我们快乐还不够
It wasn’t enough that we’re happy.
我不相信她 尽管有侦探,我仍然没有
I did not trust her. Despite the detective, I still don’t.
我爱她 这必须算数
I love her. That has to count for something.
为什么要呢?
Why should it?
哥林多前书在每一点上都错了
Corinthians had it wrong on every point.
爱没有耐心,也没有善意
Love isn’t patient or kind.
它嫉妒和自夸,不在乎 谁被割下来
It envies and boasts and doesn’t care who gets mowed down.
它生气,它易怒, 它保持记录
It angers, it is irritable, it keeps record
对它的一切过犯,
of every transgression against it,
天哪,它失败了
and good god, it fails.
当然,随着一张脸的老化,爱情会失败
Sure as a face ages, love fails.
他真的很想得到你的允许, 但他不需要它
He really wants your permission, but he doesn’t need it.
比我需要的更多 以满足您的标准
Any more than I need to meet your standard.
或者你的
Or yours.
我有机会观察你
I’ve had a chance to observe you.
想知道我对你的性格有何看法吗?
Wanna know what I make of your character?
他有强迫症, 是虚荣的,是自鸣得意的,
He is obsessive, is vain, is smug,
孤独是有原因的
is lonely for a reason.
一个可憎的,令人厌烦的,夸张的,
A detestable, tiresome, bombastic,
以自我为中心的小怪胎
egocentric little freak.
你怎么敢?
How dare you?
让开我的路
Get out of my way.
小姐,如果可以的话 – 莎乐美:哦
Mademoiselle, if I may. – Salome: Ooh.
奥特伯恩小姐, 我欠你一个解释
Miss otterbourne, I owe you an explanation.
请请允许我道歉
Please. Allow me to apologize.
你有没有遇到过男人
Have you ever met a man
谁说自己的名字 多次
who says his own name as many times
作为赫尔克里·波洛…
as hercule poirot…
波洛:确认
Poirot: Confirmed.
是路易丝·布尔热
It is Louise bourget.
温德勒姆: 没有溺水的迹象
Windlesham: There’s no sign of drowning.
他们把尸体扔了进去
They threw the body in after.
她一定是被桨缠住了
She must have got caught up in the paddle.
她在船上被谋杀
She was murdered on board.
最后一小时内
Within the last hour.

Money.
浑身是血
Covered in blood.
路易丝·布尔歇暗示说
Louise bourget hinted that
她可能见过 凶手逃脱
she might have seen the killer make an escape.
如果她真的有,她可能有 为了一笔钱让她保持沉默
If indeed she had, she might have offered her silence for a sum of money.
敲诈勒索
A blackmail.
只有杀手首选 她的沉默绝对
Only the killer preferred her silence absolute.
她的喉咙,干净利落刀片…
Her throat, cut clean. The blade…

Shon.
很尖像一个…
Very sharp. Like a…
就像手术刀一样
Like a scalpel.
你!
You!
你杀了他们!
You killed them!
那是……那是他的手术刀!
It was… it was his scalpel!
他杀了露易丝!
He killed Louise!
她看到他离开了林尼的小屋
And she saw him leaving linny’s cabin.
从那以后你一直在撒谎
You’ve been lying ever since.
你是唯一 linnet 永远不应该信任
You’re the one linnet should never have trusted.
我总是告诉她你的公♥司♥ 骗了她几百万
I always told her your firm was bilking her for millions.
你这个凶手!
You murderer!
安德鲁:我会杀了你!
Andrew: I will kill you!
罗莎莉:嘿,别说了!
Rosalie: Hey, stop it!
温德勒姆:放开我!
Windlesham: Get off of me!
嘿!嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey! Hey!
有点尊重!
Have some respect!
有多少人要死 在你做某事之前?
How many have to die before you do something?
割喉的同时 你把我压垮了
A throat cut while you run me over the coals.
他在努力
He’s trying.
好吧,他最好再努力一点,
Well, he’d better try harder,
否则我们都会结束 在埃及监狱牢房♥里
or we’ll all wind up in an Egyptian jail cell.
如果你不说出凶手的名字,我会的
If you won’t name the killer, I will.
他太爱林内特了
He loved linnet too much.
你的动机就在那里
There’s your motive right there.
看,你们都保持安静 让波洛工作
Look, all of you just keep quiet and let poirot work.
在任何情况下, 我们将在早上到达港口
In any case, we’ll reach the port by morning.
现在,如果我们这样做是最安全的 留在我们自己的小屋里
For now, it’s safest if we just keep to our own cabins
门锁着
with the doors locked.
Bouc:她订婚了一段时间
Bouc: She was engaged for a time.
我得写
I’ll have to write
让他知道她… 走了
and let him know that she’s… Gone.
他们把它打断了,但他想知道
They broke it off, but he’d want to know.
你真好
That’s good of you.
这太糟糕了 这一切,太可怕了
It’s horrible. All of it, horrible.
谁能做这样的事?
Who could do such a thing?
你必须有一些理论, 波洛先生
You must have some theory, monsieur poirot.
不是吗?
Don’t you?
我还有最后一次面试要进行
I have one final interview to conduct.
马哈茂德船长:全速!
Captain mahmoud: Full speed!
因为我允许感情
As I have allowed affection
为我清晰的思想着色 在你的调查中,
to color the clarity of my thoughts in your investigation,
我必须请你留下 作为这次采访的见证人
I must ask you to remain as witness to this interview.
你认识 linnet Doyle 多久了?
How long did you know linnet Doyle?
我现在是嫌疑人?
I’m a suspect now?
你认识 linnet Doyle 多久了?
How long did you know linnet Doyle?
布克:我知道你的把戏
Bouc: I know your tricks.
以前看过这部剧 从桌子的那一侧
I’ve seen this play before from that side of the table.
很长时间
A long time.
我们并不亲密,只是熟悉
We weren’t close, just familiar.
我的父母认为她的父母 他们的平等,
My parents considered her parents their equals,
所以我们在同一个聚会上长大 最后亲吻了彼此的朋友
so we grew up at the same parties and wound up kissing each other’s friends.
你什么都抓不到我 因为我什么都没做
You can’t catch me at anything because I haven’t done anything.
所以,问你喜欢什么
So, ask whatever you like.
你的外套在哪里?
Where is your coat?
你为什么不叫醒红雀 西蒙是什么时候被枪杀的?
Why did you not wake linnet when Simon was shot?
波洛
Poirot.
波洛:她丈夫被枪杀了
Poirot: Her husband was shot.
你有这样的同情 对于前未婚夫
You have such sympathy for the former fiance
路易丝·布尔热
of Louise bourget.
你想告诉他她的命运
You wish to inform him of her fate.
然而,你不吝啬 对林内特同样同情
Yet, you do not spare the same sympathy for linnet.
我以为她会睡着了
I thought she would be asleep.
她说她拿了 安♥眠♥药♥
She said that she had taken a sleeping pill.
波洛:垃圾!
Poirot: Rubbish!
上帝,我很高兴见到你,bouc
God, I was so happy to see you, bouc.
但是你骗我
But you lie to me.
你躺在我的脸上!
You lie in my face!
而现在,你让自己成为我的猎物
And now, you make yourself my prey.
西蒙:怎么了? 他杀了林内特吗?
Simon: What happened? Did he kill linnet?
波洛:是你吗 和罗莎莉在一起?
Poirot: Was it you and Rosalie together?
不,她是诚实的 太自豪了,不能从盗窃中过得很好
No, she is honest. Too proud to live well from theft.
你一个人做到了 – 布克:不,我没有
You alone did this. – Bouc: No, I didn’t.
你一个人回到客厅, 找到枪,你做到了
You returned to the parlor alone, to find the gun and you did.
然后你去了道尔的小屋 通知 linnet 关于 Simon 的事
You then went to the doyles’ cabin to inform linnet about Simon.
她在睡觉你看到了项链 你被诱惑袭击了
She was sleeping. You saw the necklace. You were assaulted by temptation.
但她醒了,抓住了你, 所以你开枪打死了她
But she woke, catching you, so you shot her.
布克:不,我没有那不是…
Bouc: No, I didn’t. That’s not…
只有路易丝·布尔热看到你离开 并要钱
Only Louise bourget saw you leaving and demanded money.
相反,你给她带来了一把刀片
Instead, you brought her a blade.
Bouc:不,我没有杀人…… – 两起谋杀!
Bouc: No, I didn’t kill… – Two murders!
一切都是为了获得被盗的财富 所以你不需要结婚许可,
All to secure a stolen fortune so you would not need permission to marry,
只有她的祝福
only her blessing.
Bouc:我没有杀任何人
Bouc: I didn’t kill anyone.
我从来没有找到过枪 那不是发生的事情
I never found a gun. That’s not what happened.
波洛:不,你没有杀任何人
Poirot: No, you did not kill anyone.
Linnet Doyle 的谋杀是有预谋的
Linnet Doyle’s murder was premeditated.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!