Macarena tiene un novio que se llama
# Macarena tiene un novio que se llama
Y en la jura de bandera del muchacho
# Y en la jura de bandera del muchacho
Se la dio con dos amigos
# Se la dio con dos amigos
Macarana tiene un novio que se llama
# Macarana tiene un novio que se llama
Que se llama de apellido Vitorino
# Que se llama de apellido Vitorino
Y en la jura de bandera del muchacho
# Y en la jura de bandera del muchacho
Se la dio con dos amigos
# Se la dio con dos amigos
Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena…
# Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena…
怎么样?你觉得怎么样?
So? What do you think, then?
没什么感觉,为什么这么问?
I don’t think anything. Why?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是好奇,就这样
I was just wondering, that’s all.
没什么可以奇怪的 只是买♥♥卖♥♥协议,仅此而已
There’s nothing to wonder. It’s a business arrangement, that’s all.
正如他所说的,他的船明天启程
And his ship sails tomorrow, like he said.
他说的
Like he said.
(节奏音乐)
(Music thumps)
上帝
Good God.
我不能喝那个
I can’t drink all that.
但是我知道谁可以喝
No, but I know a man who can.
干杯
Cheers.
你从什么时候开始抽那些?
Since when did you start smoking those?
你的雪茄怎么了?
What happened to your roll-ups?
哦,上帝,下一杯给我双倍的量
Oh, Jesus. Make my next one a double.
当我还年轻的男孩
# When I was a young man
我梦见过美丽少女…
# I used to dream of a maiden…
那是我喜欢的歌♥
That’s my song.
留着长长的柔发
# With long soft hair
随风飘荡
# Blowing in the wind
她给我微笑的眼神和温暖的臂膀
# Her laughing eyes and loving arms would follow
当我周游世界…
# When I’d sail around the world…
嗨,弗兰基
Hey, Frankie. Hey, Frankie.
我用你所有的足球卡打赌 你不敢邀请凯特丽奥娜·默里跳舞
I bet you all your trump cards that you don’t ask Catriona Murray to dance.
我骑在一匹白色骏马上…
# I’d ride down on a great white horse…
如果你那么做的话 我会让你妈妈起来跳舞
If you do that, I’ll get your mum up to dance.
一言为定?
Deal?
我会带她女儿…
# I’d bring her laughter…
跳舞吗?
Dance?
在一个下雨天…
# On a rainy day…
我从来不跳舞
I never dance.
这次你该跳 弗兰基已经打了另一个赌
You’ll have to this once. Frankie’s made another bet.
你最好看着他 这会成为一种习惯
You’d better watch him. It’s becoming a bit of a habit.
当我还是个年轻的女孩 我梦到过我的爱人
# When I was a young girl, I used to dream of a lover
谁会成为我的勇敢的闪亮骑士?
# Who’d be my shining knight of strength one day
他会带我去天堂中的城♥堡♥
# He’d take me to a castle in the heavens
击败途中所有的恶龙
# And battle all my dragons on the way
他会骑着一匹白色骏马
# And he’d ride down on a great white horse
他会带来我的爱情
# He’d give me love
我期待已久的爱情
# I’d been longing for
他会带给我欢乐
# He’d bring me joy
和永久的安宁
# And lasting peace
骑着一匹高大的白马
# And on a great white horse
他骑着马带着我…
# He’d ride away with me…
(欢呼和掌声)
(Cheering and applause)
艾丽: 1,2,3,4
ALLY: Uno, dos, tres, cuatro.
1,2,3,4
Uno, dos, tres, cuatro!
(笑声)
(Laughter)
今晚我很开心
I had a good time tonight.
别那么惊讶
Don’t sound so surprised.
你是最棒的!
You are the best!
他读懂了你的眼神
He’s got your eyes.
他们把你拉
They pull you.
进来了
Right in.
1,2,3,4
Uno, dos, tres, cuatro.
那个我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say to that.
你什么都不用说
Well, you don’t have to say anything.
你不必对我说甜言蜜语
You don’t have to say nice things to me.
我不会给你报酬
I’m not paying you for that.
你为什么不想听他们说些什么?
So, why don’t you want to hear them?
你在怕什么?
What are you afraid of?
玛丽在哪里找到你的?
Where did Marie find you?
不能说
No.
我想我们达成过协议:没有过去
I thought we agreed: No history.
事情都改变了
Things have changed.
是吗?
Have they?
我发现真正
What I find really difficult…
难以理解的…
to understand…
是你为什么这么做?
is why?
我告诉过你为什么 弗兰基打了赌
I told you why. Frankie made a bet.
不,不,不
No, no, no, no, no.
为什么他曾经抛弃了你们?
Why did he ever leave the two of you?
他没有抛弃我们,是我离他而去
He didn’t leave us. I left him.
一天晚上我去接了弗兰基 然后一走了之
One night I just picked Frankie up, and I left.
我母亲和我一起 为了确定我再也不会回去
And my mother came with me, to make sure I never went back.
从那时到现在我们一直分开着
And we’ve been leaving ever since.
他只要一出现我们就离开
Always ready in case he shows up
弗兰基不是天生就是聋子 这是他父亲干的
Frankie wasn’t born deaf. It was a present from his daddy.
弗兰基是个非常非常幸运的孩子
Frankie’s a very… very lucky boy.
你怎么猜出这件事的?
How do you figure that one out?
我是他母亲,可我每天都对他撒谎
I’m his mother, and I lie to him every single day.

No.
不是的,你每一天都在保护他
No, you protect him every single day.
我是吗?
Do I?
每当我写那些信的时候 我对自己发誓那将是最后一封信了
Every time I write one of those letters I promise myself it’ll be the last one.
我想他会有哪一天不再对此感兴趣
I thought he’d lose interest in time
我就停下
Just stop
但是你知道吗 如果他几个星期没有写
But see, if he hasn’t written for a couple of week s,
我就是那个怂恿他 督促他快点写信的那个人
I’m the one egging him on, telling him to hurry up and write.
那是唯一让我倾听他内心世界的方法
It’s the only way I can hear his voice
我该走了
I’d better go
明天一早我就走了
I’m away first thing.
我可以和他告别吗?
Can I say goodbye?
如果你能叫醒他的话
If you can wake him.

Hey.
(含糊的声音)你还会回来吗?
(Uses voice) You’re coming back?
我不知道,弗兰基
I don’t know, Frankie.
是你自己做的?
Did you do this?
弗兰基, 我不能带走它,这…这是你的
Frankie, I can’t take this. This… This is yours.
(唇语)
(Mouths)
我很荣幸能够带走这个
I’d be honoured to take it.
它真美
It’s beautiful.
记住,弗兰基
Remember, Frankie.
我们永远在一起
We’re all connected.
莉兹, 莉兹
Lizzie, Lizzie.
抱歉,我有点失控了
I’ve let myself go a wee bit. Sorry.
好久不见
It’s been a long time.
你还是那么漂亮
You’re still beautiful.
不,我不漂亮了
No, I’m not. I’m not beautiful.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉,莉兹
I’m sorry, Lizzie.
我很抱歉,莉兹
I’m sorry, Lizzie.
嘘,戴维,嘘
Shush, Davey. Shush.
没事了,现在都没事了
It’s all right. It’s all right now.
别哭
Don’t cry.
弗兰基在哪里?
Where’s Frankie?
他在学校
He’s at school
他现在很好,快10岁了
He’s nine now, nearly ten.
是的,我知道
Aye, I know.
他地理很好
He’s top at geography.
我一直知道他很聪明
I always knew he was clever.
一定是你遗传的
Must take that off you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!