这也是秘密警♥察♥想要从她嘴里得到的东西
which is what they wanted.
如果她告诉他们我的名字
If she’d given them my name…
但你什么都知道, 你别兜圈子了
But you know all this. You’re playing games.
我不知道, 我佩服你们!
I am not. I admire you both!
我是你们这一边的!
I’m on your side!
我佩服她忍♥受了那么多痛苦
I respect what she’s been through.
求你了, 去查我吧, 好吗?
Please, check on me. Isn’t there a way?
她希望你认罪
She wants a confession.
认罪? 怎么认?
Confession? How?
我怎么能对我没有做过的事情认罪?
How can I confess to something I haven’t done?
那你就自己编一下吧
Then make it up.
这是她宽恕你的唯一途径
That’s the only way she’ll pardon you.
我没有需要她宽恕的地方
She’s got nothing to pardon me for.
你明白吗? 天哪!
Don’t you understand? Christ!
不是她的原因, 是你
It’s not her, it’s you.
你太伪君子了, 用她来做替身
You’re too fucking civilized to admit it’s you.
你觉得我是有罪的, 你要报复
You think I’m guilty. You want revenge.
是的, 我认为你有罪
Yeah, I think you’re guilty.
她认出了你的声音, 你的味道
She recognizes your voice, your smell…
你的所有细节的特征
all those peculiar little phrases of yours.
她记得你喜欢引用尼采的话
She remembered that you liked to quote Nietzsche.
还有这个
And there’s this.
天那, 我车里面有成打的磁带
For God’s sakes, I’ve got dozens of tapes in my car.
我也不止引用尼采的话
I’m not alone quoting Nietzsche or my smell.
真是可笑, 是她捏造事实
It’s ridiculous. She’s making it up.
她是个疯子, 她是在幻想
She’s paranoid. She’s delusional.
你自己也说过, 她是个疯子
You said so yourself. She’s crazy.
但整个国家都是疯狂的
But so’s the whole country.
我要尿尿
I have to take a pee.
什么?
What?
我要上厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
听着, 到现在我还不能确认任何事情
Listen, I’m not sure about anything right now…
但我要告诉你
but I’ll tell you something.
我知道她是认真的
I do know that she’s serious.
我只是要去洗手间
All I said was I have to go to the bathroom.
别耍花招, 明白吗?
No tricks, you understand?
你要我尿在裤子里吗?
You want me to pee in my pants?
他想上厕所, 我能把他的手解开吗?
He wants to go to the bathroom. Can I untie his hands?
你是要上大号♥, 还是上小号♥?
Number one or number two, Doctor?
天哪
Christ.
你是要尿尿呢
Well? Do you have to go wee-wee…
还是要想玩什么花招?
or is there something more substantial in you?
算了
Forget it.
是个花招, 我想就是这样
A trick. That’s what I thought.
这不是耍花招
It’s not a trick.
他妈的, 我只是要撒尿, 你这个婊♥子♥
God damn it, I have to pee, you cunt.
这就是我熟悉的米兰塔喜欢说的话
That’s the Dr. Miranda I know so well.
好吧, 我相信你是要去尿尿
All right, I believe you do have to pee.
解开他的腿
Untie his legs.
去, 给他松开腿, 然后走开
Do it. Untie them and step away from him.
在我叫你动之前, 你不要动
Don’t move a muscle till I tell you to.
不要让事情变得比目前更加怪诞
Don’t make this any more grotesque than it already is.
格拉多, 闭嘴
Gerardo, shut up.
拿着
Take this.
在前面走, 给我们带路
Walk ahead of us to show the way.
去我们客房♥的卫生间吧, 你是我们的客人
Guest bathroom, I think, for our guest.
慢慢站起来, 慢慢走
Get up slowly and move slowly.
你要是动得太快的话
If you make any sudden movements…
枪会响的, 虽然我也不想这样
the gun might go off, even if I don’t mean it to.
我这样尿不出来
I can’t, not like this.
是的, 这很困难, 不是吗?
Yes, it’s very difficult, isn’t it…
没有隐私,没有自尊的生活好不好受?
to live without privacy or pride?
你会习惯的 – 宝莱尔
You’ll get used to it. – Paulina.
住嘴, 格拉多
Quiet, Gerardo.
我想我们等一下再试试吧
I guess we have to try again later.
看来习惯被别人侮辱并不困难, 不是吗? 医生
It isn’t hard to humiliate or be humiliated, is it, Doctor?
当然侮辱别人也不是难事
Not that difficult to lord power over people.
这没有什么了不起的
It’s no great achievement.
完了吗?
All done?
我想我最好洗洗手
I guess I’d better wash my hands.
哦, 天哪!
Oh, God!
别开枪, 别开枪!
Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot!
别动!他妈的别动!
Don’t move! Don’t fucking move!
去接电♥话♥
Get the phone.
你好, 是阿斯巴先生吗?
Hello, Mr. Escobar?
我是米拉, 总统的行政秘书
Pablo Milar, the president’s executive secretary.
我们找你找了几个小时了
We’ve been trying to reach you for hours.
我们这边有暴风雨
We’ve had a storm.
停电了, 电♥话♥也用不了
All electricity and phones were out.
能不能等一下? 总统要和你说话
Could you hold for the president, please?
总统? 当然我会等的
The president? Yes, of course I will.
我说过让你别动的
I said don’t move.
对不起, 我控制不了
Sorry. I couldn’t help it.
别出声
Don’t make a sound.
我不会的, 我保证, 小心你的枪
I won’t. I swear. Be careful, please.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
是
Yes, sir.
把你吵醒了, 真是对不起
Sorry to wake you.
没事
That’s quite all right.
你的任命已经有人泄露出去了
There’s been a leak about your appointment.
新闻里已经出来了
It was on the news.
像以前一样, 有人恐吓要谋杀
As usual… don’t think this is out of the ordinary…
我觉得没有什么特别的
there have been death threats.
恐吓要谋杀你吗?
Death threats to you?
对我的恐吓是每天都有
I’m afraid death threats against me…
我已经习以为常了
are a daily, even boring occurrence.
我是说这次是恐吓要杀你
I mean death threats against you.
为安全起见, 我派人去你的海边别♥墅♥
As a precaution, we’re sending some men to your beach house.
是不是遭受了暴风雨?
There’s been a storm?
是的, 停电了, 没有电灯
Yeah. Everything’s still out. The lights are still out.
也许路也不要走, 所以
Probably the road’s impassable. So maybe…
他们会来的, 没事, 现在几点?
They’ll get through, but not until about… What time?
大概早上6点到
About six o’clock in the morning.
没有必要派人来, 我这里很安全
It’s unnecessary. I’m safe here.
为什么不派你的人去我的城里公♥寓♥呢?
Why not send your men to my city apartment?
我星期天晚上会去那里
I’ll be there Sunday night.
我已经让他们来了
Couldn’t stop them if I wanted to, and I don’t.
谁?
Who was it?
我要和你谈谈
I have to talk to you.
别动
Don’t move.
总统派了警♥察♥过来保护我
The president is sending cops here to protect me.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
为安全起见, 没什么
It’s a precaution. It doesn’t matter why.
他们6点钟就会到, 我们只有…
They’ll be here by six. We’ve only got…
妈的, 你要快点
Shit. You better hurry.
还有不到4个钟头, 他们可能还来得早些
That’s less than four hours. They may even get here sooner.
我们没有时间让他认罪了
We don’t have time to get this confession.
好吧, 我们把他杀了吧
Fine. We’ll kill him right away.
你要杀了他?
You’re going to kill him?
我把一切都搞好了
Everything’s taken care of.
我们把他推下悬崖, 让他掉在那部车上
We push him off the cliff onto the wrecked car.
就像一场车祸 – 你是认真的吗?
It’ll look like an accident. – You’re serious?
这样看起来就好象是刹车失灵了
Lt’ll look like he lost control.
将他推下悬崖, 也许他会碰到礁石的
Push him off the cliff. Maybe he’ll hit rocks.
去他的车掉下悬崖的地方, 我们把他推下去
We’ll do it where I wrecked the car.
你刚才说是把他的车停在路边的
You said you didn’t do anything to his car.
我刚才不得不那样说, 很简单
I had to say that. It’s easy.
你对我说谎?
You lied to me?
没时间说这些了, 很简单, 我们把他推下去
There’s no time for this. It’s simple. We push him.
让他的手绑着掉下去?
With his hands tied?