闭嘴
Shut up!
快点
Hurry up!
来了
Coming.
你好
Hello.
你们这帮烂人怎么回事?
What the hell is wrong with you people?
我都要把屎拉到裤子上了
I’m about to shit in my trousers.
快点
Come on.
贾斯丁你想干吗?
Justin, what is it now?
只是想跟你谈谈
Just want to talk to you.
请别再烦我了
Please don’t make me go through this again.
你在害怕什么呢 玛莎?
What are you so afraid of, Martha?
我知道你对我有感觉
I know you feel the same way.
你不能否认我们在一起很快乐
You can’t fight what we had together.
贾斯丁那只是一♥夜♥情♥ 是个错误
Justin, it was one night, it was a massive mistake.
我那晚喝醉了 跟驴做♥爱♥都行
I was drunk and out of my mind. It could have been a donkey.
他哪里比我好?
What’s he got that i don’t have?
好 我说
Okay.
他有责任心
For one thing, he’s responsible…
体贴 聪明
…he’s thoughtfull, he’s intelligent…
人很可靠 够了吗?
…he’s stable… Is that enough for you?
别把错都推到我身上
Stop acting as if this is all my fault.
是谁把他打倒还绑起来的
I’m not the one who attacked the guy and tied him up.
妈妈需要人照顾
Someone had to look out for mom.
自你离开去了纽约后
I’ve been looking out mom since you dissapeared…
我一直都在照顾妈妈
…and went to New York…
而你却忙着跟那帮名流们瞎混
…to fool around with your celebrity friends.
你怎么能这么说
You’re really unbelievable.
你就是怀恨在心 对不对?
You can’t get over it, can you?
我对什么怀恨在心?
Get over what?
你一直都在嫉妒我
You’re burning with jealousy…
你花了三年的时间写一本小说
…because you spend 3 years working on a novel…
却看都不敢给人看
…and you won’t even let anyone see it.
我为什么要给人看?
And why should I?
那你要怎么样? 希望等你死了
What will you do? Wait until you’re dead?
它会被发表?
And hope that it gets published?
你写的都是没用的垃圾
You just write common crap.
那不是垃圾
It’s not crap.
你这个伪君子
You’re a hypocrite.
你是最自私的人
And you’re the most selfish…
丹尼尔 出了什么事?
Daniel, what’s going on?
这可是你父亲的葬礼
This is your father’s funeral.
待会再说 简
Not now, Jane.
你们怎么这样?
Why are you acting like this?
简 待会再说
Jane, not now…
是公♥寓♥的事 对吗?
It’s about the flat isn’t it?
什么
What?
因为你不想搬出去 是么?
Because you don’t want to go do you?

Jane…
告诉她 丹尼尔
Tell her Daniel.
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
简 你记不记得我跟你说过的
Jane, do you remember that short…
那个小个子男人?
…man, that I pointed at earlier?
记得吗 -记得
You remember? – Yes.
他和爸爸有染
It turns out, he had an affair with dad.
他威胁我们 跟我们要15000英镑
And now he’s blackmailing us into giving him 15.000 pounds…
否则就把他和爸爸的照片公之于众
…or else he’s going to show the pictures where they’re doing…stuff.
做♥爱♥的照片 -是的
Sex stuff. – Yeah.
你们在开玩笑吧?
Is this some short of a sick joke?
这可不是什么玩笑
Of course it’s not a sick joke.
你♥爸♥爸是同性恋?
Your father was gay?
快点 -知道了
Hurry up. – I am…
快点
Hurry up.
我憋不住了 快点!
I’m going to go! Hurry up!
快 -把这个给我
Quick. – Give me that.
把我抱起来 快点
Lift me. Help me.
我在使劲呢
I am.
抱着我的脖子
Put your arms around me.
把我抱起来
Lift me.
上帝啊!
Christ!
你有一吨♥重!
You weigh a ton
你把我弄起来了? -是的
You got me? – Yes I’ve got you.
当然
Sure I got you.
快点!
Quickly!
知道了 我在找马桶的位置
Alright. I’m trying to see where the toilet is.
把我裤子脱了
Get my trousers down.
见鬼
Shit…
不 你自己来 我抱着你
No, you do it. I’ll hold you.
我自己怎么脱? 我可是残疾人
How can I do it? I’m handicapped.
快给我脱下来!
Get it down!
妈的
Fuck
快点 -知道了
Hurry up – I am
好了 脱下来了
Alright, do it.
还有内♥裤♥ 内♥裤♥
Underpants, underpants…
脱下来 快点
Move it, come on.
快 快
Quick, quick…
快出来了 快出来了
I have to go I have to go…
脱下来了 都脱下来了!
it’s down. Everything is down!
我在马桶上面? -我不知道
Over there? – I don’t know.
我在马桶上面?
Over there?
是的
Yes.
你确定? -当然 坐下!
Are you sure? – Yes sit down!
确定? -坐下
Sure? – Sit down!
坐下
Sit down!
等等 等一会儿
Wait! Wait a moment!
舒服多了
Oh, that’s better.
天哪
God.
天哪!
God!
怎么这么吵?
What’s with all the noise?
上帝!
Oh God!
霍华德?
Howard?
霍华德?
Howard?
我要洗干净 洗干净!
Please. Clean up!
霍华德?
Howard?
什么事?
What?
你脸上还有
You missed a bit.
比起蹲监狱你那一嘴屎根本就不算什么
The shit in your mouth will be the least to worry about if we get caught.
我嘴里有屎
I’ve got shit in my mouth?
去看看他怎么样了
Check him. Touch him.
你还好吗 伙计?
Are you alright mate?
再试试
try again.
伙计?
Mate?
伙计?
Mate?
把他叫醒
Wake him up.
伙计
Mate.
他叫什么名字?
What’s his name?
我不知道
I don’t know.
试试飞利浦
try Philip.
飞利浦?
Philip?
飞利浦? 醒醒伙计
Philip? Wake up mate.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
该死
Shit
飞利浦?
Philip?
他可能不叫飞利浦
He might not be a Philip.
可能是别的什么名字
Maybe something else.
掐他
Pinch him.
试试 掐他
Please. Pinch him.
伙计?
Mate?
他好像还有呼吸
I think he’s breathing.
什么?
What?
他一定还有呼吸
He must be breathing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!