我不这么觉得 你才是原本可以上大学的人
I don’t think so. You were the one that could have gone to college.
我想见见他,莉兹
I want to see him, Lizzie.
我有权见他
I’ve got a right to see him.
别和我说那些 – 现在争这些已经太晚了
Don’t give me that. – It’s too late for fighting
就让我见见他
Just let me see him
我想让他知道我有多抱歉
I want him to know how sorry I am.
他是我的儿子
He’s my son.
他不是你的儿子,他是我的儿子
He’s not your son. He’s mine.
你不该拥有他
You don’t deserve him.
你不该得到他的宽恕
You don’t deserve his forgiveness.
上帝
Christ.
我犯了个错误
I made one mistake.
一个极度愚蠢的错误 你让我付出
One stupid fucking mistake, and you made me pay.
让我交出了我的权利
You’ve made me pay all right
你这个婊♥子♥
You’re a bitch.
你♥他♥妈♥什么都不是就是个婊♥子♥!
You’re nothing but a bitch!
我要见我的儿子!
I want to see my son!
我有这个权利!
I’ve got a right!
我是他父亲!
I’m his father!
我有这个权利!
I’ve got rights!
我有这个权利!我是他父亲!
I’ve got my rights! I’m his father!
你不是他父亲!
You’re not his father!
他现在有个不一样的父亲 一个真正的父亲
He’s got a different father now, a real father.
一个和蔼,绅士的男人 教他怎样用石子打漂
A kind, gentle man, who teaches him to throw stones across the water.
你从来就没有做过他的父亲
You could never be his father.
我要见我的儿子!
I want to see my son!
戴维,别这样,安静点 – 我是他父亲!
Davey, please, no, come on. – I’m his father!
戴维,不,住手
Davey, no, stop it.
护士!
Nurse!
护士!
Nurse!
我要见我的儿子!
I want to see my son!
莉兹, 等一下
Lizzie, wait a minute.
莉兹, 莉兹, 请等一下
Lizzie, Lizzie, please.
他差点杀了我们,珍妮特!
He nearly killed us, Janet!
我知道,我知道
I know, I know.
他只剩几天的时间了
He’s only got a few days left.
他现在无法碰你
He can’t touch you now.
让他安静的走吧
Let him die in peace.
为了你自己
For your own sake.
我想和你谈谈 这件事非常重要
I want to talk to you. It’s very important.
今天我从你♥爸♥爸那里得到消息
I got a message today from your dad.
他情况不太好,弗兰基
He’s not very well, Frankie.
他病的很重很重
He’s very, very sick.
但是他说想让你知道 他很爱你
But he says he wants you to know he loves you.
非常爱你
Very much.
亲爱的爸爸,我想你一定很喜欢这幅画
Dear Da I thought you’d like this drawing
是照着我的书画的
I copied it from my book
妈妈说你现在身体不太好
Ma says you’re not very well
我希望你能早点好起来
I hope you feel better soon
爱你的儿子,弗兰基
Love from your son Frankie
医生: 快叫急救小组
DOCTOR: OK, call the crash team.
天啊! 他怎么了?
Please! What is wrong with him?
把床放低,快点
Let’s get the bed down. Come on.
莫里森太太?
Mrs Morrison?
你最好现在去喝杯咖啡
It might be best if you went and had a cup of tea just now.
我们如果有任何消息 会找人第一时间通知你的
I’ll send someone along to find you as soon as we have any news.
这是给我丈夫的
This is for my husband.
这是我儿子画的
It’s from our son.
好的
Right.
哦,护士小姐,嗯… – 什么事?
Oh, Nurse, erm… – Yes?
你能保证他一定可以看见吗?
Could you make sure he sees it?
我保证
I’ll make sure.
莉兹:戴维·莫里森 在久病不治之后安静的离我们而去
LIZZIE: Davey Morrison died peacefully after a long illness
弗兰基的父亲
Father to Frankie
我知道这对你来说是个可怕的消息 但是戴维最后还是帮了你
I know it’s a terrible thing to say, but Davey’s finally done you a favour.
现在都结束了
It’s over now.
玛丽?
Marie?
什么事?
What?
他是谁?
Who was he?
我哥哥
My brother.
哦,是这样
Oh, right.
我该走了
I’ve got to go.
你去哪里? – 一会见
Where are you going? – I’ll see you after.
男人说: 你还要我检查一下箱子吗?
MAN: Do you want me to check the box?
莉兹: 里面不会再有什么了
LIZZIE: There won’t be anything in it
这会让你的早点拿到信
It’ll cost you to have your mail forwarded
保险起见,我还是帮你查查
I’ll check it for you, hen, just to be on the safe side.
弗兰基:谢谢你的书
FRANKIE: Thanks for the book
我到现在已经读过它两遍
I’ve read it all the way through now twice
我带着它去学校
I took it into school
知道你不会介意的
I know you won’t mind
我的老师把它放在桌上
My teacherput it on the nature table
(轻轻的口哨声)
(Low whistle)
麦肯思老师给我一个金色的星星
Miss Mackenzie gave me a gold star
我现在有了8个 凯特丽奥娜已经有20个了
I’ve got eight now Catriona’s got 20
里基只有一个而且那还不是金色的
Ricky’s only got one and it’s not even gold
你猜怎么了
Guess what
我加入了足球队
I got into the football team
我们在训练,我星期六会有比赛
Well, the reserves. I’m playing on Saturday.
再猜猜看别的
And guess what else
这个星期的地理测验我有一个错
I got one wrong in geography this week
妈妈和我上个星期有点吃惊
Ma and I had a bit of a shock last week
我爸爸,我真正的爸爸病了
My da – my real da – he’s been sick
我想他已经病了很久
I think he’s been sick for a long time
妈妈什么都没有说
Ma never said anything
但我知道
But I just knew
上个星期他死了
And last week he died
我想妈妈心里一定很难过
I think ma’s very sad inside
但是玛丽说时间是最好的疗伤者
But Marie says time’s a great healer
妈妈不会再担心 因为她还有我
and Ma’s not to worry any more cos she’s still got me
不管怎样,我要走了 我的午茶准备好了
Anyway I’ve got to go now My tea’s ready
希望这次不是薯条
I hope it’s not chips
我已经吃过三次了这个星期
I’ve had them three times this week
或许你下次可以再来看看我们
Maybe you’ll come and see us one more time
或许等下次你的船靠岸的时候
Maybe next time your ship docks
你的朋友,弗兰基
Your friend Frankie

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!