死时只有31岁
Only thirty-one when he died.
你知道他是同性恋吗?
Did you know he was homosexual?
当然他是.
Of course you do.
这是你告诉我的.
You told me.
你说”他是个基佬
“He was a faggot.
“你不喜欢基佬的, 你喜欢的是一个真正男人的鸡♥巴♥”
“You don’t like faggots. You like a real man’s cock.”
我是绅士, 我不会这样对一位女士说话的
I’m a gentleman. I’d never say anything like that to a lady.
好好呆着吧, 我们很快就回来
Enjoy it. We won’t be long.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me?
你为什么不问?
Why didn’t you ask?
你知道的, 你是专家
You knew. You’re an expert.
你听过多少的审判
You’ve listened to hours of testimony.
你知道独♥裁♥政♥府♥曾经对我们做过什么
They did it to us all.
你告诉过我那个医生曾经对你做过的一切
You told me everything else the doctor did…
就是没有告诉我他曾经强♥奸♥过你
how he supervised the torture…
我什么也没有告诉你 – 什么?
I told you nothing. – Nothing?
时事上, 我告诉你的都是很小的折磨, 几乎没什么
Actually, very little. Almost nothing.
这些年来, 你一直以为我什么都知道?
All these years because you took it for granted that I knew?
实际上, 知道这个事实和了解所有的细节
There’s a difference between knowing the facts…
是有区别的
and hearing the details.
如果我告诉你的话, 他就会一直影响我们
If I’d told you, he’d always be between us.
我们就不能好好生活咯
We’d never be alone.
我明白
I understand.
还记得我们那时多年轻吗?
Remember how young we were?
我真怀念当时, 格拉多
I miss us, Gerardo.
当我们还在一起啊, 宝莱尔, 我们现在是在一起啊
So we’re here, Paulie. We’re still here.
我明白你的感受, 但即使他是有罪的
I understand what you feel, but even if he is guilty…
即使?
Even if?
你明不明白你做了什么?
Do you realize what you’ve done?
是的, 亲爱的, 我完全明白
Yes, darling. Absolutely.
这是绑♥架♥, 是伤害
This is kidnapping, assault.
我们要被监禁20年的
We’ll go to jail for twenty years.
想想看这会对我们的运动造成多大的影响?
Think what that’ll do to the movement.
这就是旧势力希望找到的那种借口
It’s the kind of excuse the authorities look for.
我们已经为运动贡献够多了
We’ve given enough to the movement.
我已经贡献够多了
I’ve given enough.
如果你认为你认出他来了
If you thought you recognized him…
你为什么不告诉我?
why didn’t you tell me?
你不会相信我的
You wouldn’t have believed me.
这不要紧
It doesn’t matter.
这对我来说很要紧, 比其他事情都要紧
It matters to me. More than anything.
你没有证据
You have no proof.
你会对他做什么? – 让他认罪伏法
What will you do with him? – Put him on trial.
这不是审判, 这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
This isn’t a trial. It’s terrorism.
你爱我吗? 格拉多
Do you love me, Gerardo?
我们和他们是不同的, 我不能用他们的恐怖手法
We’re supposed to be different. We can’t use their methods.
我会给他所有正当的辩护权
I’m giving him all the guarantees he never gave me.
他有律师为他辩护, 我会听他的辩护词
He has a lawyer. I’ll listen to his defense.
无稽之谈, 你已经判他有罪了
That’s bullshit. You’ve already convicted him.
证据就是你自己的陈述
The evidence is your own testimony.
你要听实话吗? – 对, 实话
Lf you want the real truth… – The real, real truth.
你是一个不合法的证人
You’re not a reliable witness.
因为我是疯子?
Because I’m crazy.
任何法庭都不会对你的证据采信的
Any court would tear you to pieces.
5年前, 在塔维利咖啡厅
Five years ago in the Taveli Cafe…
你听见了一个熟悉的声音
you heard a voice you recognized…
我没说那就是他
I never said it was him.
在公共汽车上, 一个男人碰了你的肩膀一下, 你就发狂
You panicked on a bus when a man touched your shoulder.
住嘴, 格拉多, 别这样对我
Stop it. You can be cold, Gerardo.
我只是说实话, 你不是要听实话吗?
I’m being truthful. Isn’t that what you want?
要让你回到正常状态真是太难了
It’s too serious to spare your feelings.
你不会杀他吧?
You’re not killing him.
杀他? 你真以为我会杀他?
Kill him? You really think I’ll kill him?
你为什么将他的车推下悬崖?
Why did you crash his car?
我没有这样做
I didn’t crash his car.
我只是把车停在路边
It’s parked on the road.
我这样说是为了让他知道我是认真的
I made that up to make him think I mean business.
我又不是秘密警♥察♥
I’m not the secret police.
我要给他制♥造♥一种威胁
I have to create the illusion of threat…
不然他才不会把审判当一回事呢
or he won’t take the trial seriously.
你要对我做什么?
What are you trying to do to me?
哦, 亲爱的, 我的宝贝
Oh, my baby. My poor, gentle baby.
我从来没有要伤害你
I’d never do anything to hurt you…
也没有要破坏委员会
or the commission.
我不想阻止你
I don’t want to stop you…
去寻找那些失踪的尸体
from finding the bodies of the missing…
或是重提当年的罪行
or getting the crimes on record.
我爱你
I love you.
你是我的一切
You’re my life.
但是你只是在调查
But you’re only investigating…
那些死了的人的案子, 他们不会开口说话
the cases of those who are dead, who can’t speak.
我可以开口说话, 我现在不会隐瞒任何东西
I can talk now. I’m free for the first time…
因为我一直被恐惧掩埋
since I was buried alone with this terror…
直到
until…
我抓住了他
I’ve got him, Gerardo…
他是我最想抓住的人, 也是他们中最坏的一个
and he’s the one I wanted, the worst of them.
其他人也是凶手, 我会找到他们的
The others were thugs. I expected them.
但他是一个医生
But he was a doctor…
我原以为他是为了确保其他人不会杀害我才来的
supposedly there to make sure they didn’t kill me.
他和我谈科学, 谈哲学
He talked about science and philosophy.
他喜欢引用尼采的话 – 尼采?
He liked to quote Nietzsche. – Nietzsche?
他常说”我想那是尼采的话”
“I think it was Nietzsche.”
他很友好, 很有文化
He was so friendly, so thoughtful.
在他们拷打折磨我之后, 他强♥奸♥了我
After a horrible session, he gave me a shot.
为了是我安静下来, 他说
To soothe me, he said…
为了是我减轻痛苦, 他说他会放音乐
to ease my suffering, he said he would play music.
我想告诉你.
I want to tell you.
你要不要听? 我可以告诉你
Do you really want me to? Because I can.
你能受得了吗?
You really think you can stand it?
好, 我告诉你
Well, I told you I was…
我当时眼睛被遮住了
blindfolded.
他们把我绑在一张桌子上, 脸朝上
They had me tied to a table… face up…
有时候他们要求我脸朝下.
except when they decided to put me face down…
就躺在我自己的排泄物上面
in a bucket of my own shit, but this day…
医生来的第一天, 他们还对我没怎么拷打
the first day the doctor came… they were being kind.
他们把所有的电线绑在我身上
They had all these wires, electrodes all over me…
然后把一个像阴♥茎♥一样的电棒插♥进♥我的身体
and a metal rod, like a penis, inside me.
然后他们放电
When they shock you…
开始那个电棒好像在燃烧
first it burns, and then…
我的身体在颤动
and then your body jumps…
我被绑住的地方最痛了
and it hurts where you’re tied.
我想喊出来, 以为这样会好一些
I was trying to scream more where it hurt less…
但这不管用
a little trick, but it didn’t work.
医生来了
The doctor came in.
他告诉他们我快不行了
He told them I’d had enough.
他打发他们出去
He sent them away.
他给我打了一针
He gave me a shot.
我感到很温暖, 身体痛苦也没有了
I felt warm. That pain was gone.
我没想到疼痛会消失的, 真是奇怪
I didn’t think it could go, but it was like magic.
他帮我擦干身体
He cleaned me up.
他帮我敷好了伤口
He put something on my wounds.
他说我很安全
He told me I was safe…
然后他会给我放”死亡与处♥女♥”
and that he would play “Death and the Maiden.”
他问我喜不喜欢舒伯特
Did I like Schubert?
“哦, 是的,” 我说 “我喜欢他的音乐”
“Oh, yes,” I said. “I love his music.”
我感谢了他
I thanked him.
我一次又一次的感谢了他
I thanked him and thanked him…
然后我们一起听音乐
and we listened together…
就像一对相亲相爱的夫妇
like a couple of people who care about each other…
在最开始的几分钟他还是很安静的
and for the first few minutes, he didn’t do anything.