一点在码头见
One o’clock at the quay.
进来吧,孩子
Come on, son.
你明天还会见到他的
You’ll see him again tomorrow.
这是你♥爸♥爸给你的吗?
Did your daddy give you that?
真是个漂亮的东西
It’s a beauty.
一定可以飞起来
That should really fly.
莉兹: 弗兰基在睡觉吗?
LIZZIE: Is Frankie sleeping?
不清楚,他激动极了
I doubt it. He’s wound up like a spring.
你想来点威士忌吗,妈妈?
Do you fancy a wee whisky, Ma?
为什么?我们庆祝什么?
Why? What are we celebrating?
不庆祝什么 我只是想喝一杯,仅此而已
We’re not celebrating anything. I just need one, that’s all.
干杯 – 干杯
Cheers. – Cheers.
给我吧
Here Give me that
贝蒂·戴维斯过去常常涂大红色的指甲油
Bette Davis used to have blood-red nails.
是吗? – 嗯
Did she? – Mm.
那就是你父亲过去常常叫你的
That’s what your daddy used to call you.
你会穿着我最好的外套和高跟鞋
You’d be all dressed up in my best frock and high heels.
不停地自言自语
Talking away to yourself.
在你自己的孤独世界里
Away in your own wee world.
他说
And he’d say,
“上帝啊” 莉兹以为她到底是谁啊?
“Jesus Christ, Nell! Who the hell does that lassie think she is?
“贝蒂· 戴维斯?”
Bette Davis?”
我从来都不喜欢贝蒂·戴维斯.
I never really liked Bette Davis.
更喜欢芭芭拉·史坦威.
Preferred Barbara Stanwyck.
你知道你和芭芭拉·史坦威哪里像
You knew where you were with Barbara Stanwyck.
妈妈…
Ma…
怎么了?
What is it?
我的刷子呢,你看见我的指甲刷了吗?
My brush. Have you seen my brush?
在你包里 – 哦,是的
In your bag. – Oh, aye.
哦,我忘了给你这个 在我包里放了很久
Oh, I forgot to give you this. It’s been in my bag for ages.
你知道吗? 我想,看到这张报纸我不会再感到心烦
You know something? I don’t think I’ll bother getting this paper any more.
什么内容都没有
Never anything in it.
让我看看
Let me see it.
是,是,你可以马上过来
Aye. Aye, you can come right over.
一会儿就来
Come round later.
或许我们该买♥♥个收音机
Maybe we can get a video or something.
(门打开了)
(Door opens)
珍妮特想和我见面
Janet wants to meet me.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
他现在病的很重
He’s very ill, apparently.
这是个圈套
It’s a trap.
他想见弗兰基
He wants to see Frankie.
我们必须离开,今晚就走
We can leave. Go tonight.
你什么都不欠他
You don’t owe him anything.
珍妮特: 我知道我不该提出这个要求 但他是我弟弟, 莉兹
JANET: I know I shouldn’t ask, but he’s my brother, Lizzie.
他是我弟弟
He’s my brother.
他很可怜, 莉兹.
He’s a sorry sight, Lizzie.
他已经不是从前的他了,他快死了
He’s not the man he was. That’s a dead cert.
你只要能见见他就好
If you could only just see him.

No.
求你了,看在弗兰基的份上 忘了过去的一切
Please. Put the past behind you, for Frankie’s sake.
别把弗兰基牵扯进来 – 他快死了,莉兹
Leave Frankie out of it. – He’s dying, Lizzie.
他还能活多久?
How long has he got?
他们不知道 这要看他还能坚持多久
They don’t know. It just depends how much fight there is in him.
他总是有很多精力
He always had plenty of that.
说那些对于现在有什么意义吗?
What good does that do now?
我不必向你或者他
I don’t have to justify myself to you.
证明我自己是清白的
Or him
我不是在责怪你,我从来没有怪过你
I don’t blame you. I’ve never blamed you.
他是我弟弟,我知道他的为人
He’s my brother I know exactly what he is
但你知道他们说什么吗
But you know what they say.
不知道,珍妮特, 他们说什么?
No, Janet, what do they say?
他们说血浓于水,莉兹
They say blood’s thicker than water, Lizzie,
无论喜欢与否 他都是弗兰基的亲生父亲
and, like it or not, he’s Frankie’s flesh and blood.
我会去看他 – 他想见弗兰基
I’ll see him on my own. – He wants to see Frankie.
求你了,一定啊 他可能是最后一次了
For God’s sake, he might not last. Please.
我求你了,就可怜可怜他吧
I’m begging you. Show some pity.
我会去看他 之后再决定是否让他靠近我的儿子
I’ll see him on my own, and then I’ll decide if I let him near my son.
就这样了,珍妮特,要么接受,要么放弃
That’s it, Janet. Take it or leave it.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
好运,朋友
Cheers, pal.
给你
Here.
好了,你来决定
Right, you choose.
你想去哪里?
Where do you want to go?
和我在海边再次相遇
# Meet me by the sea again
穿过蜿蜒的海岸线
# Past the point where the shoreline bends
柔软和温暖的沙滩
# Where the sand is soft and warm
举起你金色的手臂
# And hangs upon your golden arm
时光停滞不前
# And time won’t move at all
我们曾经是唯一的一对
# We were once the only ones
知道阳光的秘密
# Who knew of the secret sun
照在无人行走的地方
# Shining down where no-one goes
无人知晓的地方…
# In a place that no-one knows…
我想这一定是你的,先生
I think this must be yours, sir.
我真笨,这是你的,对吗?
Stupid me. It’s for you, isn’t it?
你♥爸♥爸希望他所有的生日马上都到来
Your dad thought all his birthdays had come at once.
可以再拿把勺子吗?
Could you bring another spoon,
如果他吃不完呢?
just in case he cannae finish it?
平着扔出去, 弗兰基!
Hold it flat, Frankie!
他听不见你说的
He cannae hearyou
抱歉
Sorry.
我忘了
I forgot.
但在橙色的灯光下回到这里
# But back there in the orange light
夜晚不会再有恐惧
# There will be no fear of the night
时光停滞不前
# And time won’t move at all
时光停滞不前
# And time won’t move
不前
# At all
玛丽:你好弗兰基!
MARIE: Hi, Frankie!
你好吗?
You well?
哦,不用了,谢谢
Oh, no, thank s!
你好
Hello.
你好
Hiya.
看上去气色不错 – 你也是
You look nice. – So do you.
(压抑的电子音乐)
(Muffled techno music)
哦,这是艾丽 嗯…他声称
Oh, this is Ally, er… my partner.
是我男朋友
In crime.
你好
Hi.
我以为你只呆一天时间
I thought you only had the one day.
是只有一天
I did.
今天是另一个半天
This is the second half of it.
不错,弗兰基一定很高兴
Aye, Frankie must be delighted.
你们现在打算怎么样?
So, what are you all up to now?
回家 弗兰基明天早上要去学校的
Going home. Frankie’s got school in the morning.
你们为什么不留下来?
Why don’t you stay?
我是说,就留一会时间
I mean, just for a wee while.
他会喜欢的
I mean he’d love it
嗯,DJ不怎么上档次 不过等会这里会有不错的乐队
Right, the DJ is rank, but there’s a great band on afterwards.
不了,甜心,今天已经玩了很久了
No, sweetheart, it’s been a long day.
该走了
And it’s time to go now
快走吧,儿子
Come on, son.
就这一次
It’s just this once.
LOS DEL RlO: Macarena (River Remix)
# LOS DEL RIO: Macarena (River Remix)
Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena
# Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena
Que tu cuerpo es pa’ darle alegria y cosa buena
# Que tu cuerpo es pa’ darle alegria y cosa buena
Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena
# Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena
Hey, Macarena!
# Hey, Macarena!
Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena
# Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena
Que tu cuerpo es pa’ darle alegria y cosa buena
# Que tu cuerpo es pa’ darle alegria y cosa buena
Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena
# Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena
Hey, Macarena!
# Hey, Macarena!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!