我们可以随后爬下去, 再把绳子解开
We’ll climb down, untie them…
将他推入水中或者塞进车里
put him in the water, or the car.
哪个更好? 如果推入水中, 他可能会漂走
Which is better? In the water, he’ll bang around.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
你知道我的
Well, you know me.
爬下悬崖? 动他的尸体?
Climb down? Move his corpse?
海浪会卷走他的尸体的
The tide will take his body.
警♥察♥还是会知道这是谋杀的
They’ll still know it was murder.
我刚才不是说了吗, 我不是这样做的
What am I saying? I’m not doing this.
你答应过不会杀他, 你只是需要他认罪的
You promised not to kill him. You only wanted a confession.
你不想把他推下悬崖?
You don’t want to push him off the cliff?
不, 这是有预谋的谋杀, 我不会这样做的
No. It’s premeditated murder. I won’t do it.
好的, 如果你不想这样做
Well, if you won’t…
你最好快点让他认罪
you’d better get the confession quick.
你干嘛不用电♥话♥?
Why don’t you use the phone?
现在电♥话♥能用了, 不是吗?
It’s working now, right?
你让我在半夜打电♥话♥?
In the middle of the night?
在巴塞罗那, 现在是白天
Barcelona, it’s daytime there.
你要我问什么?
And say what?
问行政办公室
Ask for the administration office…
一个叫伊拉娜的副主任
for Elena Galvan, the Deputy Secretary.
你在浪费时间 – 他知道我
You’re wasting time. – She knows me.
她会告诉你我在1977年是住在那里的
She’ll tell you I was in residency in ’77.
这没什么关系
It won’t matter.
这证明你妻子被捕时我是在那里
I was there when your wife was under arrest.
被捕, 你用的词可真好
Arrest. That’s a good euphemism.
我不可能对她做过什么
I couldn’t have had anything to do with it.
求你了, 就是打个电♥话♥
Please, just make the call.
我不能说服她的
It’s not going to convince her.
她疯了, 她需要心理治疗
She’s mad. She needs therapy.
你就是她的药方
You are her therapy.
你是说如果我认罪
You’re telling me that if I confess…
她会原谅我, 并让我走?
she’ll forgive me and let me go?
原谅你是不可能的, 但会让你走
Forgive you, no. Let you go, yes…
如果你的供述足够让她满意的话
if your confession convinces her…
而且她认为你是很后悔的话
and she truly believes you’re remorseful.
我的手已经麻木来了
My hands aren’t getting any circulation.
能不能把它们松开? 求你了
Can you loosen them, please?
好啊, 去死吧!
That’s it. Fuck it!
我会数到5, 你不合作我就告诉她
I’m going to count to five, then I’m telling her…
我没有什么可以帮到你了, 1…
there’s nothing more I can do to save you. One…
你是害怕… – 2…
You’re scared your career… – Two…
…如果我活着的话你的职业生涯会被毁掉
…will be destroyed if I get out alive.
如果你认罪的话, 我们就一切了结了, 3…
If you confess, we have no worries. Three…
别数了, 我也会数, 接着是4, 真是荒唐!
Stop counting. I can count. Four is next. It’s stupid!
Four.
好, 好, 我答应!
All right. All right!
我要供述什么?
What do I have to confess to?
别这样
Don’t start.
我不知道要我说什么
I don’t know what to say.
你想像一下
Just imagine it.
我不知道她要我说什么
But I don’t know what she expects.
如果我胡编说错了, 她也会杀了我的
If I make it up and it’s wrong, she may kill me anyway.
我知道一些, 也许对你有用
I know a few things. Maybe I can help you.
你为什么不去问她?
Why don’t you ask her?
问她什么?
Ask her what?
问她希望我在供述里说什么
What she wants in the confession.
我将一字不差的写下她想要的, 行吗?
I’ll write down exactly what she wants, OK?
不, 她希望这是你自己说的
No. She wants it to be genuine.
怎么才能不捏造呢?
How can it be genuine?
我是无辜的
I am innocent.
我不知道你为什么要来问我当时所有的细节
I don’t see why you need to hear everything from me…
然后去劝他供述.
to get him to confess.
我是你的律师, 我需要事实
I’m your lawyer. I need facts.
我不需要你做我的律师
I don’t want you to be my lawyer.
我要你当我的丈夫
I want you to be my husband.
我正努力的做好丈夫, 但你从不满意
I’m trying to be, but you’re never satisfied.
可怜的格拉多
Poor Gerardo.
你从来没有可怜我
There’s never any pity for me.
我总是错的, 我讨厌这一点
I’m always wrong. I’m sick of it.
我希望我们可以忘记这些, 继续我们的生活
I want to get through this and get on with our lives.
这没有错吧?
Is that so wrong?
其实在我被释放的那天 我就想把所有的东西都告诉你的
I wanted to tell you the day I was released.
即使我浑身是伤, 我还是跑着去见你
Even though I was a mess and in pain, I ran to see you.
别提起你被释放的那天了
Let’s start with the day of your arrest.
你爱她吗?
Did you love her?
天哪, 我们没有时间了, 警♥察♥就要来了
Christ, we don’t have time for this. They’re coming.
我要去审问他
I have to interrogate him.
他要写下供述, 然后我们再录下来
He’ll have to write the confession, we tape it.
你爱她吗?
Did you love her?
原谅我吧
You forgave me.
我们不要再提这些了, 好吗?
How many more times can we go over this?
我从来都没有问过你爱不爱她 也没有问你有没有跟她做♥爱♥
I never asked if you loved her, just if you fucked her.
这简直就是废话, 当时你们都躺在床上
That was stupid. You were in bed together.
不用说我也知道你们在干什么了
What did I think you were doing?
老是回忆过去的话我们都会死的, 太难受了
We’ll die from so much past. There’s too much pain.
我们要先解决他, 他是个禽兽
We must deal with him. He’s the monster.
你和她做过多少次爱?
How many times did you fuck her?
给我枪
Give me the gun.
我去杀了他, 把他的脑浆打出来
I’ll kill him. I’ll blow his fucking brains out.
这样你就开心了?
Will that make up for it?
不, 我只是要事实
No. I just want the truth for once…
不要转移话题
no evasion, no tact.
那天晚上是你们在一起的第一次吗?
Was that the first night she’d spent with you?
那你和她做过多少次爱?
So how many times did you fuck her?
我当时不知道你还活着, 宝莱尔
I didn’t know you were alive, Paulie.
这只是个借口, 我要事实
That’s an excuse. I want the truth.
你离开了两个月
You’d been gone for two months.
你是不是要向我开枪?
You’re going to shoot me now?
拿着枪是你现在对话的新方式?
That’s your new way of having a conversation?
我和她在一起相爱了一个月
We’d been lovers for a month.
我不知道我们一起做过多少次爱
I don’t know how many times we had sex.
你爱她吗?
Were you in love with her?
你要知道真♥相♥吗?
You want the real, real truth?
是的, 今晚, 我要知道真♥相♥
Yes. Tonight, I want the truth.
我不记得了
I can’t remember.
我记不起来了
I can’t remember.
从那天晚上起, 我什么都记不起来了
I can’t remember anything about how I felt since that night.
当时你回来了, 身上都是伤, 发疯了
You came back beat up and crazy.
已经奄奄一息
You were half-dead…
这比给我一千次惩罚都要难受
taken punishment a thousand times worse…
我真是不忍♥心看见你那样
than anything I could have taken…
而且你是为了救我才受那么多苦的
and you did it to save my life.
你觉得我当时什么感觉吗?
How do you think I feel?
我宁愿把你的名字供出去, 以免自己受苦
I would have given them your name to save my skin.
也许第一天拷打我, 我就会妥协的
They would have broken me on the first day.
你看, 我什么都记不起来了
So you see, I don’t really remember anything…
你回来之前的所有事我都记不起来了
about how I felt since that night you came back.
但我爱你
But I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
这是我生命的逻辑
It’s been the logic of my life.
我知道这会毁了我的
I have a feeling it’s going to destroy me.
那是下午两点左右
It was about two in the afternoon.
我在书店旁边的
I’d made the pickup…
的拐角处刚刚拿到一篇稿子
on the corner of Huerfanos near the bookstore.
就听见他们从我身后的一部车里出来
I heard them get out of a car behind me.
他们有两个人
There were two of them…
一个跑上来抓住我的手臂
and one came up and took my arm…
说, “小姐, 我们去玩玩吧”
and said, “Hey, girlie, you’re having a busy day.”
另外一个用枪顶住了我的肋骨
The other put a gun in my ribs…
说: “我们出去过个周末吧”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!