玛莎.
Martha.
你到底在干嘛?
What the hell are you doing?
西蒙.
Simon.
玛莎!
Martha!
从那儿下来
Get down from there.
怎么了?
What’s happening?
我想我可以处理这个家伙…
I think I can get rid of this guy…
…但你得守在外面…
…but I need you to stay outside…
…不准让任何人进来
…and make sure no one comes in.
好的
Okay.
玛莎.
Martha.
谁?
Who is it?
是我 丹尼尔
It’s Daniel
所有的人都在花♥园♥里,我现在就得搬走他
Everyone’s in the garden, we have to move the body now.
太好了
Brilliant.
好的 快点
Okay. Quick.
霍华德.
Howard.
待在这,别让任何人进来
Stay here and make sure no one comes in.
行
Okay
你好,神父 你好吗?
Hello revenant. How are you?
上帝他今天…好吗?
How is God doing…today?
上帝可是很幽默的,不是吗?
God is a funny one, isn’t he?
对不起
Excuse me.
嗯 好
Yeah, okay
丹尼尔,我们必须这么做
Daniel, we have to do this, right?
是的
Yeah.
我想问问关于宗教的事…
I wanted to ask you about religion…
…还有如果我想当一个神父的话,我该怎样做…
…and how could I become a priest if I wanted to…
…因为我今天遇见了你,你又是如此的迷人
…because I’ve seen you today, and you’re amazing.
你这么说我很高兴
I’m glad to hear that.
上帝,我们可不能把他们这样放着
God, we can’t leave them like that.
其实,虽说有点怪,但也许正是爸爸想要的
You know, in a strange way, maybe this is what dad wanted.
看在上帝的份上, 罗伯特 你就不能认真点吗?
For God’s sake Robert. Can’t you take anything seriously?
对,对 星期天…
Sundays, is it true…
…酒也更甜美…
…the wine is sweeter…
…也许不是?
…or not?
听着,我们等一下再计论这些
Listen, we’ll deal with this later.
我现在要用电♥话♥
I’d like to get to the phone.
你为什么说我对所有的事都不认真
Why do you say I can’t take anything seriously?
我现在就告诉你
I’ll tell you why.
因为你消失在地球的另一边…
Because you disappear half way around the world…
…因为你从来也不回来看看爸爸妈妈
…and you hardly ever come back to see your parents.
因为你把你剩下的钱 都花在了一张头等舱机标…
Because you spend the last of your money on a 1st class ticket…
…就算你知道你要负担葬礼费用的一半
…when you know you’re supposed to give me the half for the funeral.
因为你过着游园会式的生活
Because you live your life as if you’re on a fairground
…却丝毫不关心别人
…and ’cause you never ever, gave a shit about anyone but yourself.
房♥顶上的一个混乱的年轻人
I didn’t know anything about this disturbed young man on the roof.
我有个罪行要坦白 我想说…
I have a confession to make. I have these thoughts about…
…我在我的屁♥股♥上插了支笔
…sticking a pen up my bum
你说什么?
You’re what?
西蒙, 这真的很危险
Simon, this is really dangerous.
求你了
Please.
让我一个人待着
Leave me alone.
坐在那别动
Sit there.
对你,对你的父亲来说
I’ll never be good enough.
我永远都不够好 我永远都不够富有…
Not for your dad, not for you I’ll never be rich enough…
…也永远都不够酷
…I’ll never be cool enough
西蒙别说这种胡话了 进来吧
Simon, stop talking this nonsense and just come inside.
不,你进去
No, you go inside.
和我一起进来
Come with me.
为什么? 不
No. Why?
因为我们就要有一个宝宝了
‘Cause we’re gonna have a baby.
什么?
What?
我们就要有一个孩子了
We’ll have a child together.
你怀孕了?
You’re pregnant?
如果没有你我该怎么办?
How would I be able to it without you?
出了什么事?请原谅 – 我不知道…你看看
What’s that? Excuse me. – I don’t know…Now look
别了 爸爸
Bye dad.
我们要有个宝宝了
We’re gonna have a baby!
上帝啊
Jesus.
大家听我说 西蒙从房♥顶上下来了
Listen to me everyone. Simon is off the roof.
我要杀了他
I will kill him.
他去了?
is he gone?
是
Yeah
感谢上帝
Thank God.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛莎!
Martha!
玛莎 开门
Martha, open the door.
感谢上帝,你安然无恙
Thank God, you’re safe.
白♥痴♥ 你在想些什么?!
You idiot. What were you thinking?!
从我女儿身边滚开
I want you to stay away from my daughter.
爸爸…
Look dad…
玛莎 你别说话
Martha, stay out of this.
爸爸 我们要结婚了
Dad, we’re getting married.
什么?
What?
我们要结婚了
We’re getting married.
玛莎.
Martha.
就算你怀孕了,你也不用嫁给他
You don’t have to marry this man just because you’re pregnant.
我们一会儿在说这事
We can deal with this Martha.
我是因为爱他才嫁给他的
I’m marrying him because i love him.
你不爱他 – 我爱他
You can’t – Yes, I can.
这是我的生活,我的选择
It’s my life and this is my choice.
我很遗憾你不喜欢,但这就是现实
And I’m sorry if you don’t like it but that’s just tough.
我还有话要说
And I will tell you something else.
如果你不改变你的态度…
If you don’r short out your attitude…
…你将一个人孤独终老
…you’re gonna end up a very lonely bitter old man.
爸爸
Dad.
亲爱的 我们得重新开始了
Darling, we really must start again now.
丹尼尔 你看到埃尔菲叔叔了吗?
Daniel, have you seen uncle Alfie?
惨了
Shit
那到底发生了什么事?
What the hell is going on in there?
对不起,我们把你忘了
Sorry we forgot you.
算了吧 说说你们从这拖走的尸体是怎么回事?
Never mind that. What about that dead body, you were dragging over there?
什么尸体?
What dead body?
别糊我了 我看到了尸体
Don’t fuck with me. I saw a dead body!
把我从这该死的厕所里搬出去
Get me the hell of this fucking toilet!
你听到了没? 她怀孕了
Did you hear that? She’s having a kid.
如果我知道到她怀孕了,我就不去追她了
I would have done it, if I didin’t know she was having a kid.
我以为你爱上她了
I thought you were in love with her.
是,但是你能想象我带着孩子吗?
Yeah, but can you imagine me bringing up a kid?
不能
No.
确实如此
Exactly.
你的皮肤病好点没?
How’s your skin thing?
呃,那个…
Oh, that…
没什么大不了的。 事实上我更在意
It’s probably nothing. To be honest I’m more concerned about
…埃尔菲叔叔的屎
…about having uncle Alfie’s shit in my mouth.
他死了
He was dead.
听我说,我看见了那家伙
Why don’t you listen, I tell you, I saw the guy.
他死了
He was dead.
我知道,所有的人都知道
I know you did uncle Alfie. We all did.
不,在卫生间,在门打开的时候我看到了
No, in the bathroom. The door opened and I saw him.
今天真是一团糟
What a nightmare today’s been.
但是很刺♥激♥,不是吗?
But exciting, isn’t it?
你说什么? – 对于一场葬礼来说
What? – For a funeral I mean.
关于公♥寓♥的事 我会告诉大家
About the flat, I promised to call them
我会的
And I will.
我们会搞定的
We’ll work it out.
我们真的得开始了
We really have to wheeze through this now.
好的 开始吧
Alright. Let’s go.
你想要把棺材打开吗…
You want to have the casket open for people…