你在干什么 罗伯特
What are you doing Robert?
拿根绳子来
Get a rope or something!
这儿没绳子
We don’t have any rope.
有没有别的东西
Get something…
那儿 窗帘上面
There, from the curtain.
拿到了
Take it.
绑住他的腿
Tie his legs.
上帝啊 罗伯特 这可不是什么好主意
Jesus Robert. This is a really bad idea.
男人真不是东西
Fucking men.
怎么了
Tell me about it.
丹尼尔 把那条领带拿过来
Daniel, get that tie.
干什么
Why?
快拿过来
Just get it.
用这东西干吗?
What are we gonna do with it?
干什么都行 -我不知道要干吗
Do whatever – But I don’t know.
堵住他的嘴
Stuff it in his mouth.
上帝啊
This is ridiculus.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
上帝啊 快关门
Jesus. Shut the door!
怎么了 发生什么事了 他是谁?
Why? What’s going on? Who’s that?
他癫痫发作了
It’s a seizure.
天哪 真的吗?
God…really?
我正好找到一瓶安定
I just found some valium.
带了过来
Bring them here.
要吃多少?
How many?
我不知道
I don’t know.
一把
A handfull.
是么 好的
Really? Okay.
等等 掉了一颗
Wait, you dropped one.
弄开他的嘴
Open his mouth.
好了
Okay.
这下没事了
It will be alright.
你们谁见过一个小药瓶?
Have you seen a little bottle?
上帝啊 霍华德
Jesus, Howard…
我跟你说了让你锁上门的
…i told you to lock the fucking door.
你只是说要我关上门
You said to shut the fucking door.
发生了什么事?
What’s going on?
他癫痫发作了
Oh, he’s having a seizure.
癫痫?
Seizure?
那他为什么被绑着?
Why is he all tied up?
你好
Hello.
他勒索你? 为什么?
He’s blackmailing you? Over what?
这并不重要
It doesn’t matter now.
你说不重要是什么意思?
What do you mean it doeasn’t matter?
这是我的私事
It’s personal.
为什么?
Why?
他说这是他的私事
He said it’s personal.
可为什么不说清楚?
But why?
不管怎样 相信我们
Just trust us.
这家伙不是好人
This is not a good guy.
那我们该怎么处置他?
So, what are we gonna do with him?
我们该怎么办? -我不知道
What’re we gonna do? – I don’t know.
你不知道是什么意思?
What do you mean you don’t know?
闭嘴 丹尼尔 我受够你了
Shut up Daniel. I’ve had enough.
安定的药效能持续多长时间?
How long is the valium gonna last?
你说什么?
What is it?
安定? -是的
Valium? – Yeah.
是的 我找到一瓶安定
Yeah, I found those valium.
给他吃了些让他安静下来 谢谢
We gave him a few to calm him down. Thank you.
天哪
Shit.
怎么了?
What is it?
有什么不对?
What’s wrong?
该死的!
Fuck!
怎么了?
What?
问题是
Thing is…
这不是安定
…it’s not really valium.
这是迷幻药
It’s mostly acid.
什么? !
What?!
西蒙误食了一颗 所以才会行为异常
Simon took one by mistake, that’s why he’s acting like this.
那你带这个干什么?
And what are you doing with this?
这是给我朋友带的
They’re for a friend.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是说
You’re telling us that..
玛莎的男朋友只吃了一颗就打翻了棺材
Martha’s boyfriend who knocked over dad’s coffin had just 1 of these things
你刚才给他吃了多少?
And you gave him how many?
5颗
5.
这不能怪我
You can’t blame me for this.
可怜的家伙
Poor bastard.
我们应该叫救护车
We should call an ambulance.
那么做你就完蛋了
Can’t do that. You’ll be screwed.
人们会发现他被强行喂食毒品
They’re gonna find out he’s been force-fed hard drugs.
他吃了这东西会怎么样? 会死吗?
What’s gonna happen? Is he gonna die?
不会
No.
我是说 我觉得不会
That is, I don’t think so.
丹尼尔?
Daniel?
罗伯特?
Robert?
我们马上就出来 妈妈
We’ll be out in a minute, mom.
我们得出去一下
We need to go outside.
你们俩待在这儿看着他
You two stay here and look after him.
看着他?
Look after him?
什么意思? 我们该怎么做?
What do you mean? What’re we supposed to do?
别让他跑了
Make sure he doesn’t escape.
把门锁好
Lock the door behind us.
妈妈 什么事?
Hi mom. How’s it going?
戴维斯神父有事跟你说
Revenant Davis needs to speak to you.
我们现在能继续仪式吗?
Can we resume the service now?
我三点钟还有事
I need to leave until 3.
好的 但我们还有事要谈
Yes, that’s great. But we need to have a chat.
我们能再失陪5分钟吗?
So can we take 5 more minutes?
当然 -有什么事?
Of course. – Is there a problem?
上帝啊
Jesus.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么不把钱给他?
Why didn’t you just pay him the fucking money?
我的茶呢?
Where’s my tea?
什么事让你这么烦?
What’s your problem?
女人
Women.
女人 女人
Women, women…
跟你说说女人的事吧
Let me tell you something about women.
我年轻的时候
When I was a young man…
经常跟村里最漂亮的姑娘约会
…i use to go out with the most beautiful woman in the village.
她走到哪里都是焦点
She’d walk into the room and everyone’s eyes would turn.
所有人都想跟她上♥床♥
Everyone wanted to fuck her.
当然她也喜欢成为焦点
And of course she liked the attention…
我得去拉屎了
I have to take a shit.
你竟然给他吃了5颗
I can’t believe you gave him 5 pills.
这能怪我吗?
Who can we blame for this?
就是安定也不能喂5颗啊 你没有常识吗?
Even if it was valium, you should never give him 5. Don’t you know anything?
在药剂方面我是不懂
No, I don’t know about giving pills.
有人吗?
Hello?
什么事?
Yes?
我要上厕所
I need the toilet.
你用楼上的厕所好吗?
Could you use the one upstairs?
我坐着轮椅呢 你这个白♥痴♥
I’m on a wheelchair you fucking idiot.
我怎么上楼啊
How am I supposed to get upstairs?
快开门
Open the door.
等一下
Wait a minute.
上帝啊
God.
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
把他放到沙发后面
Put him behind the couch.
我们在找钥匙
We’re looking for the key.
快点
Hurry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!