母可以继承
A godmother stands to inherit.
她的丈夫合法地得到了其余的
Her husband legally gets the rest.
你不会在任何地方看到我的名字
You won’t see my name anywhere.
也许本意不是继承, 但要隐瞒
Perhaps the intention was not to inherit, but to conceal.
你执行了控制 在她巨大的财富之上
You executed control over her vast fortune.
不用担心,只要 没有不当之处,
Not a concern, so long as there is no impropriety,
忠实的表弟安德鲁没有猜测,
no speculation by loyal cousin Andrew,
在市场下跌的时候
in a time of market decline.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!