Marie…
谢谢你把他带回来
Thank s for bringing him.
没事
Right.
莉兹:不,弗兰基一会儿会做
LIZZIE: No, leave that, Frankie. Do it later.
你该进来一下
I want you to come in here for a minute
弗兰基,有人来看你了
You’ve got a visitor, Frankie.
这是你♥爸♥爸
This is your daddy.
你好,弗兰基
Hello, Frankie.
你长大了
You’ve got big.
我没有告诉你我会回来
I didn’t tell you I was coming because…
因为我不确定我是否能够按期到达
I wasn’t sure if I’d be here in time
我希望准时,但是
I hoped I would but I wasn’t sure
我有东西给你
I’ve got something for you.
弗兰基不奢求什么 你不必这么做
Frankie wasnae looking for anything. You didn’t need to do that.
我知道我不需要这么做
I know I didn’t need to.
这是送给你的
That’s for you.
他想知道你怎么知道他想要这个
He wants to know how you knew.
我读到过
I read it.
你…你该看着他
You… You’ll have to look at him.
对不起
Sorry
我从你的信里读到过
I read it in your letters.
(清了清喉咙)
(Clears throat)
你们该出发了,不然要迟到了
You’ll have to get a move on, you’ll be late.
快点,慢乌龟,带齐你的东西
Come on, slowcoach. Get your things together.
呆在这
Here.
你一定想记住里基·门罗脸上的表情
You’ll want to remember the look on Ricky Monroe’s face.
男声:传过来,棒极了
MAN: Come on, now, boys, that’s good.
跑起来
Keep moving
我们完成了
Well done.
传给我
Come on.
你这傻子在干什么? – 你说什么?
What are you doing you bloody idiot? – What?
你传给我一个臭球 – 我不是故意的, 我脚底滑了一下
You gave me a crap pass. – I didn’t mean to. I slipped.
嗯,打赌就是打赌
Well, a bet’s a bet.
你赢得光明正大
You won it fair and square.
你想给他点带点薯条吗?
Do you want to bring him for chips?
不需要吗?或许下次什么时候?
No? Another time maybe?
快点,弗兰基
Come on, Frankie.
你已经浪费我半小时了 我不打算再回来了
This is half an hour of my life I am never going to get back.
就点你平时要的吧
Just have what you always have.
薯条
Chips.
男人说:我也一样
MAN: Me too.
我能要一些鱼吗
Can I have some fish with mine?
呃…弗兰基是个素食主义者
Er… Frankie is a vegetarian.
他是素食主义者但是不吃素菜
He’s a vegetarian that doesnae eat his vegetables.
奶油卷?
Roll and butter?
我可以改变主意吗?
Can I change my mind?
当然可以
Sure.
我不要鱼了
No fish for me.
好的,就这些了吗?
Right, is that it?
他是我的爸爸
我知道, 弗兰基.
I know, Frankie.
好吃吗?不错?
Good? Yeah? Yeah?
事情发展的很顺利
It’s going well.
不是吗?
Is it?
怎么了? – 没什么
What’s the matter? – Nothing.
我想这就是你想要的
I thought this is what you wanted.
对,是的
Yeah, it is.
他不会把他从你身边带走的,莉兹
He’s not going to take him away from you, Lizzie.
没人可以 (店内的门铃)
Nobody could do that. (Shop bell)
(关门声)
(Door bangs)
他们现在要去哪里?
Where are they going now?
他不会带他去船上吧?
He wouldn’t take him to the ship?
莉兹, 等等!等等
Lizzie, wait! Wait.
莉兹!
Lizzie!
它很大,是吗?
Big, isn’t she?
比任何鲨鱼都大
More than a match for any shark.
想上去吗?
Want to go on?
由你决定, 弗兰基.
It’s up to you, Frankie.
那么,等会儿
Take a picture, then.
拍张照片
For later.
DAMlEN RlCE: 美妙
# DAMIEN RICE: Delicate
我们应该亲吻
# We might kiss
当我们孤独的时候
# When we are alone
没有人看见…
# When nobody’s watching…
太歪了,平点,这样扔出去
Too bumpy. Flat, so it skims.
我们发现
# We might make out
没有人在那里
# When nobody’s there
我们不该害怕…
# It’s not that we’re scared…
扔的不错, 弗兰基
This is good, Frankie.
弗兰基…
Frankie…
为什么你来安慰我…?
# So why do you fill my sorrow…?
这是冠军石
That is a champion skimmer.
从你知道的唯一的地方
# From the only place that you’ve known
为什么你唱起了哈利路亚?
# And why do you sing hallelujah
是不是对你毫无意义?
# If it means nothing to ya?
为什么你唱着…
# Why do you sing…
想来个比赛吗?
Want to go for a race?
和我?
# With me at all?
为什么你要安慰我?
# Why did you fill my sorrow
用你编造的话?
# With the words you’ve borrowed?
为什么你要和我一起唱?
# Why do you sing with me at all?
你还走的动吗?
You OK?
我有个提议
I’ve had an idea.
(气喘吁吁)
(Pants breathlessly)
(敲门声)
(Knock s on door)
哦!
Oh!
你没带表吗? – 抱歉,时间过的很快
Have you not got a watch? – Sorry. The time just flew.
弗兰基该说再见了
Now, Frankie, say goodby.
他太累了
He’s tired.
这是个漫长的一天
It’s been a long day.
对,你可以再说一遍 现在结束了
Aye, you can say that again. Well, it’s over now.
我们该说再见了,非常感谢
So, we’ll just say cheerio, and thank s very much.
弗兰基,快点,说再见了
Go on, Frankie, say cheerio.
快点,很晚了
Come on. It’s late.
我想他会问你一些问题
I think he wants to ask you something.
你怎么知道他要问我?
What do you think he wants to ask me?
到星期一我才会上船
I don’t go back to my ship till Monday.
那又怎么样?
So?
我想和弗兰基多相处点时间会更好
So, I thought it might be nice to… spend some more time with Frankie.
是吗,现在?
Did you, now?
嗯, 弗兰基和你 我们三个人
Well, Frankie and you. You know, the three of us.

No.
不行!
No!
瞧瞧你都干了些什么?
Now see what you’ve done.
妈妈,把弗兰基带到屋里去
Mother, take Frankie inside now.
我们有过协议,你没有遵守它
We had an arrangement. You broke it.
多一天,仅此而已
One more day. That’s all.
不,不,我要你现在就走
No, no, no, I want you to go now.
已经结束,你听清了我说的吗? 一切都结束了
It’s over. Do you hear me? It’s over.
我的船有一天终会离开的
My ship sails in one day.
仅仅只是多一天时间
There is only one more day.
你以为你究竟是谁?
Who the hell do you think you are?
谁给你的权利到这里来,做这些事?
Who gave you the right to come in here and behave like this?
是你
You did.
他一直在等待这一天
He’s waited all this time.
你也一直在等这一天
You’ve waited all this time
一点,在这里
One o’clock, here.
一点以后在码头见
One o’clock down at the quay.
好吧,就这样,过来 – 我在码头那里有些事
Right, that’s it. Come on. – I’ve got business down at the quay.
如果能在那里见面会比较方便 相信我
Be easier if you could meet me there. Trust me.
你该在某些时候相信某些人
You have to trust somebody someday.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!