会让你冷静下来
It will calm you down.
真的?
You sure?
那当然 只是安定而已
Absolutely. It’s just Valium
我经常吃的
I used to take them all the time.
这样会让你感觉好些
It will make you feel better. Honestly.
来 张开嘴
Come on. Open wide.
我好了
I’m ready.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
罗伯特?
Robert?
罗伯特
Robert.
妈!
Hi, mom.
宝贝儿!
Darling.
见到你真开心
Happy to see you
混得不错吧 -马马虎虎
How are you doing? – Okay.
嗨 罗伯特
Hi Robert.
最近怎么样?
How are you?
还行
Good.
旅途还顺利吧?
How was your flight?
不错 除了天气有些让人担心
Great… There was a lot of turbulance that was a bit worrying…
这就是坐头等舱不好的地方 不管出多少钱
That’s the thing about 1st class. It doesn’t matter how much you pay for the ticket…
飞机失事 大家都玩完
…if the plane crushes we’re all gonna end up dead.
没事
Sorry.
我去吧
No, no, I’ll go.
别担心
Don’t worry.
该死
Shit.
就是他了
That’s him.
你没说过他是坐在该死的轮椅上的
Jesus Howard. You didn’t say he was gonna be in a fucking wheelchair
埃尔菲叔叔 最近好吗
Uncle Alfie, hello.
我们来接你去参加葬礼
We’re here to take you to the funeral.
你们死到哪里去了 要迟到了
Where the fuck have you been? You’re late.
现实太残酷了
This is bloody grim, isn’t it?
生活应该是美好的
It’s not supposed to be fun.
我知道 但是…
I know, but Jesus…
我的心都要碎了
I feel like my heart has been wrenched out of my ribcase.
太糟了
It’s awful
确实很不幸
Well, that’s grief for you.
所以我不太喜欢亲近的关系
That’s why I don’t like close relationships
太多的感伤
Too much emotion about
很高兴你能和妈住在一起
I’m just glad you’re gonna be here with mom.
嗯 不会太久的
Yeah, well not for long.
我和简准备搬出去
Jane and I are moving out.
那妈怎么办
What about mom?
我在想或许她会乐意
Actually I was thinking maybe she’d like to…
和你去纽约住一段时间
…to come with you to New York for a bit.
别开玩笑了 我不能带她去纽约
Don’t be ridiculus. I can’t take her to New York.
我带她去干什么? 参加晚会?
What am I gonna do with her? Take her to parties?
我们已经计划好了
We’ve already decided.
准备买♥♥套房♥子
We’re putting a deposit in a flat.
会需要钱 – 什么钱
I’m gonna need money. – What money?
所有的这些 葬礼 都要钱啊
Money for all this. For the funeral.
你答应过付一半的
You agreed to pay the half.
有吗 – 嗯
Did I? – Yeah.
那…
Yeah, so…
丹尼尔 我现在身边没钱
Yeah, I don’t have it on me Daniel.
给我几个月 我会把钱给你的
I can get it to you in a few… months.
几个月? 罗伯特 我现在等钱用
A few months? Robert, I need it now.
不可能 我一贫如洗
Can’t happen I’m skinned.
一贫如洗?
What do you mean skinned?
你是个成功的小说家 住在纽约
You’re a succesful novelist you live in New York…
住豪华公♥寓♥ 怎么会没钱?
…and you have a penthouse there. What do you mean?
你知道维持这样的生活要花多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how much it costs for upkeeping it?
除了这些 我还要花一笔钱来这里
And besides this, I payed a fortune to fly out here
你知道如今的头等舱要花多少钱吗
Do you know how much they charge for 1st class nowdays?
是在宰人啊
It’s a fucking disgrace.
可怜的艾迪老大叔?
So, poor old uncle Eddie, eh?

Yes.
西蒙 你见过艾迪 叔叔吗
Did you ever meet uncle Eddie, Simon?
西蒙?
Simon?
刚刚车里有条狗吗
Was there a dog in here just now?
什么?
What?
刚刚肯定有条狗在车里
I’m sure there was a dog in here.
你胡说些什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
没地方停车了
There’s nowhere to park.
太搞笑了
This is ridiculus.
那边
How about over there?
他开出来了
The guy is coming out
快点!
Take it!
知道了!
Alright!
搞什么呢?
What are you doing?
疯了吗
Are you mental?

Sorry.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嘿… 玛莎.
Sorry… Oh, hi Martha.
我正打算停在这里
I was just about to park there actually.
你是亲属吗 霍华德
Are you a relative, Howard?
我不是 但…
No, I’m not. But…
玛莎.
Hey Martha.
那是?
Who’s that?
出什么事了?
What’s happening?
看看 她连看都不看我一眼
Did you see that? She barely even looked at me.
我说出什么事了 到了吗
I said what’s happening? Are we there?
天哪 埃尔菲叔叔在我们车上
Oh, my God. We got uncle Alfie in the car.
我居然忘了说埃尔菲叔叔在我们车上
I can’t believe I forgot to say I’ve got uncle Alfie in the car.
别着急!
Alright, keep your hair on!
到底发生什么事情了?
What the hell is going on?
她连看都不看
She barely even looked.
这里一片绿意
Very green here. Isn’t it…?
太多绿了
Very green…
西蒙 你发什么神经?
Simon, what the hell is the matter with you?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
刚刚再说狗影 现在又说都是绿的
You’re talking about phantom dogs and things beeing green…
到底是怎么了?
What’s going on?
我不知道
i don’t know…
玛莎
Martha.
西蒙平时也这样吗
Is Simon normally like this?
当然不是了
Of course he’s not normally like this.
肯定哪里不对
Something’s not right.
你好…
Hello…
肯定是安定
I think it must be the valium.
安定?
The valium?

Yes.
从你那拿的
I gave a valium from your flat.
他大概还不适应
I think he’s just not used to it…
是吗
Right.
你想撞上来吗
Are you gonna get any closer?
你走错路了
You’re going the wrong way.
停车! 我要去找玛莎.
Stop the car. I need to speak to Martha.
什么?
What?
我要去找玛莎.
i need to speak to Martha.
那埃尔菲怎么办? 我需要你帮忙
What about Alfie? I need help with uncle Alfie.
我们要迟到了!
We’re gonna be late!
求你了 别戳了
Please, stop doing that.
你能来真是太好了
Thank you for coming. So good to see you.
回来感觉怪怪的 像个局外人
It’s so wierd to be back here. I feel so out of it.
那是因为你不住在这 不太和大家联♥系♥
That’s because you live in a different country. You loose touch.
这些都是谁? 我怎么一个都不认识
Who are all these people? I don’t recognise any of them.
那人是谁?
Who’s that guy?
不知道 可能是爸的同事
I’ve no idea. Probably some friend from dad’s work.
你是说要我一个人出葬礼的钱?
Are you telling me I have to pay for this entire funeral on my own?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!