波洛:赦免,非
Poirot: Pardonnez-moi, non.
我没有理由接受 她没有犯罪
There is no case for me to accept. She has committed no crime.
这是不雅的,她在做什么 而且很戏剧化
It’s indecent, what she’s doing. And melodramatic.
她正在自欺欺人 就是这样
And she’s making an ass of herself is what it is.
看,当我和杰基在一起的时候, 我喜欢她,我喜欢
See, when I was with Jackie, I liked her, I did.
然后我遇到了林内特 杰基对我来说已经不存在了
Then I met linnet. Jackie just didn’t exist for me anymore.
从“你好”,我无法想象 除了她身边的任何其他路径
From “hello,” I just couldn’t imagine any other path but by her side.
幸运的是,她也有同感
And lucky me, she felt the same.
我可以打太阳
I could’ve punched the sun.
唔相反,你解除了婚约
Hmm. Instead, you broke your engagement.
他是否要度过余生 和一个他不爱的人
Does he have to spend the rest of his life with someone he doesn’t love
放过她的感情?
to spare her feelings?
是爱
It’s love.
这不是一场公平的比赛 没有规则
It’s not a game played fair. There are no rules.
现在,也许她还没有 还犯了罪
Now, maybe she hasn’t committed a crime yet.
但我认识杰基,她会的
But I know Jackie, she will.
她总是算账
She always settled her scores.
好好想想吧
Do think about it.
波洛:小姐
Poirot: Mademoiselle.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
如果你允许我 有时间和你谈谈吗?
If you will permit me a little moment to talk with you?
当然
Of course.
它来了
Here it comes.
林内特付给侦探一桶钱 把我从她的尾巴上敲下来
Linnet paid a detective a bucket of money to knock me off her tail.
她主动提出,我婉言谢绝
She kindly offered, I politely declined.
号♥泣
Boo-hoo.
夫人习惯于得到她想要的东西
Madame is used to getting what she wants.
她的父亲半途而废
Her father was halfway to a gangster.
你认识多伊尔夫人有一段时间了?
You have known madame Doyle for some time?
我们认识了做学校戏剧
We met doing the school play.
安东尼和克娄巴特拉
Antony and Cleopatra.
我是克娄巴特拉,
I was Cleopatra,
直到老师来 开业前一周
until the teacher came a week before opening
并决定将我的角色交给 linnet
and decided to give my part to linnet.
我被女仆查米安困住了
I was stuck with charmian, the handmaid.
你有我们的新婚夫妇在扭曲
You have our newlyweds in the twist.
首先,我这样做只是为了靠近他
First, I did it just to be near him.
然后我就大胆了,让他们看到我
Then I got bold, and let them see me.
我看到她的笑容消失了
I saw her smile fade
和线条在她的额头上裂开
and lines crack across her forehead.
德贝尔福小姐, 你必须放弃这个
Mademoiselle de bellefort, you must give this up.
已完成的事情已经完成 苦涩不会消除它
What is done is done. Bitterness will not undo it.
他已经结婚 他爱上了他的妻子
He is married. He is in love with his wife.
西蒙爱我
Simon loves me.
西蒙爱我
Simon loves me.
我知道
I know it.
即使他被遗忘,被她眼花缭乱
Even if he’s forgotten, dazzled by her.
那种强烈的爱不会消失
Love that fierce doesn’t vanish.
我爱他
I love him.
我疯狂地爱他, 糟糕,每一分钟
I love him madly, badly, at every minute.
这不是什么 我可以关掉
It’s not something I can switch off.
心脏是器官是有原因的 献给爱,你知道的
There’s a reason the heart is the organ given to love, you know.
如果它停止休息,我们就会死去
If it stops to rest, we die.
我不会一个人死去,
And I won’t die alone,
你可以确定
you can be sure of that.
这是一个 .22 口径
It’s a .22 caliber.
它实际上是一个玩具
It’s practically a toy.
也许,为了修复一颗破碎的心,
Maybe, to fix a broken heart,
只需要一颗子弹
all it takes is a single bullet.
西蒙:该死的
Simon: Damn her.
好的你要我们做什么? 试试警♥察♥?
All right. What would you have us do? Try the police?
好吧,如果我可以谦虚地建议?
Well, if I may humbly advise?
我相信多伊尔夫人有一个美好的家
I am sure Mrs. Doyle has a fine home.
现在去吧
Go to it now.
筑巢, 一起开始你们的生活
Build your nest, begin your lives together.
我们可以,西蒙
We could, Simon.
我们可以回家关上大门
We could go home and shut the gates.
我们可以很高兴
We could be happy.
什么,直接打包?
What, just pack it in?
但是我们的蜜月呢?
But what about our honeymoon?
把它当作♥爱♥的代价
Consider it the cost of love.
和讨价还价,是吧?
And a bargain at that, huh?
晚安
Bonne nuit.
谢谢
Merci.
这边走不要磨磨蹭蹭
This way. Don’t dawdle.
什么是骗局,西蒙? – 快点
What’s the scam here, Simon? – Hurry on.
我以为我们今天是在观光?
I thought we were sightseeing today?
是的,我知道我邀请了你 再过10天
Yes, I know I invited you for another 10 days
在阿苏安到菲莱观光,
sightseeing in assouan to philae,
但环境会带来灵感
but circumstances invited inspiration.
所以,像摩西一样,离这里不远,
So, like Moses, not far from here,
我们在水上做了一个意外的转弯
we have made a surprise turn at the water.
毕竟,我无法拒绝…… – 什么?
After all, I couldn’t refuse… – What?
尼罗河女王
The queen of the nile.
“我心中有不朽的渴望”
“I have immortal longings in me.”
好样的!
B ravo!
鲍尔斯:太美了!
Bowers: It is gorgeous!
鲍克:妈妈,为什么不呢? 我们有这样的船吗?
Bouc: Mother, why don’t we have a boat like that?
玛丽:你的钱太多了,林内特 意识不够
Marie: You got too much money, linnet. Not enough sense.
鲍尔斯:但是在船上很有品味!
Bowers: But great taste in boats!
看?
See?
我告诉过你一切都会好的
I told you it’d all be fine.
杰基再也不能跟着我们了
Jackie won’t be able to follow us anymore.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
好的,大家上车!
All right, everybody aboard!
西蒙:上船的许可
Simon: Permission to come aboard.
哦,哇!真漂亮
Oh, wow! It’s beautiful.
你看起来很高兴 你应得的
You look so happy. You deserve it.
我们拥有自己的卡纳克 直到阿布辛贝
We have the karnak all to ourselves until abu simbel.
不用担心你的东西, 亲爱的路易丝会回去的
Don’t worry about your things, darling Louise will go back
为你收拾好你所有的房♥间 并在贝壳与我们会面
and pack up all your rooms for you and meet us at shellal.
很高兴,小姐
Happy to, miss.
鲍尔斯:谢谢
Bowers: Thank you.
我们有一架钢琴调音,
We have a piano tuned,
从开罗牧羊人那里偷来的厨师,
a chef stolen from shepheard’s of Cairo,
和足够的香槟来填满尼罗河
and enough champagne to fill the nile.
西蒙:香槟!
Simon: Champagne!
Euphemia:现在还不到十点半
Euphemia: It’s not even half ten.
那我们就落后了
Then we’re behind.
波洛:那么,上面还有一个,是吗?
Poirot: So, there is one more above, yes?
你好,埃及
Hello, Egypt.
行李员:酒店的所有行李 要去卡纳克
Bellhop: All luggage from the hotel is going to the karnak.
道尔先生
Monsieur Doyle.
我需要多伊尔先生 我需要那三个行李箱哎
I need monsieur Doyle. I need those three trunks there. Oui.
我会像乔·迪马乔一样击球
I shall strike this like Joe DiMaggio.
Bowers:哦,完全没用 Windlesham:五,军官
Bowers: Oh, completely useless. Windlesham: Five, officer.
让这无济于事 – 官员:五分
Make that a naught. – Officer: Five points.
玛丽:鲍尔斯,我的爱人
Marie: Bowers, my love.
温德勒姆: 我以相当大的优势获胜
Windlesham: I’m winning by quite a margin.
做得好
Well done.
好吧, 那是边界,当然
Well, that’s the borderline, surely.
嗯? – 那是什么,那里?
Huh? – What’s that, there?
我会说那是鹌鹑,不是吗? 非常漂亮
I’d say that’s a grebe, isn’t it? Very beautiful.
Bouc:你刚刚移♥动♥了我的冰球 温德尔舍姆:犯规
Bouc: You just moved my puck. Windlesham: Foul shot.
西蒙:布克,那是一次犯规 你懂的再拿一次
Simon: Bouc, that was a foul shot and you know it. Take it again.
Windlesham:你是个骗子一个骗子
Windlesham: You’re a cheat. A swindler.
林内特,你在船上有作弊
Linnet, you’ve got cheats on board.
Bowers 和 Van schuyler 都是骗子, 就像这两个一样
Bowers and Van schuyler are cheats, just like these two.
波洛:凯瑟琳,亲爱的
Poirot: Katherine, mon amour.
林内特:波洛先生,
Linnet: Monsieur poirot,