对他来说,这是有预定用途的
which had, for him, an intended use.
这个没了 布克夫人的油漆必须做
This gone, madame bouc’s paint would have to do.
他也没想到他的妻子 邀请一名侦探参加聚会
He also did not expect his wife to invite a detective to the party.
所以,为了安全起见,他让我睡觉 一杯香槟
So, to be safe, he puts me to sleep. A single glass of champagne
在他的坚持下把我送到我的床上 我头晕目眩
at his insistence sends me to my bed with my head spinning.
为他的表现下药
Drugged for his performance.
奥特伯恩小姐,你看到枪响了
Miss otterbourne, you saw a gun fired.
你看到西蒙崩溃了
You saw Simon collapse.
一条沾满鲜血的手帕盖在他的腿上 那个时候你离开了他
A blood-soaked handkerchief to his leg. At which point you left him.
忙于杰基和寻找医生
Busy with Jackie and finding the doctor.
这给了凶手但孤独的时刻
This gives the murderer but moments alone.
时刻是他所需要的 他拿起手♥枪♥
Moments are all he needs. He picks up the pistol.
他跑到他妻子的小屋
He runs to his wife’s cabin.
西蒙…
Simon…
波洛:然后他开枪打死她,
Poirot: And he shoots her,
通过寺庙
through the temple.
有焦痕 在 linnet Doyle 的伤口上
There were scorch marks on linnet Doyle’s wounds.
失踪的围巾 会消灭他们,
The missing scarf would have eliminated them,
但它没有用在她身上
but it was not used on her.
而是在这里使用 以消除另一枪的声音
It was instead used here to muffle the sound of another shot.
怎么了,bouc? – 出事了
What’s the matter, bouc? – There’s been an accident.
波洛:他回来了
Poirot: He returns here
取回围巾 他之前隐藏的
to retrieve the scarf which he had previously hidden.
他再次拿起枪的地方 并把它射进了自己的腿上
Where he took the gun one more time and fired it into his own leg.
波洛:在那之后, 他换了一颗子弹
Poirot: After which, he replaced one bullet
进入枪中,所以如果被发现,
into the gun so if it was found,
我们数不过三,
we could count not three,
但是这两个镜头 我们认为已经被解雇了
but the two shots that we believed had been fired.
然后他将手帕包起来, 围巾和枪
He then wraps the handkerchief, the scarf, and the gun
并扔掉它们 进入尼罗河水域
and throws them into the waters of the nile.
然后让自己做好准备 为 Windlesham 博士的到来
Then makes himself ready for the arrival of Dr. Windlesham.
西蒙:她开枪打死了我!
Simon: She shot me!
我不能动我的腿
I can’t move my leg.
你的不在场证明得到保障,你就避免了怀疑
Your alibi secured, you avoid suspicion.
确实,您确保 众多嫌疑人
Indeed, you ensured a multitude of suspects.
鼓励客人名单 不仅仅是朋友和家人,
Encouraging a guest list not merely of friends and family,
但只有那些怀恨在心的人 或对你妻子的不满
but exclusively those carrying grudge or grievance against your wife.
甚至我们的娱乐
Even our entertainment.
全部通过 作为新丈夫的体贴
All passing as a new husband’s thoughtfulness.
责备向各个方向转移 除了你
Blame deflected in every direction except at you.
你生气了
You are mad.
我会自己开枪, 然后以某种方式杀死路易丝和布克
That I would shoot myself, and then somehow kill Louise and bouc.
他是对的他不可能杀了他们
He’s right. He couldn’t have killed them.
他没有杀死他们
He did not kill them.
第二次和第三次谋杀 被承诺
The second and third murders were committed
由他的同谋在第一,
by his accomplice in the first,
而且,我相信,由主谋 这整个巧妙情节的背后
and, I believe, by the mastermind behind this entire ingenious plot.
杰奎琳·德·贝尔福
Jacqueline de bellefort.
他的情人曾经他的情人还在
His lover once. His lover still.
介绍这对夫妇跟踪他们 在这艘船上找到他们
Introducing the couple. Stalking them. Finding them aboard this ship.
用空白射击西蒙
Shooting Simon with a blank.
一切都是为了创造两个无懈可击的不在场证明
All to create two unassailable alibis.
伤心的丈夫 留下继承妻子的财产
The grieving husband left to inherit his wife’s fortune
然后,及时, 嫁给他爱的女人
and then, in time, to marry the woman he loves.
一直很喜欢
Has always loved.
当我问路易丝·布尔热是否有 看到了什么,她给出了一个好奇的答案
When I asked Louise bourget if she had seen anything, she gave a curious answer.
“如果我来到我的小屋外面, 我可能见过凶手”
“If I had come outside my cabin, I might have seen the killer.”
不是,不是,不是, 但对杀死林内特的凶手是一种含蓄的威胁,
Not yes, not no, but a veiled threat to linnet’s killer,
谁在房♥间里
who was present in the room.
西蒙·道尔
Simon Doyle.
然后谁向她保证,路易丝 会得到照顾
Who then assured her that Louise would be taken care of.
的确,她是
Indeed, she was.
只要他有能力,西蒙, 毫无疑问,给杰奎琳发了一条信息,
As soon as he was able, Simon, no doubt, sent a message to Jacqueline,
警告她新的危险
warning her of the new danger.
告诉她在哪里可以找到武器
Telling her where to find a weapon.
然后,当 bouc…
And then, when bouc…
当 bouc 发现谁杀了 Louise 时, 西蒙大喊……
When bouc detected who had killed Louise, Simon shouted…
西蒙:来吧!
Simon: Come on!
对他的附属品的警告……
A warning to his accessory…
谁从喉咙射了bouc
Who shot bouc through the throat.
在他能透露之前 杰奎琳·德·贝尔福
Before he could reveal Jacqueline de bellefort.
你杀了我儿子?
You killed my son?
我会看到你为此而死
I’ll see you die for this.
罗西,请
Rosie, please.
我发誓
I swear it.
我发誓
I swear it.
你不能都相信他
You can’t all believe him.
他没有证据
He has no proof.
波洛:是的我只有一把沉枪 擦去指纹,是的
Poirot: True. I have only a sunken gun wiped of fingerprints, yes.
但它附带了一份礼物
But it came with a gift.
手帕
The handkerchief.
春天尼罗河的温暖水域
The warm waters of the nile in springtime
会设定血的颜色 变成暗褐色
would set the color of blood to a dull brown.
在同样神秘的水域, 胭脂红油漆会褪色…
In those same mysterious waters, carmine red paint will fade…
变成粉红色
To pink.
哦,赫尔克里·波洛多么聪明
Oh, how clever is hercule poirot.
野心是他的还是你的?
Was the ambition his or yours?
他需要一些东西
He needed things.
我需要他
I needed him.
波洛:你从来不在乎钱
Poirot: You never cared for money.
但你不能否认他
But you could deny him nothing.
甚至没有计划 当他无法自己设计时
Not even a plan when he could not devise his own.
杰基:西蒙,我们该怎么办?
Jackie: Simon, what do we do?
我们走吧
Let’s go.
他们会带我们进去 我们会分开的
They’ll take us in. We’ll be separated.
我们现在下船,我们跑
We get off the boat now and we run.
快点
Come on.
杰基:没关系,西蒙 把它给我
Jackie: It’s all right, Simon. Give it to me.
嗯嗯
Uh-uh.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们做得到
We can make it.
我们现在得走了, 我们必须坚强
We’ve got to go now, and we’ve got to be strong.
我们可以坚强
We can be strong.
我们可以坚强
We can be strong.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起,你变得如此富有
I am sorry you have become so wealthy.
啊,没有什么是我解决不了的
Ah, nothing I can’t fix.
我们可能只保留一些
We mightjust keep some.
快点
Come on.
他们现在会逮捕我吗?
They will arrest me now?
只要你老老实实解决她的事情
So long as you settle her affairs honestly
并偿还你所欠的
and pay back what you owe.
你回伦敦了吗,医生?
You return to London, doctor?
伦敦再也没有我的东西了
There’s nothing for me in London anymore.
西非(非洲西部
West Africa.
也许我可以在那里做点好事
Perhaps I can do some good there.
我希望我永远不会看到你工作
I wish I’d never got to see you work.
可能…
Perhaps…
很快再见,Syd – 非常感谢今晚
See you soon, Syd. – Thanks a lot for tonight.
过几天见
See you in a couple days.
Blondin:再告诉乐队一首歌♥曲, 然后他们必须完成排练
Blondin: Tell the band one more song, then they have to finish their rehearsal.
看吧,先生
Watch it, mister.
当暴风雨
When the storm
人生如火如荼
Of life is raging
站在我身边
stand by me
当暴风雨
When the storm
我们关门了,伙计
we’re closed, mate.
人生如火如荼
Of life is raging
站在我身边
stand by me
当这个世界
when this world

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!