你假设 只能是掩饰愧疚
and you assume it can only be to hide guilt.
不管她是谁 一定对你做了一个数字
Whoever she was must’ve done a number on you.
那个面具遮住了你的整个脸, 不是吗?
That mask covers your whole face, doesn’t it?
你来之前就认识 linnet Doyle 娱乐我们,是吗?
You knew linnet Doyle before you came to entertain us, yes?
路径交叉 – 你不喜欢她?
Paths crossed. – You did not like her?
我保持礼貌
I stay polite.
多伊尔先生提到了一个事件 很久以前和受害者在一起
Monsieur Doyle mentioned an incident with the victim long ago.
可能产生仇恨的原因
A reason for possible animosity.
池畔,肯纳邦克港
Poolside, kennebunkport.
24 年夏天,在我成为某人之前
Summer of ’24, before I was someone.
我在酒店演出
I played a show at the hotel
并想带走罗西 打包前游泳
and thought to take Rosie for a swim before packing.
一个小女孩向她的爸爸抱怨
A young girl complained to her papa
关于不得不共享游泳池 带彩色的
about having to share the pool with a colored.
我们被告知要离开, 当我不遵守时,
We were told to leave, and when I did not abide,
我被迫
I was made to.
我不确定她是否还记得 我愿意
I wasn’t sure she’d even remember it. I do.
那是’25
It was ’25.
她也一样
So does she.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
她在你的病房♥前羞辱了你
She shamed you in front of your ward.
莎乐美:波洛先生,
Salome: Monsieur poirot,
如果我给每个人一颗子弹 谁对我大发雷霆
if I put a bullet in everyone who took a potshot at me
因为不守我的地方,
for not keeping to my place,
世界将被乱扔垃圾 与死去的白人女士
the world would be littered with dead white ladies.
罗莎莉:林内特那时还只是个孩子
Rosalie: Linnetwasjust a kid back then.
被一个坏爸爸教的
Taught by a bad daddy.
但她成了我的朋友 在寄宿学校
But she became my friend in boarding school.
给其他女孩执照 做同样的事情
Gave the other girls license to do the same.
说实话…
Truth to tell…
Linnet 就像爱一样容易被憎恨
Linnet was as easy to hate as love.
我可能两者都做过
I might have done both.
这是一个非常诚实的回答
That is a very honest reply.
我感谢你们的时间,女士们
I thank you both for your time, mesdames.
最后还有一个问题 这是我的一个好奇心
There was one final question. It is a curiosity of mine.
你的帽子在头巾样式
Your hat. In the turban style.
我见过你多少次, 你一直都喜欢这样穿,
As many times as I have seen you, you have always worn one like it,
但它已经过时了,不是吗?
but it is out of the fashion, no?
不是我穿的时候
Not when I wear it.
如果你愿意放纵我, 请删除它
If you would indulge me, please, to remove it.
罗莎莉:嗯嗯 – 哦!没关系,罗西
Rosalie: Mm-mm. – Oh! It’s all right, Rosie.
他在回答 他已经知道了
He’s driving at an answer he already knows.
.22 口径,就像那个 杀死了林内特·多伊尔
.22 caliber, like the one that killed linnet Doyle.
如果你想问的话,我已经使用它了
I’ve used it, if you wanna ask.
两次防御,一次愤怒
Twice in defense, once in anger.
昨晚不是那么一次
Last night was not that once.
你告诉我我是不是在撒谎
You tell me if I’m lying.
波洛先生
Mr. Poirot.
先生
Monsieur.
你在不好的时候打断了,夫人
You interrupt at a poor time, madame.
你注定要当侦探
You’re meant to be the detective,
但我发现了这个
yet I found this.
它在那里, 就在我的梳妆柜里,
It was there, right in my vanity drawer,
像蛋黄一样面朝上
face up like a yolk.
你知道我没有接受
You know I didn’t take it.
不,这就是为什么 我们的凶手已将其还押
No. Which is why our killer has remanded it
由您保管返回
to your custody to return.
布克:谢谢 波洛:除非……
Bouc: Thank you. Poirot: Unless…
布克:波洛 Euphemia:除非什么?
Bouc: Poirot. Euphemia: Unless what?
除非你拿了项链 让怀疑远离你
Unless you took the necklace to steer suspicion away from you.
证据很容易处理 越过船的栏杆
Evidence is easily disposed of over the ship’s railing.
这样做的人展示了发现
Whoever did this made a show of discovery.
为什么我妈妈要谋杀红雀?
Why would my mother murder linnet?
波洛:布克,你说你妈妈是 对红雀给你做一双大发雷霆
Poirot: Bouc, you said your mother was furious with linnet for making you a pair.
夫人,是林内特·道尔 谁介绍了你的儿子
Madame, it was linnet Doyle who introduced your son
对一个你不信任的女人,不是吗? – 放心,
to a woman you distrust, no? – Rest assured,
如果我口袋里有一颗子弹 纠正我儿子的不良品味,
if I had a bullet in my pocket to correct my son’s poor taste,
我不会把钱花在多伊尔夫人身上
I would not spend it on Mrs. Doyle.
妈妈,求你了,这没有帮助
Mother, please, that is not helping.
可能但我见过 你优秀的风景
Perhaps. But I have seen your excellent landscapes.
你是一个有耐心的女人 她想要的每一个效果都及时
You are a patient woman who achieves every effect she intends in time.
谁这么用心策划 让我登上这艘船,
Who so diligently planned to have me aboard this ship,
然而带着我的怀疑 转向另一个方向
yet with my suspicions diverted in another direction.
那是私事
That is a private affair.
夫人,这件事已经结束了
That is a concluded affair, madame.
足够的 – 够了
Enough. – Enoughindeed.
我现在准备好了 提出结论
I am now prepared to present the conclusions
我的另一个更秘密的案子 让它休息
of my other, more secret case and put it to rest.
秘密案件?什么?
Secret case? What?
他什么意思?
What does he mean?
母亲?
Mother?
先生 – 小姐
Monsieur. – Mademoiselle.
女士们,感谢您加入我们
Mesdames, thank you for joining us.
布克
Bouc.
我会做出我自己的忏悔
I will make my own confession.
当我们在吉萨相遇时,我告诉过你 我正从侦探工作中休假
When we met in giza, I told you I was on vacation from my detective work
事实上, 我曾经并且一直在处理一个案子
when in fact, I was and have been on a case.
什么情况?
What case?

You.
应你妈妈的要求, 布克夫人,
At the request of your mother, madame bouc,
谁在危难中给我发了电报 几周前
who cabled me in distress some weeks ago.
我的妈妈,难过吗?
My mother, in distress?
我奉命跟随奥特伯恩
I was bidden to follow the otterbournes
确定性格和适合度 演艺界的女人
to determine the character and fitness of the show business woman
谁偷走了你的心
who had stolen your heart.
你对我这样做了?
You did this to me?
我是你妈妈我做得更糟
I’m your mother. I’ve done far worse.
波洛:观察他们,
Poirot: To observe them,
我不得不服用很多剂量 布鲁斯音乐,
I had to consume many doses of the bluesy music,
我承认, 没想到享受,
which, I confess, I did not expect to enjoy,
但事实上,我做了很多
but, in fact, I did very much
由奥特伯恩夫人表演
as performed by madame otterbourne.
这对我来说很不寻常, 但它非常好
It was unusual for me, but it was very nice.
这就是你在吉萨的原因
That’s why you were in giza.
我们是如何“偶然”相遇的
How we met “accidentally.”
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我必须让你看看她是什么
I had to make you see what she is.
告诉他,侦探
Tell him, detective.
我会告诉你,布克
I will tell you, bouc.
观察了罗莎莉奥特伯恩,
Having observed Rosalie otterbourne,
检查过 她的会计账簿…
having inspected her books of accounting…
是的,lknovv,请原谅我,夫人
Yes, lknovv, please forgive me, madame.
什么?
What?
波洛:我可以告诉你, 她经常赌博,
Poirot: I can tell you, she gambles frequently,
虽然经常获胜
though frequently wins.
她很少喝酒,她给小费, 她付钱给她的员工,
She drinks little, she tips well, she pays her employees,
和她按时纳税
and her taxes on time to the dime.
她勤奋,她直率
She is diligent, she is forthright.
在商业上,也许甚至是精湛的
In business, perhaps even virtuosic.
虽然在钢琴,可悲的是,业余
Though at piano, sadly, amateur.
至于她的养母, 她每周饮酒过量两次或更多
As for her adopted mother, she drinks to excess twice a week or more.
她抽烟 的各种成分
She smokes cigarettes of various compositions.
而且我相信至少有两个 她的婚姻不是…
And I believe that at least two of her marriages were not…
我认为,严格合法地结束了
I think, strictly legally ended.
但她是一个了不起的人物
But she is a magnificent personality.
莎乐美:嗯
Salome: Mm.
我还不知道 谁谋杀了林内特·多伊尔
I do not yet know who murdered linnet Doyle.
但我确实知道这…
But I do know this…
罗莎莉·奥特伯恩 (Rosalie otterbourne) 不可挽回地坠入爱河 和你的儿子在一起,他的德行更好
Rosalie otterbourne is irrevocably in love with your son and is his better in virtue.
她非常适合 她是一个发现
She is more than fit. She is a find.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!