过度悲伤会使人行为失常 不是吗?
Grief does strange things to people doesn’t it?
是
Yeah.
你还记得吗 我想和你谈一谈
If you remember, I have something to talk to you about.
对
Oh yes, yes.
哪里僻静一点 我们去那儿谈
Is there some place quiet we can go?
好
Sure.
你在写书吗
Are you writing a book?
对
Yes.
和你哥一样
Like your brother.
是 但我写些不同的东西
Well yes, but I write different.
他是一个伟大的作家 不是吗?
He’s a great writer isn’t he?
是啊
Yes, he is.
那么…
Anyway…
实际上…
Yes, actually…
…我想让你看几张照片
…i have some photos i wanted to show you.
好
Okay.
可以吗? -坐吧
May I? – Sure
最近几个月里…
We became quite close your father and I…
…我和你父亲关系很好
…the last few months.
我们经常在一起
Ended up spending quite a lot of time together.
没错.
Right.
这是我和你父亲在李金斯 公园照的
Here’s me and your father at Ridgens Park.
嗯
Ah, yes
这是我们在伦敦巴士车顶上
And here we are on top of those London buses
我照的一点也不好
Terrible picture of me.
你们在哪里认识的?
Where did you and my dad meet?
就在附近
Just around.
西蒙
Simon.
你怎么样了?
Are you alright?
没事,没事……
Yes, yes…
接着来…
Keep on coming, you…
…和其他的到一起去
…and join the others.
到一起去…
Join the others and…
这是我们参加一个化装晚会…
Here we are at a fancy costume party…
…在肯星顿
…in Kensington
你父亲打扮成一个罗马士兵
That’s your dad dressed up as a Roman centurion
你们到底是什么样的朋友?
In what capacity were you actually friends with my dad?
我不想冒犯你…
I mean no offense…
…但父亲从来没有提起过你…
…but he never mentioned you to me…
…但你却有这么多他的照片…
…and you have all these pictures with him…
……就好像你们是……
…as if you were…
“荧幕女神”
“Screen Goddesses”
天啦
Oh God
噢,天哪
Oh my God!
我知道这会让你很吃惊
I know this might come as quite a shock to you
他应该告诉你的…
I’m sure he would have told you himself…
…但是他不知道你会有什么反应
…but he wasn’t sute how you’d react.
我妈妈知道这件事吗?
My mother knows of this?
不知道
No.
她不可能知道
And there’s no reason she should find out.
只要我能得到属于我的东西
As long as I get what’s owed to me.
什么?
What?
我想我应该得到点什么
Well, I think I deserve something.
我是你父亲的情人
Your father and I were lovers.
在他的遗嘱里什么都没有留给我
He left me absolutely nothing in his will.
你能明白我的心情吗
How do you think that makes me feel?
我来告诉你
I’ll tell you how it makes me feel.
低贱
Cheap.
像低贱的妓♥女♥
Like a cheap slut.
你不认为我应该值点钱吗?
Don’t you think i deserve something?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我要15000镑
Well I think 15.000 pounds should do it.
15000镑?
15.000 pounds?
这钱够我买♥♥栋房♥子的啦
I’m supposed to be bying a flat.
你看着办吧
Well that’s up to you.
等一下…
Wait a minute…
你认为你来这里…
You think you can come in here and show me…
…让我看的这些照片…
…pictures of you and my dad…
…就可以当做证据了吗?
…on a bus, and that counts as proof?
这什么也证明不了
That’s no fucking proof.
这是什么?
What’s that?
天啊
Jesus
我本来不想的
Now, I don’t want to
但我现在要出去把照片给每一个人看
But I’ll go out there and I’ll show these photos to every single person.
你真的愿意我那样做吗?
Do you really want me to do that?
你在这儿等着
You wait here.
等着
Wait here.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我正告诉乔治 当我们还是小孩子的时候…
I was telling George here how when we were boys,…
…你父亲喜欢让我们脱♥光♥了洗澡
…your dad loved to makes us go naked to take a bath
西蒙 开门
Simon, open the door.
要我帮忙吗?
Anything I can do to help?
不需要 谢谢
Not really. Thanks
没有出状况吧?
Everything under control?
西蒙?
Simon?
下个周末做什么?
So what are you doing next weekend?
我有几张好票 还有后台票…
I’ve got a couple of tickets and backstage passes…
贾斯丁 我现在有很多事要做…
Look Justin. I’ve got a lot on my plate right now…
…不能和你瞎扯
…and I can’t deal with your shit.
能不能不来烦我?
Can you please just go away?
请
Please.
西蒙?
Simon?
可以和你谈谈?
Can I talk to you?
现在不行
Not now.
这很重要
It’s important.
好吧.
It’s okay.
对不起
Excuse us.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
那个我们都不认识的小个子…
Remember the little guy from before that we didn’t know…
…那个矮人
…the short guy.
嗯.
Yeah.
我刚才和他一起在书房♥
I was just beeing with him in the study.
然后?
And?
他让我看了些照片
He showed me these pictures.
嗯.
Yeah.
他和父亲的照片
Of him and dad. – Right.
他和父亲在一起的照片
Of him and dad together.
对.
Right.
他和父亲一起在肯星顿参加晚会…
Him and dad together at parties in Kensington…
这有意义吗? 因为…
Is this going anywhere? ‘Cause…
他们在一起住
He was shacking dad.
该死的
Fuck off.
你骗我?
You shitting me?
没有骗你 是真的
I’m not shitting you. I’m telling you.
他让我看了那些照片 很恶心
He showed me the pictures. I feel sick.
你是说
What are you saying?
爸爸是同性恋?
Dad was a gay?
是这样的
That’s what I’m saying.
爸爸欺骗了妈妈?
And he was cheating on mom?
很明显
Evidentely.
和那个侏儒…
With that little…
是的
Yes.
我知道这让人很不舒服…
I know it’s a bombshell…
…但现在问题是那侏儒想要钱
…but the concern right now is that he wants money.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他要钱 15000镑
He wants money. He wants 15.000 pounds.
让他去死吧
Tell him to go fuck himself.
你不明白吗? 他有照片
Don’t you understand? He’s got the pictures.
如果我们不给钱他就会把这件事宣扬出去…
If we don’t give him the money he’s gonna tell everybody here…
…宣扬他们生活的细节
…the most intimate details of their sex life.