已订婚的?
Engaged?
我知道 – 但是谁?
I know. – But who?
他高大、方正、孩子气, 并且非常简单
He’s big, and square, and boyish, and beautifully simple.
就是这样 他叫西蒙来推动这一点
And that’s it. He’s called Simon to drive the point.
西蒙·道尔
Simon Doyle.
我们渴望结婚 尽早
We’re desperate to be married as soon as possible.
这就是我想见你的原因
That’s why I wanted to see you.
你不…
You’re not…
什么?不,不
What? No, no.
但我们经常做♥爱♥ – 嘘……
But we have sex a lot. – Shh…
不断地 – 杰基!
Constantly. – Jackie!
对不起,这是真的
Sorry, it’s true.
老实说,我会死 如果我不能成为多伊尔夫人
Honestly, I’ll die if I can’t be Mrs. Doyle.
是爱
It’s love.
哦,如果你需要钱,
Oh, if it’s money you need,
称之为结婚礼物
call it a wedding gift.
不,不是钱一份工作
No. Not money. Ajob.
你买♥♥了那个新庄园
You bought that new estate.
你需要一个人 为您修复并运行它
You’ll need someone to fix it up for you and run it.
你可以把工作交给西蒙
You could give the job to Simon.
他失业了 但他是彻头彻尾的国家
He’s unemployed. But he’s country through and through.
我发誓,他对庄园了如指掌
And he knows all about estates, I swear.
如果他做得不好, 当场砍他
If he doesn’t make good, axe him on the spot.
但他会的 他太壮观了,不能失败
But he will. He’s too spectacular to fail.
哦,亲爱的
Oh, darling.
你弄得太糟了当心
You got it so bad. Be careful.
太晚了
It’s too late.
西蒙:杰基,亲爱的
Simon: Jackie, darling.
他在这里
Here he is.
嗯,那是我的顽皮
Mm, that was naughty of me.
你好
Hello.
我希望你不介意,我拿了自♥由♥
I hope you don’t mind, I took the Liberty.
西蒙,亲爱的,见见金姑娘 正如宣传的那样
Simon, darling, meet the golden girl. As advertised.
神圣的红雀岭路
The divine linnet ridgeway.
很高兴认识我的新土地代理
Pleased to meet my new land agent.
你真的是这个意思吗?
Do you really mean that?
她当然知道
Of course she does.
带她去舞池,傻
Take her to the dance floor, silly.
去好好感谢她
Go and thank her properly.
现在你不会听到我唱歌♥吗
Now won’t you hear me singing
听我说的话
hear the words that I’m saying
用高处的水洗涤我的灵魂
wash my soul with water from on high
而爱的世界
while the world of love
在我身边
ls around me
邪恶的想法确实束缚了我
evil thoughts do bind me
但是,哦,如果你离开我
but, oh, if you leave me
我会死
I will die
你把我抱在怀里
you had me in thou bosom
直到生命的风暴结束
till the storms of life is over
摇啊摇
rock me
在你爱的摇篮里
in a cradle of thou love
只喂
only feed
那你带我
Then you take me
到你上面的幸福家园
to your blessed home above
Blondin:让我们再听一遍 为莎乐美奥特伯恩
Blondin: Let’s hear it one more time for salome otterbourne.
先生?
Monsieur?
先生,阿洛斯!先生!
Monsieur, alors! Monsieur!
你在玷污 世界奇迹之一!
You are defiling one of the wonders of the world!
而且,顺便说一句, 毁了一个精美的雅法蛋糕!
And also, by the way, ruining a sublime Jaffa cake!
先生!
Monsieur!
男:你漂亮的风筝!
Man: You beautiful kite!
什么?波洛!
What? Poirot!
布克!
Bouc!
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你觉得我的风筝怎么样?
What do you think about my kite?
我会下来留在这
I’ll come down. Stay there.
波洛:小心点
Poirot: Be careful.
Bouc:在所有金字塔中 在全世界,
Bouc: Of all the pyramids in all the world,
你必须走到我的面前
you had to walk up to mine.
多么小的世界
What a small world.
波洛:我亲爱的,bouc!
Poirot: Mon ami, bouc!
你为什么要在金字塔上放风筝?
Why would you fly a kite on the pyramids?
因为从来没有人拥有过!
Because no one ever has!
几千年来, 就在这里,我是第一个!
Thousands of years, right here, and I’m the first!
你是第一
You are the first.
波洛,很高兴见到你
Poirot, it is good to see you.
你在异国度假吗 还是异国情调的案例?
Are you on an exotic holiday or an exotic case?
案件,我在躲避案件
Cases, I am in hiding from cases.
好吧,如果你想隐藏, 来和我们一起躲起来
Well, if you want to hide, come and hide with us.
在阿苏安我们正在进行一场旋风之旅
In assouan. We’re on a whirlwind tour.
依旧是常客
Still the constant traveler.
毫米可悲的是没有
Mm. Sadly, no.
叔叔把我赶下火车 一旦他发现我什么都没做
Uncle sacked me off the train once he found out that I did nothing.
我试过工作办公室
I tried jobs. An office.
我可以管理工作, 我只是无法理解早晨
I could manage the work, I just couldn’t fathom mornings.
但作为一个被保留的人,我已经入不敷出
But I’ve made ends meet as a kept man.
来!
Come!
来我将向您介绍euphemia
Come. I shall introduce you to euphemia.
但尤菲米亚是谁?
But who is euphemia?
Bouc:嗯,你会发现的
Bouc: Well, you’ll find out.
波洛:一位新来的年轻女士 在bouc的生活中?
Poirot: A new young lady in the life of bouc?
给我一个新名字
A new name to me.
Bouc:嗯,在每个放风筝的人背后, 有一个女人
Bouc: Well, behind every kite-flying man, there is a woman.
她在这
Here she is.
我唯一爱过的女人… 母亲
The only woman I have ever loved… Mother.
妈妈,你一定要见见赫尔克里·波洛
Mother, you must meet hercule poirot.
为什么? – 他只是世上最伟大的侦探
Why? – He’s only the greatest detective alive.
哦,他夸大了
Oh, he exaggerates.
不,他说得很对,事实上
No, he is quite correct, actually.
你是最可笑的人 我见过
You are quite the most ludicrous man I have ever seen.
这不是我第一次听说
Not the first time I’ve heard this.
你在我看来 – 靠边站
And you’re in my view. – Stepping aside.
善良,妈妈 波洛是我的朋友,他很有名
Be kind, mother. Poirot here is my friend, and he’s famous.
他今晚要参加我们的晚餐
And he’s joining our dinner tonight.
是他? – 我不能闯入
Is he? – I cannot intrude.
哦,不,一点也不 你在桌子上撞了我的股票
Oh, no, not at all. You bump my stock at the table.
不只是妈妈和我在度假, 我们正在和朋友一起庆祝
It’s not just mother and I on holiday, we’re celebrating with friends.
这是一个婚宴
It’s a wedding party.
哦是我吗?
Ooh. Is that me?
可能
Might be.
对人好点
Be nice.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
男:“应该有 整个情况得到管理,
Man: “Should have entire situation managed,
“然后照常营业”
“then back to business as usual.”
你有这一切吗?好的
Do you have all of that? Good.
现在,请看这封电报 尽快送走
Now, please see this telegram sent off as soon as able.
没有另一个灵魂看到它
And not another soul sees it.
不!我会做的!
No! I’ll do it!
我们必须留下来已经够糟糕了 在这个资产阶级的酒店噩梦中,
It’s bad enough we have to stay in this bourgeois nightmare of a hotel,
但我不会参加派对 对工人阶级的压♥迫♥
but I won’t be party to the oppression of the working class.
当然,除非是我 然后她就完全没问题了
Unless it’s me, of course. Then she’s perfectly fine with it.
我很冷静,有能力,能应付
I am calm, capable, and coping.
尊严
Dignity.
女人:玛丽·范·舒勒 而且我不需要套房♥
Woman: Marie Van schuyler. And I don’t need a suite.
只有我 还有我的保姆护士
It’s just me and my nurse bowers.
我是多伊尔夫人的教母
I’m Mrs. Doyle’s godmother.
我们确实有保留
We do have reservations.
这个区域会被清除吗 为派对?
And will this area be cleared for the party?
我们不想让任何人闲逛 偷香槟
We don’t wantjust anybody hanging around and stealing the champagne.
它很贵吗?
Is it very expensive?